My Best Friend's Girlfriend

By pressedlemon

Are you willing to give up your friendship with your long-time best friend so you can finally pursue the very... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
Author's Note

18

9.3K 225 43
By pressedlemon

Bea couldn't believe that Jho is kissing her right now, in the lobby of her condo unit, as if they have all the time in the world. She's too caught up by surprise to respond right away but it only takes a few seconds before she finally comes to her senses. She wraps her arms around Jho's waist, closes her eyes and kisses her back with all the pent up feelings she's been hiding inside.

Before she knows it, Bea loses control of herself and she's already kissing her rough and hard as if she's in a rush. She hears Jho's moan when she unconsciously bites her lower lip. She ought to apologize but she's too consumed with kissing her that she couldn't bring herself to break it off and speak.

Naramdaman naman niyang parang biglang natauhan si Jho sa mga nangyayari at inihinto nito ang paggalaw ng mga labi niya. Magtatangka na sana itong humiwalay pero hindi siya hinayaan ni Bea. She pulls her impossibly closer as she continues to kiss her with so much need. Her kisses are now too intense and demanding that Jho doesn't have a choice but to respond to it once again.

Kung hindi man noon, sigurado na siya ngayon na may nararamdaman si Jho para sa kanya. She wouldn't be here right now in her arms if she doesn't have even the tiniest bit of feelings for Bea. Parang may kung anong init ang dumaloy sa buo niyang katawan na lalong nagpagana sa kanya at mas nilaliman niya ang mga halik niya na parang sabik na sabik at ayaw magpa-awat.

She really didn't intend for this night to end up with her kissing Jho. Ang buong akala niya ay tuluyan na siyang nawalan ng pag-asa pagkatapos niyang umamin sa totoong nararamdaman niya. But now the opportunity has presented itself and Bea wouldn't let it pass up without savoring the moment with the girl that she loves.

All her guilt and moral went down the drain as she gently pulls Jho with her back inside her unit without breaking the kiss. Pagkasara ng pinto ay agad na hinila niya ito papunta sa may couch kung saan sila nakaupo kanina.

She didn't waste any time as her hands immediately start to wander and her palms are now caressing the other girl's sides as she continues to ravage her mouth.

Bea is so turned on and the heat that she's feeling is getting too much that she couldn't think of anything else other than feeling Jho's body against her. She breathlessly pulls her mouth away long enough to trail kisses on her jaw and neck.

"B-Bea," she suddenly hears Jho's broken whisper as she starts to pepper kisses on her jawline. "Wait..."

The sound of her voice only added fuel to her lust and her mouth immediately moves to her ear, unconciously biting her earlobe without warning. It makes Jho let out another small moan and it prompts Bea to lick it softly as a sort of apology.

Bumalik naman agad ang mga labi niya sa mga labi ni Jho at mas lalo niyang inigihan ang paghalik doon. Dahandahan niya itong itinulak pahiga sabay ng pagkulong niya dito sa kanyang mga bisig. She can sense that Jho is still holding back but she doesn't care. She lost all the care that she has in the world because of the hot sensation that this girl is giving her.

Bea is desperate and she doesn't think that she can stop this even if she wants to. All she knows is that she missed the feeling of holding Jho and being this close to her. She never wanted anything as much as she wants this girl to be hers even only for this night.

Mabilis lang niyang nahubad ang pang-itaas na suot ni Jho at madali lang din niyang natanggal ang kawit ng bra nito bago tuluyang inalis iyon. Lumayo siya sandali para titigan ang hubad na katawan ng babaeng mahal niya. Jho looks intoxicated with her half-shut eyes and with her bare chest moving in tune with her heavy breathing. Nabuhay ang matinding pagnanasa sa loob ni Bea habang nakakatitig dito at hindi na niya napigilan ang sarili na muli itong sunggaban ng halik.

Hindi nagtagal ay bumaba na rin ang mga labi niya papunta sa dibdib nito. Inangat niya sandali ang mga mata niya para muling titigan si Jho pero nakita niyang nakapikit na ito at humihinga ng malalim.

Bea's eyes did not leave her face even for a second when she finally lets her mouth feast on her right breast while her hand softly caresses the other, effectively eliciting a soundless gasp from the other girl.

Reminiscent of the first time she made love to Jho suddenly flashes in her mind and the butterflies inside her stomach erupted at thought of being able to do it with her for the second time like they are real lovers. Like she's her girl and they are in love. She pulls herself away long enough to remove her own top and takes the opportunity in unbuttoning Jho's pants before finally freeing it from her legs.

The sight of Jho in only her underwear is something so tempting and Bea had to bite her lip hard when she feels an urge to just rip it away from her. Nakaramdam na naman siya ng init sa katawan at ng hindi makatiis ay hinubad na din niya ang suot niyang pantalon at sinalubong ng mahigpit na yakap ang katawan ni Jho. Para siyang napaso ng magdikit ang kanilang mga balat. Hindi naman niya mapigilan na hindi mapangiti ng makita niya na nakatitig sa kanya si Jho na parang kinakabisado ang bawat parte ng mukha niya.

"You're really beautiful," pabulong niyang sabi habang nakaibabaw siya dito at nakatitig sila sa mata ng isa't isa. "I love you..."

She doesn't answer and for a second, Bea got scared that she might be having second thoughts. But Jho only reaches out, grabbing Bea's nape and pulling her into another passionate kiss. Bea obliges and it makes her heart happy at the knowledge that Jho is willingly doing this with her even without the influence of alcohol.

Hindi na siya sigurado kung gaano katagal sila sa ganoong pwesto at pakiramdam niya ay parang kakapusin na siya ng hininga. She pulls her mouth away for a minute trying to catch her breath and she sees that Jho is doing the same with her wet, swollen lips and slightly dishiveled hair.

She takes a deep breath and gently leans her forehead on Jho's, closes her eyes and tries to muster the remaining self-control that she has in her system.

"If you tell me to stop, I will." she says huskily, "I don't want you to do anything that you will regret again after."

Parang huminto ang oras habang hinihintay ni Bea na sabihin ni Jho sa kanya na mali 'tong ginagawa nila at kailangan na nilang tumigil. Sa totoo lang ay hindi niya alam ang gagawin niya kung sakali mang ihihinto nito ang nangyayari sa kanila. Pakiramdam niya ay para na siyang mababaliw sa kakaisip kung ano ba ang kasalukuyang tumatakbo sa isip nito.

The conflict and guilt on Jho's face is not lost on Bea as they continue to stare at each other's eyes. She thought for a minute that she would finally push her away, take her clothes with her and run. But the answer that she got is Jho biting her lower lip, shaking her head, and pulling her face so their lips can meet once again.

"Damn it, Jho..." Bea whispers as their mouth battle with each other, "You have no idea how much I want you right now."

Mayamaya pa ay unti-unti nang dumulas ang mga labi ni Bea papunta sa leeg ni Jho at nanatili doon ng mga ilang minuto bago dumako ang kanyang bibig sa dibdib nito. The truth is, she's been with tons of girls in this position before but she never thought that she would enjoy it as much as she enjoys it now with Jho.

Bea's kisses carefully moved to Jho's toned stomach until her mouth is only just inches away from her center. She is so sure that her eyes are now dark with lust as she stares at the only piece of undergarment that's on her way. She hesitates for a second before starting to move and pull it from her legs. Pakiramdam pa niya ay parang nanginginig ang kamay niya habang unti-unting tinatanggal iyon at pagkatapos ay inihagis na lang kung saan. Her eyes instantly roam all over Jho's naked body and she feels her heart drumming fast and hard in anticipation at what she is about to do.

Tumingin muna siyang muli sa mukha ni Jho bago niya ipinosisyon ang sarili dito. Hindi niya 'to nagawa nung unang beses na may nangyari sa kanila at parang nagwawala na ang tibok ng puso niya at tuluyang inilapat ang kanyang mga labi sa parteng iyon ng katawan ni Jho. Nakita niya kung paano magpigil si Jho na mapasigaw at naramdaman niya ang biglang pagsabunot sa kanyang buhok ng unti-unting naging mapusok ang mga paghalik na ginagawa niya dito.

Pleasuring Jho like this is truly a revelation and Bea would never want to stop if she can help it. The sight of the other girl looking all sweaty despite the centralized airconditioning inside her unit is enough to keep her going as she hears her suppress another moan when her tongue suddenly darts and nips inside her core.

"Uhhh..."

Ang nakakaakit na pag-ungol nito ay mas lalong nagpagana kay Bea at mas pinagbuti niya ang paghalik sa parteng iyon. Jho utterly looks divine as she throws her head back on the cushion and bites her lip to keep herself from screaming loud. If possible, Bea finds herself falling in love with her even more as she watches how Jho loses herself in the sensation that she's gladly giving her with her mouth.

She watches her and she thinks that she would probably give this girl anything. She would give her happiness and pleasure and she would give her all the good things in the world if she can.

Bea grabs Jho's hands and intertwines it with hers as she continues to eat her out. Naramdaman pa niya ang paghipit ng hawak ng mga kamay nito sa bawat pagdiin ng bibig niya sa pagkababae nito. The feel of her hands againts hers and the taste of her is driving her wild to the point of no surrender.

It doesn't take long before Bea feels Jho's insides contracting, urging her to lick and suck harder. Before she knows it, Jho is already squeezing their intertwined hands as she bites her lip hard and it only takes another second until she finally screams out her climax. Bea doesn't hesitate to lap at her juices before moving back up to give Jho a sweet kiss on the lips after what just transpired between them.

Halata sa mukha ni Jho ang pagod nang pinaghiwalay na ni Bea ang mga labi nila para titigan ito. Naghahabol pa ito ng hininga at tumatagaktak ang pawis. Bea learns that Jho is the kind of girl who doesn't talk much when having sex and she can't help but find it adorable.

"Huwag mo nga akong tignan," Jho mumbles shyly as she looks away from Bea's penetrating gaze.

Hindi napigilan ni Bea ang mapangiti habang nakapatong at nakatingin pa rin sa mukha nito. She still can't believe that she got to make love with this girl, not only once but twice. Mas lalo tuloy siyang nagkaroon ng dahilan at lakas ng loob na ipaglaban ang pagmamahal niya dito at kung ano man ang meron sila ngayon.

Handa na siyang masira ang pagkakaibigan nila ni Thirdy kung sakali. Ang mahalaga sa kanya ngayon ay ang makasama si Jho. Siguro nga siya na ang pinaka makasariling tao sa mundo. Gusto lang naman niyang sumaya at alam niyang si Jho lang ang makapagbibigay nito sa kanya. Ngayon lang siya nagmahal ng ganito at ayaw na niyang sayangin ang pagkakataon.

"Mahal kita," bulong niya dito bago muling hinuli ang mga labi nito para halikan.

*************************************

"Are you even listening to me?"

Bea had to look away from staring at Jho and Thirdy at the other table when Therese taps her by the shoulder.

"Huh? What?"

"Ang sabi ko pagod na pagod na 'ko sa isip bata na ugali ni Rex."

Tumingin muli ng isang beses si Bea sa pwesto kung nasaan si Jho. Nakaupo sila ni Thirdy kasama si tita Mozzy at tito Bong at mukhang masayang nagkekwentuhan. Nakaramdam siya agad ng pagseselos nang makita niya yung paghagod ng kamay ni Thirdy sa bewang ni Jho. Inalis na niya yung tingin niya at ininom yung baso ng whiskey na hawak niya bago muling itinuon ang atensyon kay Therese.

"Didn't you guys just celebrated your anniversary last month? You know naman that Rex has always been like that since you said yes to being his girlfriend. Di ka pa ba sanay?"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna continue to tolerate it." Trey answers back with a snort, "Minsan sumosobra na yung ugali niya at nakakasawa din. Sometimes I think, it'll be better if we just break up na lang."

Bea had to sigh. She has been having this conversation with Trey since they arrived together at Dani's 18th birthday celebration at the Renaissance hotel. It's another one of those episodes where Rex did something stupid and Trey got so pissed that she refuses to talk or even look at the guy. Bea can't help but notice that lately, napapadalas yung mga away nila na ganito at minsan napapaisip na lang siya kung healthy pa ba yung relationship nilang dalawa.

"Look Trey, I really don't know what to tell you." she tells her honestly, "You're both my friends but you have to know that my loyalty is always with you. I just... I think kailangan niyong pag-usapan muna yan bago kayo gumawa ng mga rash decisions."

Inagaw ni Trey yung baso ng whiskey na iniinom ni Bea at inubos iyon ng isang lagukan bago nagsalita.

"Know what? Hindi ko na alam kung worth it pa ba 'to. Diba sa isang relasyon dapat pareho kayong nag-gogrow individually and as a couple for it to work?"

She wipes her lips and returns the glass to a gawking Bea.

"Pero bakit parang baligtad yung nangyayari samin ni Rex? Our relationship is stagnant. We're stuck in the same place where we fight over petty things. I won't speak to him for a couple of days. He'll say sorry and I'll forgive him. Then after a few days ganun na naman. It's a vicious cycle and I'm honestly getting tired of it."

Bea raises her eye brows at her friend. It's the first time that she is seeing this dramatic side of Therese.

"And you realized that now after a year of being with him?"

"You've obviously never been in love, Bea." Therese rolls her eyes at her, "People tend to overlook certain things when they are in love. We get so blinded by our love for the person that we would sometimes refuse to acknowledge the fact that maybe they are not right for us afterall."

Bea doesn't have an answer to that. She just stares at Therese and wonders if what she is saying is true. How can a love be so blind that it disregards all the things that makes it not right to begin with?

Her eyes then automatically turn to find the girl that has been constantly occupying her thoughts and her heart skips a beat when she sees that she is now looking at her direction too. Thirdy is nowhere to be found and Jho is alone sitting at the other table with his parents.

She suddenly feels an ache inside her stomach wanting to be close to her. She wants to grab her hand and kiss her lips and feel her skin against hers.

Hindi niya namalayan na nagtititigan na pala sila nang biglang kinuha ni tita Mozzy ang atensyon ni Jho para mag-picture silang dalawa. Bea still doesn't look away and watches how happy Jho looks as she smiles for the camera.

Para siyang na-hypnotized habang nakatitig dito na hindi niya namalayan na tinatawag pala ulit siya ni Therese. Bea hears her clear her throat loudly, making her look away from Jho only to be handed by another glass of whiskey.

"Alam mo kanina ka pa. Sino ba tinitignan mo dun?"

"Wala." sagot niya bago ininom yung alak na inabot sa kanya.

"Nako, may nakita ka namang bagong prospect 'no?" Trey is now looking at her curiously, "Don't even think about sleeping with any of Dani's classmates, Bea. They're too young for you. Sinasabi ko sayo, malilintikan ka sakin!"

"What made you even think that I was thinking about sleeping with any of those girls?!"

"Malay ko ba? Aside from me, you, and Jho, sila lang naman yung mga girls na nakikita ko dito. Unless nag-iba ka na ng preference at may type ka sa mga teammates ni Thirdy?"

Napailing na lang si Bea sa kanya. Therese can come up with a lot of ridiculous things when she is trying to pry information from her.

Hindi na lang siya sumagot at parang magnet na muling dumako ang mga mata niya kung nasaan si Jho. Nakita niya na tumayo ito at mukhang may pupuntahan. Parang may nag-uudyok tuloy sa kanya na tumayo din at sumunod dito.

Bea sees that she is walking alone to the direction of the restroom as she follows her with her eyes. She takes another large gulp of her drink before standing up from her seat and excusing herself to go to the restroom herself.

Sinundan niya si Jho papunta sa may hallway at ramdam niya ang pagbilis ng tibok ng puso niya dahil kanina pa talaga siya sabik na sabik na lapitan ito. She looks around the area to make sure that no one else is there before following the girl inside.

Nakita niyang naghuhugas ng kamay si Jho sa may sink at mukhang hindi napansin na siya ang pumasok. Sinamantala naman niya iyon at maingat na sinara ang pinto bago dahandahang lumapit dito at patalikod na ikinulog ito sa kanyang mga bisig.

She hears her gasps in surprise at the contact but she doesn't hesitate to sink her lips on her exposed shoulder. Naramdaman naman niya na parang gusto nitong magprotesta pero hindi ito makawala dahil sa higpit ng pagkakayakap niya dito.

"B-Bea?" nanginginig ang boses na tanong nito, "Anong g-ginagawa mo?"

"I missed you." Bea whispers to her ear huskily.

She closes her eyes as she trails wet kisses on Jho's neck. She remembers the amazing night that they had together and she just can't get enough of her. Bea finds it quite alarming how already addicted she is to her taste and her smell.

Palihim naman siyang natuwa ng tuluyan ng humarap si Jho sa kanya at agad na nagtagpo ang kanilang mga labi. Hindi pa ito nakuntento at ipinulupot pa ang mga braso sa balikat niya na nagpalalim ng mga halik na ibinibigay nila sa isa't isa. May dumaloy na naman na kakaibang init sa loob niya habang hinihimas at dinadama niya ang malambot nitong katawan. Kanina lang ay parang kumikirot ang puso niya sa selos habang pinagmamasdan itong kasama si Thirdy pero ngayon ay kahalikan na niya ito na parang sila lang dalawa ang tao sa mundo.

Bea really wants to stop before she loses control of herself and take Jho right then and there. She reluctantly pulls her mouth away before she does something stupid like making love to her for the third time inside that hotel restroom of all places.

"I'm sorry," habol hininga niyang bulong kay Jho. Pinagdikit niya ang kanilang mga noo at muling napapikit. "Nadala lang ako. I just.... missed you so much."

She suddenly feels Jho's hand reaching out to caress her face. She lets out a contented sigh as she covers that same hand with her own and kisses her palm softly.

Nang hindi na naman siya makapagpigil ay muli niyang binigyan ng isang masuyong halik sa labi si Jho na walang pag-aalinlangang tinanggap ng huli. The kiss that they are sharing now is slow, sweet, and passionate all at the same time and it is unlike the ones that they have shared multiple times before.

Bea wishes more than anything to stay with Jho like this for the remainder of the night. Kung pwede nga lang na hilahin niya ito paalis sa lugar na iyon para magpakalayo sila ay gagawin niya. She has never been this desperate to be with someone as much as she wants to be with this girl.

Hindi na siya sigurado kung gaano na sila katagal na nakatayo doon. She is sure that someone has already noticed that the two of them are missing. Kaya labag man sa loob ay tuluyan na niyang inilayo ang sarili kay Jho hanggat kaya pa niyang magpigil ng sarili.

Bea fixes the strap of Jho's dress as the latter looks at her with questions in her eyes. She only smiles in response before giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"They're probably looking for us. Tara na."

May pagdadalawang isip man ay inabot niya ang kamay ni Jho at pinisil pa iyon bago ito hinila palabas. Sakto naman na pagbukas nila ng pinto ay may isang matandang babae na pumasok at nginitian sila pareho. Bea smiles back at her but she doesn't let go of Jho's hand as she guides her out into the hallway. Pareho lang silang natawa ng makalabas na sila mula doon at sabay na naglakad pabalik sa may dining area kung nasaan ang party ni Dani.

Pero bago pa man sila makarating sa loob ay naramdaman niya ang pagbitaw ni Jho sa kamay niya. Nawala agad ang ngiti sa mga labi niya at hindi niya naiiwasan na makaramdam ng biglang pagkadismaya dahil doon.

"Uy, san kayo galing? I've been looking for you guys everywhere."

Hindi niya namalayan na nasa harap na pala nila si Thirdy na mukhang kanina pa nga sila hinahanap. She feels the instant guilt that courses through her because he looks so clueless and oblivious at what just went down between her and his girlfriend in the girls' restroom.

Thirdy doesn't wait for them to answer as he puts his arm on Jho's shoulder once again, giving her a kiss at the same spot on her cheek where Bea has also kissed her a few minutes ago. The action makes Bea's stomach churn in jealousy.

"If you'll excuse us, bro. Ipapakilala ko lang 'tong babe ko sa mga friends ko from the golf club."

Napatango na lang si Bea at muling napasulyap kay Jho na nakatingin din sa kanya bago pa ito hilahin ni Thirdy papunta sa kung nasaan man yung mga kaibigan niya.

"Bakit ang tagal mo sa restroom?"Trey asks her with an inquisitive frown when she gets back in her seat. "May kinatagpo ka dun 'no?"

"Wala." malamig na sagot niya dito bago tinungga yung isang bote ng Jack Daniels na kinuha niya mula sa may open bar.

*************************************

A/N: this update is for Quinn_1415 and ixajj12

if you liked this update, you should thank these guys 'cuz i wrote this for them. i also hope no one below 13 yo is reading this due to the r-rated content. stay in school kids! 😉✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 1.9K 77
Maaari pa kayang maibalik ang dating pagsasama ng dalawang taong minsan ng nasaktan ng sobra?
24.2K 590 47
This is the story about Deanna Wong and other people in her life. This includes the Freshy that has a strong personality.
439K 10.2K 41
"You were red and you liked me because I was blue You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky And you decided purple just wasn't for you" This is a...
33.8K 964 53
I don't believe in destiny but the thing is Destiny did its thing to prove it's real just unexpected. A Jhobea FanFic story.