Roman Reigns

So as Roman Reigns and his wife Artemis were talking just before his match against Samoa Joe as Amy and her boyfriend Dolph Ziggler saw them as Amy asked Artemis if she had anytime with Roman and his Samoan dick. Artemis then said "no but I wish that I did because I love his Samoan dick inside me." After Dolph and Roman left Amy then said " well why don't you just tell Roman about how you feel and maybe he feels the same way." Artemis then said "no Amy I haven't told Roman because everytime I bring it up to him he brings up the fact that he wants a threesome and I just don't like the idea of the threesome because I don't want to have another girl fingering me or shoving a dildo in me." Amy then said "well if you would want too and Dolph is cool with it I guess I would join you and Roman if he would want to do it." After Roman won his match against Samoa Joe as Artemis was watching from Roman's private locker room as she gave him a hug she said "hey Roman we need to talk for a minute." Roman then looked at Artemis and said "don't tell me that you are breaking up with me because I love you." Artemis laughed and then said "no I was talking to Amy about how you want the threesome and she told me that if Dolph would let her she would join us." Roman then said "that's awesome Artemis because Amy has a smoking hot body and I would love to stuff her pussy with my samoan dick." Just then as Amy knocked on the door as Roman answered he said "hey Amy so did Dolph let me and Artemis have our way with you." Amy then said "well he wasn't to crazy about it but he let me do it we just made a promise that you wouldn't stuff your samoan dick in my pussy." Roman then said "well that's no fun but can you just let me pound you once and just keep it between us." Amy then said "yeah let's do it and I would love to feel your samoan dick in my pussy." So as Roman invited Amy in as Amy found Artemis naked as Amy got naked as Roman noticed he then said "well Artemis can I stuff Amy and give her some of my samoan dick." Artemis then said "yeah Roman just as long as you finger me while you are giving Amy a taste of your samoan dick." When Amy and Artemis got comfortable as Roman walked over to them and got naked as he pushed himself into Amy as he started to thrust he stuck two fingers inside of Artemis as Amy started to moan as Roman was fucking her when Artemis had her organism as Amy and Roman had there's as he pulled out of Amy Artemis said "that was awesome thanks Amy for joining in on our fun." Amy then said "no problem Artemis I love you and Roman and he is a keeper with the size of his dick."

This was requested by sinister_phoenix21 I hope that you like it and don't mind that I put myself in it