Bayley

So as Bayley had just competed in her first WrestleMania in a Triple Threat Match against Sasha Banks and Charlotte for the RAW Women's Championship as she won when she was walking back up the ramp she felt like she wanted to celebrate on her own. When Bayley got back to her private locker room as she sat down on the couch she decided to finger herself when she laid down as she started to fuck herself as she could find the courage to organism she then reached for her tablet and went on pornhub to watch other girls finger themselves as Bayley found one that appealed to her as she started to watch it as the girl in the video fingering herself found her organism Bayley found the courage to let go of her organism. But when Kevin Owens walked by her locker room as Bayley was screaming from her organism when Kevin knocked on the door as Bayley got up and answered it Kevin said "hey Bayley are you okay because I just was walking by and I heard you screaming." Bayley then said "yeah I was just fingering myself to celebrate my win." Kevin then said "well do you want to have sex because I've always wanted to fuck you." Bayley then said "yeah I guess I can try to have a organism by having sex with you." When Bayley let Kevin in as he saw that she was already naked he said "I can't wait to hear you scream from the pleasure I'll give you but don't be surprised if I leave you a creampie if you want me to because my wife loves it when I fuck her roughly and leave a creampie in her pussy." Just then Bayley was pushed up against a wall and as Kevin shoved himself into Bayley as she moaned into Kevin's neck as he heard it he said "next time you do that I want to hear it louder." So as Kevin was going really fast as he heard the sound of his skin slapping against Bayley he liked it but when Bayley come all over Kevin's penis as he pulled out of her when she noticed that he was out of her Bayley said "what Kevin am I not good enough for you." Kevin said "no I just wanted you to give me a blowjob." When Bayley got on her knees and started to suck Kevin as she felt her juices on Kevin's penis as he grabbed her head and forced her down on his penis when he felt himself getting ready to blow he said "now be a good girl and enjoy all my cum." So after Bayley gave Kevin his blowjob they got dressed and went on their own separate ways.

This one wasn't requested but I do have to give a special shout out to sweetheartlola for helping me come up with the idea