« locked with the fuckboy » j...

By taehyungssexyback

Being locked alone in the classroom everyday with the fuckboy wouldn't be THAT bad, right? Or would it? ❝Do y... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
✞ Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
✞ Chapter 7
✞ Chapter 8
✞ Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
✞ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
✞ Chapter 20
✞ Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✞ Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
✞ Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
author's note // rant
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
✞ Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
will start writing chapter 57
Chapter 57
discontinuing (?)

Chapter 26

20.6K 802 635
By taehyungssexyback

Jiyeon's POV

"Not really, well. Okay here I go."

[Flashback; Jungkook's POV]

"Haru-ah, I just realised, I haven't introduced you to my friends yet." I told Kim Haru, my girlfriend.

"Then why don't you introduce them to me?~"

It was break time already and I realised that she hasn't met Jimin and Taehyung yet.

It's not like we only started dating recently, it's been almost a year already, it's just that every break time she hangs out with her friends and we don't always meet up in break, if we do I don't hang out with Jimin nor Taehyung.

I brought her to the table where Jimin, Taehyung and I would sit and they both were surprised to see a new face.

"Yah, is this your girlfriend which you keep talking about?" Taehyung asked.

I always talked about her to them but they haven't really seen her yet, which is kind of unbelievable if you ask me.

"Jimin, Park Jimin, Earth to Jimin, are you there?" I waved my hand in front of Jimin because he doesn't seem so focused today.

It's strange how he's unusually silent when we hang out so what's the difference today?

"Huh? Ah, I'm sorry. Yes, hi." he came back to his senses.

"Jimin, Taehyung, this is my girlfriend, Kim Haru." I introduced.

"Taehyung imnida~"

"Hi umm, Haru? You look familiar, have we met before?" Jimin thought for a while.

Jimin smiled sweetly at her and she smiled back.

I would've been lying if I said I wasn't even a little bit jealous.

"We've met befor- Oh wait, aren't you the guy who I bumped into at the café?" she asked.

"Oh of course, now I remember. I wondered why you look familiar." Jimin flashed his eye smile and Haru's cheeks were tinted pink.

Soon afterwards they kept talking about the same topic for about two minutes now and Taehyung and I have no clue what's going on.

I cleared my throat to get their attention making both of them face towards me.

"How about we eat now?" I asked in a somewhat pissed tone.

"Umm, yeah. Of course." Haru said as she started munching on her kimchi.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward and quiet and I couldn't help but notice that Haru keeps stealing glances at Jimin then Jimin looks back.

Okay now I'm getting a bit furious.

Jungkook, control.

I guess it was natural for me to get a bit upset especially because Haru was the first I've ever dated, most likely my last because she has almost everything I look for in a girl.

Now that I don't know what's going on between her and Jimin, it makes me just a bit upset... or possibly more than that?

She was everything to me, maybe not my first kiss but okay.

~~

"I can't help but notice that you and Jimin seem really close." I admitted to Haru, who sat beside me.

"M-me and J-Jimin? What are you talking about?" she fumbled with her shirt nervously.

"It's just that you both are talking about something which I'm not involved in. Is there something going on?"

"No, he just seemed like the friendly type. Your friend's quite nice, I just remembered that he was the same guy who I bumped into a few days ago. After that, we just seemed to have so many things in common."

"I see..." I said, a bit disappointed.

~~

Everyone already left the hallways because it was already home time.

I was supposed to be with Haru because we always walk home together but today I don't know where she is.

She isn't where we usually meet, at my locker.

It's been three minutes now since everyone left and I didn't know where to find her.

I couldn't wait all day for her of course, especially when I didn't know where she was.

Actually everybody was supposed to have left the school already but I heard some slight whispers from the other corridor.

It wasn't likely to be the teachers because they were all at their office during home time.

The familiar voices could be heard even though they were only faint whispers.

"But Haru, you have a boyfriend. You can't just leave him, can't you consider how he feels?"

"I like him too but-"

I peeked over at the corner to see who were talking and it was Jimin and Haru.

How surprising.

"It's not about liking, you have a boyfriend and it's all about trust. Don't you think that he might not like it when he finds out about this?"

"Then we can keep it a secret."

"Secre- What? How?" Jimin scoffed.

"It's okay, he won't know and-"

Unbelievable.

"No Haru, this is wrong."

"Then we won't keep it a secret, happy?"

"That's even worse. What now? Are you going to show off to the whole school like we're dating or something?"

"No, I'll confront him."

"Haru, what are you trying to-"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, Haru tiptoed to reach his height and crashed her lips onto his, leaving Jimin shocked and my heart broken.

My suspicions were correct unfortunately, as much as I didn't want it to happen, it just did.

Right in front of my very own eyes.

"H-Haru?" I stuttered, slowly walking out from where I was hiding.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Is this what I get for trusting you so much?" I asked, tears brimming in my eyes.

They say that guys aren't supposed to cry but I'm helpless.

"Jungkook, it's not what it looks li-"

"Too late, I heard everything. What can you possibly deny?"

"I-I'm.. sorry.." she bowed her head down, along with Jimin who couldn't even keep eye contact.

"You said that you love me." I spoke up.

"Well I do, but it's just that. There's something about Jimin that... I can't let go. I'm sorry. I love you but I love.. Jimin more." she admitted, sighing heavily.

"This is how it's supposed to be huh?" I chuckled angrily, wiping off the tears harshly.

Soon we all were left speechless as I walked home feeling helpless.

From that day on I knew girls couldn't be trusted, they should be played with.

That's what gave me my title, the fuckboy.

I promised myself to never fall head over heels for anyone.

[End of Flashback; End of POV]

"It's interesting how you've dated so many girls in your life." I admitted.

"Interesting? Weird but I'll take that as a compliment."

"If you tell me all the names of the girls that you've dated, I could write a whole book with that, all the names filling up all the pages."

"Interesting.."

"Yeah, now tell me all the names and I'll get to work." I chuckled sarcastically.

"You don't need to know the rest, all you need to know is that your name will be the last in that book." he smiled.

. . .

double update. :3

lol wae is this turning into a fluff book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 12.1K 27
❛❛Thank you, Mister Jeon. You saved me tonight.❜❜ College life in a very dangerous village but a Professor that is willing to protect you from it. |...
30.3K 868 26
"Have you kissed anyone yet ??" He asked with his attractive gaze which were locked with nervous one Shooking her head as 'NO' , he internally smir...
119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
4.1K 369 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...