Austin Aries

So as I was watching Austin Aries compete against Neville for the Cruiserweights Championship as we had been having a lot of sex because of Austin's sex drive I just couldn't handle it anymore because he kept doing the same old sex position. When I felt horny as the match went on as I walked to Austin's locker room as I turned on the match I then sat down on the couch and took off my shorts and then decided to finger myself as I was going really fast after I felt myself getting close to organisming I was hoping that Austin would come back and fuck me I was getting happy. As I saw that Austin lost I figured that he wouldn't want to have sex with me but when Austin met me in the locker room as he saw me naked Austin said "well is my wife ready for some mind blowing sex because I want to have some sex that hopefully is better than just the one position that we do everytime." I said "yeah I want to have sex in a different position." So when Austin picked me up and pushed me against a wall when he shoved himself into me as I screamed from the pain of his dick in my pussy he said "how can that hurt when I caught you fucking yourself really good." When Austin started to make his skin slap against mine I said "fine it didn't hurt just keep going fast and hard I like it rough." Austin then said "yeah baby I know that you like it rough because I love to give it to you rough." As Austin kept hitting my sweet spot I moaned "oh Austin yes that's it keep fucking me right there you feel so good in me." When Austin was close as he took me away from the wall and bent me over as he pulled on my ponytail I moved my head up and Austin kept hitting my sweet spot as he then said "get ready honey because your going to have a sweet surprise in pussy" I then moaned "no fuck I don't want to have a creampie in my pussy why can't you just pull out of me and give me a facial." Just then Austin said "it's too late honey I'm creaming in your pussy right now." After he plopped out of me I said "well that was actually great and different then what we usually did."

This one wasn't requested but I just wanted to do it for fun