27. We Shared a Toilet Stall

Michael's POV

My panting sped up as I broke into a run. My mouth slightly open as I jogged closer and closer to my destination. Rain was pouring down my body. It was horrible, my wet hair was covering my eyes, and water was dripping down my face like a waterfall. I was gonna be late if I didn't hurry. If I was late again this week, I'd get a note. I couldn't be late again.

I arrived at the entrance of the school as I rushed towards the bathroom. The guys bathroom was too far from my class so I decided to just use the girl's bathroom. A guy bumped into me as he was rushing as well, we both entered the bathroom, I paid no further attention to the guy as I began looking for empty stalls. I looked under the stalls to see feet in almost ever stall, until I reached the last one.

"Dude, I really gotta go..." The guy, that I hadn't even noticed was behind me, said.

"Dude, so do I" I imitated. His dark thick eyebrows furrowed.

"Can't you just wait for one of the stalls to become available?" He asked, stressfully, his voice unnaturally deep.

"Can't you," I said as I opened the door and was about to enter as he suddenly entered behind me. "Dude? what are you doing?" I asked confused, what the hell was going on? I don't think I've seen him before, his hair was black, and dry, as opposed to my own wet and blonde hair. His eyes were green and his all black clothes really brought out his pale skin.

"I just have to pee, or I'm going to be late" he said as he unzipped his pants and began peeing into the toilet. I closed the door.

"So do I" I said determinately as I unzipped and began peeing as well. We stood there in silence, the sound of pee hitting water as the only source of sound. My head was held high, forcing my eyes to look away from his junk. He was a bit muscular, and I didn't want to look down, afraid of what he'd do. I just looked straight at the wall in front of us. This was weird, two guys were literally sharing a toilet, peeing in the girl's bathroom. Our pee was probably touching... ew.

"Too bad girls don't have urinals..." I say nervously. He looks down at me with a confused look, his eyes furrowing.

"You're weird?" He more of asked than stated.

"Says the guy who walked into a stall with a stranger." I shot back, as he finished up, shook his junk up and down once and then began zipping up his pants. I was done a second later and zipped up as well. We exited the stall and walked to the sink. "You wanna share the sink too?" I ask sarcastically making him let out a short, silent chuckle. He began washing his hands in the sink next to mine and we both reached for the soap, I pulled my hand halfway back to let him go first. The censors noticed his hands and let a tiny short stripe of soap fall into his big hands. As I was about to reach under the soap, I froze, since he didn't remove his hands. Soap kept flowing into his hands, he let his hand rest under the soap bottle as soap flowed into his hands forming a puddle. I looked up at him through my lashes, confused as hell about what was going on. He continued this until soap no longer came out. I reached my hand under the soap as he removed his hand, but nothing came out, I looked up at him, confusion written all over my face. Who was this guy. The worst part was there weren't any soap bottles around, the one next to his had been teared out from it's place.

He looked at me, acting surprised. "Oh, you needed soap too?" He asked as he looked around and then back at me, he then grabs my hand with both his, his one hand without soap holding up my hand as he pours some of the soap into my palm straight from his palm, and went back to washing his hands, foam filling the entire sink. I looked down at my hand, the one where he poured soap. I had no idea what the hell was going on, but it was turning me on. I began washing my hands as well. He rinsed his hands, and suddenly I realised something. I looked towards the paper towels that were in a metal box, hanging on the wall and I swiftly washed my hands. I looked up to him to see him smirking slightly. I let the water spray onto my hands and as soon as the foam was gone I rushed to the paper towels, and saw him rushing towards them as well. We both ran into the paper towel holder and I began pulling out as many paper towels and he did the same, making our hands collapse into each other several times. We both laughed as we managed to empty the holder from paper towels and began drying our hands. One of the girls exits one of the stalls and look at us weirdly. We both look up at each other, our laughs dying down as our eyes widen. We look at the foamy sinks and rush out of the bathroom, laughing louder. I saw the girl give a confused look before we exited the bathroom. We jog away from the bathroom and as we manage to turn a corner, we stop to catch our breaths, I bow down, and place my hands on my knees, making droplets of water fall out of my hair and hit the ground. The halls were empty, I didn't even hear the bell. Looks like I was gonna be late after all.