TTOOS1: Next To Me ✔️

Oleh penscanwrite

[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Rank Attained: #1 in danceclass #1 in girlsquad #1 in seaycee #2 in... Lebih Banyak

🏆 🏅🧡
TTOOS1: NEXT TO ME
C.A.S.T
P.L.A.Y.L.I.S.T
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR
1√
2√
3√
4√
5√
6√
7√
8√
9√
10√
11√
12√
13√
14√
15√
17√
18√
19√
20√
21√
22√
23√
24√
25√
26√
27√
28√
29√
30√
31√
32√
33√
34√
35√
36√
Epilogue
N/A

16√

109 9 0
Oleh penscanwrite

» XVI «

It was already Friday and soon enough, I'll be focusing myself on my basketball training.
Like the usual, Sean and I went to school at the same time. And as soon as we arrive at the school, we immediately parked our bicycles and the guard checked our bags and everything then swiped our ID's on a scanner and after that, we officially entered the campus.

"You know what, I noticed some big changes from you since the day you were brought to the principal's office." He said as we continued walking towards our building.

"What do you mean changes?" I curiously asked while we slowly walks toward the stairs.

"Well, not that those changes keeps on bothering me but to tell you honestly, it really did. Sometimes I ask myself whenever I see you, "is he really the Kenneth San Jose we met on the first day of classes when we were on the fifth grade?" Then I would just shook my head trying to wonder about you." He replied. Then a total silence was enveloped between us. Well, people around us ate really noisy but on my part, it feels like Sean Lew is the only person I hear. And not hearing his voice makes the surrounding silent.

Am I really changing? Does these changes bother them?

I wasn't able to answer his question but lucky enough, Bailey arrived just in time to break the silence between the two of us.

"Hello guys!" Bailey greeted us as she wrapped her arms both on our necks.

"Hi. Did you just arrive?" Sean asked her as he looked at Bailey.

"Yep. Is it late already?" She said as she grabbed my left wrist and read the time plastered on my watch. "I just came to school on time. Yay!" She said and that made me and Sean laugh at her reaction.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She asked us and then she removed her arms wrapped pur our neck and then she stood between Sean and I.

"Nothing. Its just that, you're not really yourself today." I answered her and that made her walk faster and then stopped in front of us and extended her hands to make a "stop sign."

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

"Well, you always come to school 30 minutes earlier or earlier than that. And you've never been this jolly whenever were inside the classroom. It feels like you're someone else." I stated.

"You both are." Sean answered back and Bailey and I looked at Sean. "Well, you both seems changing everyday and I can't fully understand why." He continued at he removes his glasses and wipe its lenses.

Then, a crazy idea popped out my head making me smile and showing my teeth.

"Why don't we do something crazy today?" I asked. We stopped at the hallway near our classroom and they both looked at me full of curiosity.

"What do you mean by crazy?" Sean asked.

"Well, next week I'll be having my official practice for the basketball team and it'll take a lot of weeks before I can go back to our classroom. And before that happens, I want us three to do something crazy. What do you say?" I asked again.

"Let us hear first what you mean by that." Bailey said as she crossed her arms.

"Today, were gonna be someone else."

"Meaning?" They both asked in chorus tone.

"Like the total opposite of ourselves! Get it? Like were going to change but just for today. We'll be doing the opposite us. Like for example, Sean always tutor in the afternoon, but today he's going to skip tutoring and just enjoy the day. Then Bailey, always studying and always getting a perfect score. How about getting something lower than 5?"

"I don't think so." They both answered and left me standing in the hallway.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I shouted and run towards them.
_________

As soon as the teacher arrives, she immediately told us to being one-half sheet of pad paper and start naming the papers and put number 1-30 because we are having a surprise quiz.

After the quiz, Bailey, Sean, and I exchange papers and I got to hold on Bailey's paper. And after checking, I was so shock to see the result of Bailey's quizz.

She only got 10/30!! Like what the hell?!
And when I look at Sean's paper, his result is 12/30!

When the asked our scores, the teacher was a bit shock to know Bailey and Sean's quizz results.

Bailey looked at me and she smirks and when I tuned my gaze to Sean, he is also smirking.

"What happened?" I asked them both as soon as the teacher left the classroom as a sign that its already break time.

"Well, were in." They responded on chorus as they stood up and went outside.

So, they're really onto it? They want to be someone else today? Then be it!

"Hey wait for me!" I shouted as I stood up from my chair and went outside. "Wait!" I shouted again and when they look at me, they immediately run as fast as they could. And I was left there, chasing them away.
_

________

After the last class for today has ended, Sean, Bailey and I decided to head to the cafeteria and have our quick snacks there then we three decided to make our own social media accounts on instagram.

We didn't know what were doing but we just followed the instruction and after a couple of minutes, were already done.
Then we took some pictures and posted on our accounts then followed each other. We dogged in on Julian and Gabe's account and followed them also.

Bailey and I decided to not have our study session for today because we don't want to spoil the day. Since they agreed to my proposal that we'll do things opposite to what were doing everyday.

After we head home, the three of us decided to go to our favorite store and buy some foods we always buy. But this time, it was Sean's treat.

"You know what, it feels like so calm and refreshing to be with you guys. I never really did felt this happy before. Well, I've been focused on studying and whenever I'm with the group, I really don't know what to feel." Sean opened up and it was kinda shocking.

"Thank you for being honest. But even though you hate mo so much, I still want to hang out with you and I wanted to see the happy-go-lucky side of yours. So, thank you for making that happen." I answered then we continued to eat and talk and talk and talk until we separated.

When we all headed home, I saw Kaycee standing by the gate of our house and talking to my mother. She was about to enter the house when I called her out.

"Kay!" I shouted and her gaze immediately shifted to mine and a smile creep on her face.
Its been a long time since I got to see her again.

"Hey Kay. Why are you here?" I immediately asked as I stopped in front of her and got out of the bike and parked it inside the house. "Come in." I offered.

"No need. I just want to talk to you then I'll be going home after." She responded.

"Do you want to talk about it while taking you you home?" I offered and she nodes her head. "But just wait a minute and I'll just go get change." I said and run towards my room, change my clothes and grab my jacket and head outside to need Kaycee shivering.

"Here." I handed her my jacket and was about to refuse when I immediately wrapped it around her. Then I grab my bike and told her to hop on.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" I asked as I pedal slowly on my bike.

"Well, I talked to my mom earlier this morning and told her that I wanted to study here. And she told me that I can study here if that is what I wanted." She said and hearing her tone and judging by it, it feels like she really is happy.

"That's good. So, what school you're planning to enroll at? Maybe I could join you on your first day?" I offered and she hugged me from the back and tightened it.

"I wanted to study on the school you were studying in."

"That's even better! We could really hang out everyday!" I shouted in joy and I heard her giggle.

"I want to enroll I'mmediately. Like as soon as possible." She said.

"Well, you can go enroll on Monday but I can't be in the classroom because I'm going to start my practice for the basketball team."

"That's sad but its fine. But you should go to school with me every morning and go home with me. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled and then continued to pedal until we reached her place.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...