Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

By Infinity_Hipstas

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... More

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 6 (End)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 21 pt.2
Lesson 22
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 23

198K 3K 3.9K
By Infinity_Hipstas

Lesson 23:

Holly POV

The obnoxious door bell woke me up from my slumber on the couch. I must have fallen asleep while watching TV on such a boring day yesterday. It kept ringing louder and I eventually had to get up. My neck was a bit sore as I made my way there. I can’t believe it was going on one in the afternoon.

“Holly! I have missed you so much! I have so much to tell you!” Were the first words of my misery.

“Hi Samantha. Come in” I said trying my best to polite. Although I don’t want her here, maybe I should at least give her a chance and make these next couple of days survivable. She walked past me, her blonde voluminous hair bouncing with each step she took. She looked as perfect as always with her nails polished to perfection, her crystal blue eyes shining, and her outfit on point. She was a walking barbie doll. Small hips, perfectly thin, she was the whole package.  I on the other hand had curves and she always reminded me of them.

“Wow you have grown so much! Maybe a little too much, but thats okay! Nothing a little diet couldn’t fix! You don’t look terrible though” She said resting her bags by the foot of the couch basically insisting that I get them for her.

Think positive Holly

“You look great. How’s life been to you?” I tried my best to smile.

“Well apart from all the drama I get from all the guys who can’t keep their hands off of me, Its been good. How about you? Still single? Don’t worry you can tell me. I won’t tell your mom or anything.” She took a seat on my couch, crossing her tanned legs.

“I have a boyfriend. His name is Louis.” I said almost trying to prove myself.

“Really? Is he from your little high school? Boring. I love guys a bit older.” She teased.

“He is older. He’s 21.” I defended.

“Really? Seems too good to be true for a girl like you. I mean, he’s even 2 years older than me! Why would he be interested in a little 17 year old? He’s a man Holly and you're just a girl. He needs a woman.” She told me in all serious. My stomach churned at her words as my insecurities raised to the surface.

“Well, we are fine for your information.” I said trying to dismiss the conversation.

“So what do you do around here for fun? Or do you just stay home all day?” Her words hit me in a way that I felt as if I had to show her I changed. I needed to show her I wasn’t the same pathetic 13 year old that she could walk all over.

“No actually. I go to parties with Louis and some friends. I don’t think you can handle them. They can get outa hands sometimes with the illegal drinking and drug abuse” I blushed as I tried to sound a bit more...daring than I actually was. Although I have been to only two parties, I figured that she didn’t need to know that.

“Wow, you sure have changed. Why don’t you take me to one of these badass parties? Then you can introduce me to your boyfriend.” Her eyes looked daring as she probably dismissed everything I told her as a lie.

“Fine. But if things get outta hand, its between you and me right? Todd nor my mother need to know about our little deal” I hoped she wouldn’t tell them. She knows how to twist her words into making it seem like it was all my fault/idea.

“Don’t worry. Thats whats family is for right Holly?” Her innocent act was faker than the tan she had on but confronting her about it is worse.

Louis POV

“So how are things with you and Holly?” Harry asked taking a swing of the blunt we were passing around. The others were extremely high right now so I didn’t mind talking to him. We on the other hand built a strong resistance to it. I personally loved being relaxed.

“I didn’t see her yesterday. I talked to her on the phone and we...well lets just say it was a good conversation if you know what I mean but it was really early. I couldn’t visit her because I got calls from J.C. He was around and needed me to make a sale for him.” I explained.

“Did you tell her this?” He questioned.

“No. I told her I was taking my mum and sisters to a couple of different towns yesterday. She doesn’t need to know what I do for living. Not yet. Not ever.” I said letting the smoke fall from lips.

“Are you inviting her over tonight? I’m sure a bit of alcohol could make her loosen up. I heard she was drunk last time with Zayn and really fun.” The thought of Zayn having her in such a vulnerable state made me want to pull my hair out. I’m glad that he’s out of the picture now. Hopefully she listened to me, he really isn’t what she thinks he is.

“I don’t know. I don’t like when the other guys stare at her. I don’t like knowing that other guys are thinking dirty things to do with her. She always gets a lot of attention and I don’t like that.” I admitted.

“Well, she’s really hot man but you shouldn’t be jealous no one would mess with her if they know she’s with you. Plus, it’d be a good slap in the face to Zayn if you show up with her in your arms. Selena too.” He told me.

“Well thats if she want to go. I don’t feel safe taking her there” I can’t believe I was actually considering this but I’d love to see Zayn’s face when we show up. Just a little reminder that I always win.

“Great. Well you might wanna distract her for a bit. One of J.C ‘s assistants hooked me up and gave me really good pot. I’m saving it for tonight if you're interested. Why don’t you ask her if she wants any?” He suggests but I shake my head.

“She’s not gonna want any Harry. I know how she is.” I dismissed the thought. Yeah, it’d be fun to smoke a couple of joints with her but I also don’t want her to get involved with this type of stuff.

“I’m bringing a girl of my own to the party. With a couple drinks she’ll be mine in no time.” He smiled proudly.

“Whats her name?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I'm too stoned to remember right now. I think its...Kendly...Kaylee...something along those lines. I could care less about her name though.”

I laughed lightly at his behavior. Harry’s not a bad guy, he just doesn’t get attached to one night stands.

I took another puff and let my worries float away before leaning back and relaxing.

Holly POV

“So what are you gonna wear to this so called Party?” Samantha asked. That was actually good question. I had only worn the only party dress I owned and I didn’t really own any other party clothes. I bit my lip in frustration.

“Lets make a deal. I’ll let you borrow some of my clothes as long as I get to use some of your make up. Got it?” She negotiated.    

“Thanks” I told her. Her bags were in my room by my mother's request and she started looking through them. She had already picked out a dress of her own. It was a tight red dress that exposed her whole back. She didn’t have a big bust at all so it fitted her nicely.

“This is the only thing I have that would fit you.” She told me throwing it on my bed. I walked over and examined them. I can’t wear this. She had picked out a tight fitting crop top with thick straps and a short high wasted skirt. She had much smaller breast than me so I couldn’t possibly wear this.

“Oh stop being a baby and try it on.” She rolled her eyes. I took my shirt off quickly before turning around to remove my bra and put it on. It had a zipper in the back and I couldn’t reach.

“Can you zip me up?” I asked. She huffed before complying and zipping it. It felt tight and pushed my breast up. It was slightly studded around the edges on top. I took of my shorts and pulled the skirt on. I pushed it up to my waist and to my relief it stopped at mid thigh. At least it wasn’t that bad.

“Turn around” She ordered. I did as told and almost regretted it when her eyes narrowed down on me. I felt uncomfortable in this outfit. It was far too much revealing.

“Not too shabby. The heels to match are black pumps with a couple of studs on the back.  I’m gonna blow dry my hair. You should curl yours.” She said while leaving the room. My hair was still damp from my shower a couple of hours ago.

I made my way over to my huge mirror and stared at myself. I wanted to think I looked good but I wasn’t sure. This is why I hate when Samantha comes over. She always has a way of making you unsure of yourself. I plugged in my blow dryer and started to dry my hair a bit more. It only took about 15 minutes until  I could start curling it.

This process was quick. I don’t curl my hair often but it looks nice like this. I pulled a couple of stands back and clipped it. I put on a simple necklace and light make-up. Only foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and light lip gloss.

I went to pick up the black heels and sighed in relief when I saw they weren’t too high. With a final look in the mirror I decided to call Louis. I hadn’t told him that I wanted to go or anything yet but I figured that there was always some sort of party going on so why not?

“Yeah babe?” Louis answered. Not in a rude way though.

“Hey Louis. My cousin Samantha is over and we were both wondering if you could pick us up and take us to a party tonight” I said playing with my curly hair.

“I’ll be there soon. Make sure you guys are ready and I missed you so make sure you are ready.” His words heated my core.

“See ya then” I told him before he mumbled a goodbye and hung up.

“So what do you think?” She said  walking in and twirling around. She looked great as always with her thin body and all. I couldn’t help but get a bit jealous.

“You look good. Louis will be here soon” I told her and a sly smile grew on her face.

“What does your boyfriend look like again?” She wondered batting her eyes.

“You’ll see when he gets here and don’t try anything with him.” I raised my voice at the last part. This is exactly like Samantha. She always tries to flirt with guys no matter what. They can even be married and she wouldn’t care. She has always thought she was better than me just  cause she is older.

My phone lit up indicating that Louis was here already waiting outside.

“Come on” I told her. She brought a little clutch with her as I should have done because I don’t know where I will put my cell phone. We walked down stairs and I opened the door for Louis.

“Wow” He said as his eyes scanned my body. He walked in his eyes never leaving mine.

“I don’t think I can let you go out like that.” He said to me. I blushed and looked down until I heard Samantha clear her throat. When I looked at her she was looking at Louis like he was her next meal and I didn’t like it.

“Louis this is Samantha. Samantha this is Louis. My boyfriend.” I made sure to put extra emphasis on the word ‘my’. I stood close to him as he mumbled a quick ‘hi’ to her. She on the other hand went all out.

“Hi Louis. Holly hasn’t told me much about you which is kinda a shame considering how attractive you are. I’m Samantha, her older cousin.” I gritted my teeth at her words.

“Why don’t we get going” I insisted. We made our way to the car, I sat in front with Louis while she sat in the back by herself. I knew that this night would be long and I would most likely have to carry her out when we leave. I just couldn’t help myself when I saw her flirt with Louis. It stirred up something in me that I didn’t like one bit.

“So have long have you guys been dating?” She asked.

“It’s complicated” Louis and I answered simultaneously. She seemed to stop asking questions and sat back down.  The car ride was filled with silence which was peaceful for me because all day I had to put up with her telling me how great her life was. Not something I want to remember.  I felt Louis rest his hand on my thigh slowly rubbing circles onto my skin. The simple action relaxed me as I sunk into the seat. I put my hand on Louis and gave it a squeeze. He looked so hot tonight now that I think of it. He was wearing dark jeans with a rolling stone T-shirt. It was a simple outfit but he makes it look amazing. I want a simple night with no drama. Just me and Lou. I don't care where Samantha goes, as long as she stays out of my way it’ll be fine.

“When we get to the party both of you should stay by my side. A lot of stuff goes on at those types of things” Louis said.

“No thanks. I don’t like third wheeling and I can always take care of myself.” She responded. I rolled my eyes at her response.

“Well then” I heard him mumble.

After five minutes of driving the car came to a stop. Once I was out of the car Louis put his arm around my waist tightly and gave me peck on the cheek.

“I’m glad you decided to come out tonight with me.” He whispered in my ear.  Soon, Samantha was by my side and we went up the stairs to the front door that was open. Inside was hectic. There were different color light with the music at full volume.  People were dancing on each other and it was pure chaos.

“This is my type of party” Samantha told me.

“Lets go the kitchen.” Louis suggested with a sly smile on his face. We followed him past a lot of people who stared at me strangely. It made me feel uncomfortable but Louis shot them angry looks.

Passing all the couples high off of the loud music and atmosphere we reached the kitchen where Harry was chatting with Zayn with his arm around  a tall brunette. . Harry gave a wave to Louis but I noticed how Zayn’s demeanor changed a bit once he spotted us.

“Hey guys” Harry smiled. I smiled to them. Samantha nudged my side a bit practically telling me to introduce her which I did.

“Hey boys. This is my cousin, Samantha.” I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

“Thats Zayn and Harry” I told her.

“This is Kendall” Harry said referring to the gorgeous brunette. She gave a shy smile and continued with to drink what I’m guessing was beer.

“Well now that we are done with the introductions. Zayn, would you like to dance. I don't really like being a third wheel. “ I over heard my cousin say to Zayn over Louis’s chat with Harry.  

I looked over to the two, she was smitten, which is understandable.

“Woah, someone looks like they want their cousin dead. You okay there?” Harry asked. I looked away from the two who had just left the room.

“Uh yeah, I just...I’m not supposed to let her out of my sight. I’ll be back.” I lied.

“I’ll go with you” Louis said.

“No, its fine. It won't be long” I reassured. I left the kitchen in a kind of hurry. I pushed my past some of the dancing bodies and slipped into an open space where my eyes frantically searched for the broad alluring Zayn.

After witnessing some repulsive dance moves I found my target. There she was, gliding her body skillfully onto his. Zayns hands were firmly placed on her hips and by the look on his face I could tell he was enjoying himself. I felt my expression turn sour at the sight.

Without processing anything my feet had a mind of its own because before my brain could tell what was happening I was pulling the two apart.

“Holly, what the fuck? We’re trying to dance.” She yelled at me. I took a step back and straightened my posture. I could feel my cheeks heat up as the two stared at me, waiting for any type of explanation.

“I-I...you were supposed to stay with me.” I said not sure as to who it was for. Zayns eyebrows furrowed making little crinkles on his forehead.

“I was in the middle of a dance. Stop getting in the way of our fun. Where’s your boyfriend anyway?” She rolled her eyes at me.

“I’m….sorry...I just uh...over reacted.” I lied. I felt small against her gaze as her blue eyes inspected me from head to toe before her lips curved into a sly smirk. It was as if she knew what I was thinking and planning something against me.

“Do you need something?” Zayn asked. I nodded my head and slowly walked away. I didn’t dare look back as I made my way back to the kitchen where Louis and Harry were still talking.

“I was beginning to worry” Louis whispered in my ear as he pulled me close. His aroma engulfing me in. He had a beer in his hand and by the look of his eyes he was fascinated by whatever they had been recently talking about.

“Harry lets dance already” Kendall complained a bit. He reluctantly ended the conversation and muttered something I didn’t catch and followed her into the living room.

“Just you and me” Louis smiled wrapping is larger hands on my waist pulling me in. His lips teased mine as he gently bit my lower one. Not being able to resist the temptation I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into me, our tongues roaming each others mouths. His hand trailed down my bum to my thigh, grabbing and squeezing along the way.

Realizing that we were in a crowded kitchen I slowed down a bit and started to pull away. I wasn’t comfortable with public affection here.

“Listen babe, I wanna show you something upstairs. You can always say no. I wont force you to try any of the stuff” He told me.

I looked at him confused before agreeing. He held my hand tightly in his and began to lead me upstairs. We past many people doing some sort of drinking games, I was a bit curious.

“Louis why don’t we do something like that?” I asked him.

“Because what's in this room is far more advanced than drinking” He told me quietly. He opened the door and I saw a big cloud of smoke making my nose crinkle. I had recognized almost everything from health class.

“Aye its Louis!” Stan slurred. His eyes were bloodshot as he sat in front of a little coffee table with white powder. Three people were around him all looking equally as high.

“Who’s the hot chick” One of the other men said. I blushed a little from the comment.

“Mine, okay?” He responded to them. He then turned to me, brushing a bit of hair from my face.

“If you don’t wanna do any of this you don’t have to okay babe. You can just watch.” He told me.

“Louis, these are illegal drugs. How did you even get these here?” I asked with my eyes slightly wide.

“I know a guy okay babe. Relax. I’m not addicted its just for fun. You probably shouldn’t try them though. We won't be here long. I just didn’t want to leave you alone downstairs.”

He dragged me the end of the table where I took a seat next to him.

“Here ya go man” Stan said as he moved a the little tray of white powder that I assume is some form of cocaine. Louis then took the little straw like tube and snorted it up his nose leaving me baffled and speechless while looking at him.

“Fuck!” He groaned loudly. The sound was sexy to say the least, especially when  he rolled his head backwards showing off his abs through his shirt and his back muscles .

“You want some?” Stan asked. I shook my head and politely denied any. Despite all the countless school assemblies that warn against drugs and drug use, I wanted to see him take more.  

After a while I noticed that his compelling blue eyes turn darker and his pupils were bigger. It was strange to see him like this but,  intriguing none the less.

Dark fantasies arose in my head at the sight of him. The way he reacted to them was shockingly hotter than I expected. My eyes narrowed down on him as he kept taking more and I became fascinated by it.

“Louis were gonna head down stairs for a few. We’ll be back with some drinks, just don’t use too much.” Stan had told him leading the way out with the other guys. One the door was shut a big smirk grew on my face.  Not being able to stand the temptation any longer a wave of confidence went through me.

“Lou” I whispered putting my hand on his thigh inching closer to his area. He turned his attention to me and bit his lip making shiver.

“God you’re hot” I breathed as I grabbed his shirt pulling him to me. I let out my sexual frustration through the kiss not wanting to miss any moment of it, of him.  His hands went straight under my skirt and began to pull my panties down. I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach when his fingers starting caressing me.

“Babe I’m gonna fuck you so hard right now.” He mumbled into my lips. His hand traveled down to his own pants and he began to unbuckle quickly. Pulling them down he hurriedly lifted me slightly on him.

“Lou, the condom” I tried to say but he hushed me before he began to pull his tight boxers down. This alarmed me and gave me no choice but to pull away from him.

“Come on Holly. I want you. Now.” He said in a rushed and demanding tone. My mind began swelling , I can’t and I refuse to have sex with him without a condom.

“No Louis you need-”

“Shut up Holly and be a good girl” His speech was rushed as violently grabbed me and hovered over me. His expression was hard with his eyebrows furrowed and mouth in a straight line.

“Louis, stop I-” I tried to say but he glared at me. Fear began to struck when tightened his grip around my wrist and pinned them against the ground. I felt a locking in my throat as he positioned himself in between my legs.

“What are you doing Louis, stop this” I begged. I struggled to get out of his grip.

“We got some drin- Louis! Get off of her!” I heard the voice of Stan. My mind was a blur as his friends pulled him off of me. I sat up immediately and wiped the tears, I didn’t realize were there. Such a hot make-out session turned to this. I saw him stumble and pull his underwear on, cursing as he did so ,when one of his friends approached me.

“Are you okay? We probably shouldn’t of left you two alone. He was snorting some pretty heavy stuff. He doesn’t know what's happening right now. The drugs, they increase what you’re feeling and he probably didn’t mean to take it that far. Let me walk you down stairs.” He said taking my hand and pulling me up. I was a mess to say the least.  I didn’t want to look back at Louis and followed his downstairs.

We reached the main area and once I met eyes with the familiar golden brown ones, I rushed to him for comfort.

“What happened?” Zayn asked as he stood there with me in his arms.

“Louis was taking some cocaine and he tried to rape her.” He said to Zayn.

I felt like such an idiot as I focused my attention to the floor.

“What? That son of a-”

“Relax. Stan and Lucas have him upstairs. We got there in time before he did anything. Just take the girl home Zayn alright?” He said before walking back upstairs. Zayn focused his attention on me.

“Do you want me to take you and your cousin home now?” He asked gently. I nodded my head slightly to signal yes.

“Where is Samantha anyway?” I asked looking around.

“She’s in the kitchen. Stay here, I’ll grab her.” Zayn replied as he went to fetch her. I wiped my face to the best of my ability to hide the fact that I was crying. I don’t plan on telling her what happened just so she can laugh at me again.

“Why do weee have to leave now?” She stumbled over, slurring her speech. She was in fact drunk with a new hickey on her neck. I wonder if Zayn gave that to her. I really hope not.  

“Its late. Lets get home.“ I said to her. She pouted but I could tell she was bound to pass out at any given moment. You could practically smell the alcohol on her from a mile away.

We followed Zayn out of the hectic house and to his car. I had to hold Samantha up as she walked. I even had to fasten her seat belt in the black seat where she kinda passed out. Once I was in the front seat and Zayn began driving, I started to think about what happened. The look that he gave me, was a look he has never given me before. The way he forced me to have sex with him after I told him no made me think if he would ever do that sober.

Although I didn’t want to talk to Louis for now, a small part of me still worried how he would get home tonight. If he falls asleep in that house I hope no one takes his things or hurts him.

“Holly, we’re here” Zayn snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked out the window and we were in fact, home.

I looked over to where a slightly snoring Samantha and groaned. I knew I would have to carry her into the house. For tonight I will let her sleep on the couch. I don’t want that intoxicating smell on my bed or in my room.

I quickly got out of the car, as did Zayn, and began to pull her out. To the best of my ability, I carried her up the steps as Zayn opened the door for me and dropped her on the couch. I took her heels off and put the little blanket on top of her. I quickly rushed to the kitchen and got a glass of water and 2 Advil's for her and laid them on the coffee table so she would have something when she woke up.

“I guess I’ll leave now, are you okay with being here?” Zayn asked.

I turned to face him and shrugged lightly.

“I don’t know. I’m not sure if I want to be alone.” I answered truthfully.

“I can stay here if you want. So you wont have to be alone.” He suggested.

“Where will you sleep? She’s sprawled on the couch and you can’t exactly sleep in my mother or brothers room.” I told him.

“I’ll sleep at the foot of your bed so you won’t feel alone” He suggested.

“I’m not gonna let you sleep on the floor. You have been way too kind for me to do that to you.” I paused a bit.

“Maybe you can sleep on my bed.” I bit my lip nervously.

“Alright then. Lead the way” He said. I turned around taking a big breath as I did so. I was kinda curious but a bit guilty. Its not wrong if we aren’t doing anything right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Im sorry its been like 5 weeks since I updated I have had stuff to deal with and I was being selfish and a lazy writer. I should have updated regardless of what I was going through.

Im really sorry but….I love you.

You guys are the only thing keeping me here I swear.

On a happier note, I made this chapter along with an unsuspecting twist I literally just came up with. I also ended it with Zayn and Holly cause why not?

Follow me on instagram if you want a dedication just inbox me your user and I will start dedicating my chapters to you beautiful angels of mine and like my pics @__2fabul0us

BYYYYYYEEE BABES CAN WE TALK ABOUT ZAYNS SELFIES THOUGH?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.3K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
1.2K 3 46
"Rose." Mr. Malik said coming closer to me. "Y-Yes?" I asked quietly, trying to back away. "I have never wanted anyone as much as I have wanted you."...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...