Ember Moon

So it is just after another tapping of NXT which Ember Moon had been a part of because she was in a Tag Team match it was her and Liv Morgan vs Billie Kay and Peyton Royce but the match ended in a no contest because NXT Women's Champion Asuka interfered. When Ember got back to her locker room as she got naked and decided to take a shower as she set the water temperature when she got in under the water as she was washing her hair as she felt a little hot and bothered as she finished with her hair and turned off the water as she sat down on one of the benches in her locker room as she thought about fingering herself. So as Ember layed down on the bench and started to finger herself as she soon found her organism she felt better. The next day as Peyton Royce and Billie Kay were talking about their upcoming match when Ember walked by Peyton she said "Ember whatever you did last night after your shower must have felt good because me and Billie heard the sound of what seemed like you had a organism." Ember then said "yeah I had a good organism last night because I had to do something to get me unhorny." Just then as Billie was going to say something William Regal came up to them and said "oh great Peyton Royce and Billie Kay can you please come with me because Triple H wants to talk to you both." Peyton then smiled and said "omg we are getting moved on to the main roster that's so exciting right Billie." Ember then said "I don't think that Triple H would want two girls that love to have threesomes​ with management." Just then Peyton and Billie left but later that night as Ember was getting ready for a match when Peyton walked up to Ember Peyton said "how did you know that we would get in trouble." Ember said "well easy I just know Billie loves sex and threesomes so that is why she isn't here tonight." Peyton then said "yeah but Triple H did make a two on one handicap match it is you and me vs Asuka so can we just be professional for tonight." Ember said "I can if you can Peyton."

This wasn't requested but I just wanted to do it for fun and I like Ember Moon