WWE Smut Requests Are Closed

By Kridy8495

This is my second smut book I had so much fun creating the first one that I wanted to make a second book and... More

Paige Brie Bella
Neth Bellins
Stephanie McMahon Nikki Bella
Seth Rollins X reader
Sin Cara Scarlet Blake
Bayley
Dean Ambrose Renee Young
Kevin Owens
Austin Aries
Cody Rhodes
Renee Young
AJ Styles Paige
Paige Charlotte
Summer Rae
Emma
Tyson Kidd
Tyson Kidd Natalya
Jimmy Uso and Naomi
Brianel
Nina
Kane
Y2AJ
Chris Jericho
Eden Stiles
Seth Rollins
Tamina Snuka
Roman Reigns
Edge and Beth Phoenix
Mojo Rawley
Neville
Wade Barrett
TJ Perkins
Drew McIntyre
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
Shane McMahon
Seth Rollins Sasha Banks
Bobby Roode Austin Aries
Finn Balor
Becky Lynch Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins X reader
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Ember Moon
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins Roman Reigns
AJ Styles
Seth Rollins Triple H Nikki Bella
Maryse

Tom Phillips

623 4 0
By Kridy8495

So as Tom Phillips and his wife Amy were talking about how they were planning to meet with Tyler Henry the Hollywood Medium because Nikki and Brie Bella told Amy how great he is after he read both The Bella Twins and Natalya. When Tom asked Amy what she happens to get out of Tyler's​reading Amy then said "well I just want to know if my dad thinks that I made all the right choices in life." Just after Tyler started he immediately felt Amy's deceased father coming through as Tyler told Amy that he was happy of her choices and even her choice of Tom it made Amy happy. So after Tyler left as Tom was happy just because Amy was happy so as they laid down on the couch in their living room as Amy kept getting Tom hard he said "well does someone want to have a little fun before I have to leave in the morning." Amy then smiled and said "yeah I want to have a night with my husband before he goes out of town for work." When Amy and Tom got naked as he pushed into her as she smiled he said "well I can't wait to hold you while we have are organisms together." So when Amy and Tom both felt like they were going to let go as they told each other when they let go Tom said "well that was fun as always because I love you so much and I miss you like crazy when I'm on the road." Amy then kissed Tom and said "I know it was and I love you too but why don't I go on the road with you and then we can be together anytime you are free." Tom said "I love that plan it's so perfect because then I don't have to call or FaceTime you before bed just to say I love you."

This wasn't requested by anyone but I have loved Tom Phillips since he started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
843K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...