8. Anger Management pt. 3 (last part)

Sam's POV

We were playing basketball with the guys in L.J. and Hectors huge front yard. Hector was on the shirtless team, and damn did he look hot. Let's just say my team was behind 24-48... luckily I managed to score a three-pointer getting a huge high five from L.J.

Before we had begun the game, I made L.J. invite our friends over so Hector and I could tell them about our relationship, fortunately, they didn't mind and were completely cool about it. Jackson, one of the older ones though, he teasingly told us that no PDA crossing the R limit is not allowed nor tolerated. We chuckled at that and agreed, I've never enjoyed happy couples rubbing their love in our faces by shoving their tongues down one another's throat, that's just disgusting. I don't mind hand-holding, and pecks here and there, but if you go way far away from that, it's just disrespectful and rude.

The guys had left a couple games later, leaving me alone with the cousins. We walked in and decided to shower before watching a movie.

''Wanna save some water?'' Hector flirtatiously winked, and grabbed my arm pulling me along with him. We heard a disgusted gag sound as L.J. heard what Hector said. We laughed at him knowing he was joking and went upstairs, leaving L.J.'s parents bathroom to him. I three off my shirt on the floor as we reached the bathroom, and hector copied. He went closer to me unbuttoning my pants and slowly pulled them down an inch or two lower revealing the waistband of my boxer-briefs. He looked at me persuasively and pulled them all the way down along with his own. He did the same with my boxers making sure to brush his fingers across my length. We got in after the water heated up and began rinsing ourselves. I helped him wash his back and he helped me. We stayed in the water even after we were done, making out. He licked my lower lip making letting his tongue in my mouth, heating the kiss even further. His hands went down to my ass, one of his hands stayed rubbing my butt-cheek lovingly while the other went to the front and beginning to stroke my length. He started slowly but picked up speed making me moan louder. My breath became heavy, I tilted my head back closing my eyes in pleasure. My hands went up his bare arms and rested on his shoulder, rubbing them gently.

We were both knocked out of our pleasuring moment when we heard a banging on the door.

''Hurry up, what's taking so long!'' L.J. shouted through the door. We both erupted in gentle chuckles, looking innocently at each other.

''We'll be right with you'' Hector yelled and turned off the water.

We finished our shower and went downstairs after getting dressed. L.J. was eating popcorns and trying to select a movie on Netflix. When he noticed us he just rolled his eyes, giving us a tired expression. We smiled innocently and sat down on the one-seater diagonally across the four-seater.

''So, what do you want to watch?'' he asked now smiling. We thought about it for a while, but finally came to a decision, we decided to watch Saw V. I couldn't quite remember the last four movies but didn't mind to mention it. Hector was sitting on my lap, my arms wrapped firmly around his slim body. He entwined our fingers and rested our hands on his abdomen. Halfway through the movie, hector began playing with my finger, tracing circles on the palm of my hand. He brought it up to his lip, tracings his lips slowly and gentle back and forward. Suddenly hector lifted his head and I automatically leaned down placing a soft kiss on his lips.

''Really guys? Here? Now?'' L.J. mumbled through gritted teeth. I looked over to him to see he looked rather pissed, and wasn't looking away from the TV.

''sorry,'' hector chuckled, and pulled me in for a last kiss. L.J. sighed, and from what I could see from the corner of my eyes, he ran a hand through his hair, he looked stressed.