Dricki dabbles

By Tellthemthinkpink

A bunch of one shots. I go back to some by popular demand. Please read More

Sweet nothing
Sweet Nothing 2
Over everything part 1
Over everything part 2
For free part 1
The crying game part 1
The Crying Game 2/4
Cute things.
Lost Files 3: College
Games part 1
Billboard Billionaires
Blem reversed pt 1
Stick up
Psa
Billboard Billionaires 2
Billboard billionaires 3
The most dangerous game
The Most Dangerous Game 2
The most dangerous game Q&A
Its in the air part 1
Its in the Air Part 2
Lost Files 1
Lost Files 2
Money bags
M14
Thats how you feel
Wonderland
Fever part 1
Midsummer
Leave Me Lonely
Family Feud Part 1

BillBoard Billionaires 1

813 24 54
By Tellthemthinkpink

Nicki stepped out of her new Sleek black Maybach and carefully closed the door locking it. She ignored the glances she was getting from her classmates and gave a sly smirk before sliding her shades on and popping another almond in her mouth. As usual the crowd parted as she walked giving room to one of the high schools well known it girl.

"Oh my fucking god Onika" Beyoncé gasped as her friend approached the group. Nicki let out a shy giggle hugging her friend "you look good Nic" Jermaine yawned throwing out his empty water bottle. She smiled and held her hands together waiting for them to continue their previous conversations but the attention had been fully turned on her.

"What?" She finally asked

"You're all bubbly" Kendrick said flicking the brim of her pink dad hat up. "I'm always bubbly" she said standing up straight. They hesitated not wanting to blatantly remind her that all of last week she was the exact opposite and the reasons why were standing a few feet away. Bey shrugged and hugged her again accepting her friends new found happiness. "Is mama Home ?" Kendrick asked hugging her next "she got back last week she wants you all to come for dinner tonight".

"I'm down. Your mom cooks better than our cooks " Kendrick said wrapping his arm around her neck as they all began walking class Bey held her right hand hooking her left arm with Jermaine's.
"Plus y'all always got Caribbean food. I love that shit" Nicki began to laugh "Nicki's Caribbean food" Beyoncé mumbled playfully poking at her friends ass.

"Don't do that !" She scolded disregarding the comment "yeah" Kendrick mocked while sliding his hand down her back "Kendrick !" She whined smacking his hand away. "I expect this from Wayne. Where is he anyways ?" She asked taking her seat. "He snapchatted me from his dad's car so I assume he's busy today" Bey said opening her binder. "I'll tell him about dinner tonight" she added just as the bell rang. Drake walked in and took his usual seat across from them "Wayne here ?" He asked "no he's with his dad" Nicki said re arranging her papers. Everyone including drake himself had tensed at the sound of her voice. It was the first time she had directly spoken to him in a week. "Oh.." he responded finally

"Drake no talking" their teacher scolded , nicki burst in to a fit of giggles.

****** Lunch

"How have I never been here before ?" Beyoncé asked popping another steak cube in her mouth. Her honey brown hair glistened in the afternoon sunlight that was beaming on them. The chic restaurant was one of the few that offered an amazing outdoor view during lunch times.

"Daddy took me here last summer I've been meaning to take you guys" Nicki said softly while mixing her ranch in her salad. She stole a few of the chicken pieces off of Kendrick's plate and began to eat. "How's my rating Kendrick?" She asked , it was almost traditional for them to all attended lunch together outside of school , unlike most of their classmates they preferred reservations at restaurants over McDonald's. Kendrick had a specialty for Asian food , mostly Thai , Beyoncé liked everything French and Mexican, Wayne would eat anything but not without some commentary first. Nicki however loved her Caribbean food and Italian , she always begged to have one or the other. Jermaine was the same way. Rih liked fast food mostly. "I approve , love this sauce on the chicken" he praised the food "ten outta ten Nika". She smiled and sipped on her raspberry lemonade that bey had ordered them. Drake made his way back from the bathroom and took his seat at the head of the table.

"I'm fucking starving man" he clapped happy to see the food had arrived "I think they ran out of your drink so i ordered the ice tea you usually get" nicki told him not taking her eyes off her phone.

"This rice is spicier than I thought it would be" rih spoke up , the orange and red speckled rice looked delicious and spicy just by the color of it.

"The sauce is supposed to cool it " Drake said to her pointing some on her plate for her. Nicki watched and restrained herself from shaking her head at the gesture "wonder where he learned that" she thought sarcastically. "My rides here" Rihanna said just as drake had finished they all looked up at her incredulously. "You going back to school?" Jermaine asked "maybe" Rih shrugged standing up wrapping her jacket around her exposed waist. She dropped a few twenties on the table "see yall later" she shouted as she jogged to the front entrance.

"Pass her rice" Bey said to Kendrick holding her hands out. He handed the square plate to her and slid over into her seat. "Who she even hanging out with ?" Cole asked "then girls from the other school. Think she met them last week at that party we went to" drake explained to them. Nicki slowly nodded as he spoke while Beyoncé felt tilted her head "nic what party ?"

"Oh I didn't go to a party last week. I wouldn't go anywhere without you guys knowing" nicki said sitting up. "It was just us" Drake told them. "That's cold" Kendrick said whipping out his phone
"What?" Drake asked biting into his burrito.

"Yall ain't even tell nobody" Bey pouted

"It was Rih who dragged me there" he said putting his hands up. "Besides weren't y'all busy ?" He asked , "how could we all do anything when n-" Kendrick started to say before Nicki kicked him under the table. She managed to keep a straight face "little girl will snap your leg in two " he warned. Beyoncé choked on her drink and nicki looked at him with pleading eyes, he sighed and leaned back on his chair. " we weren't busy" Beyoncé said "you knew that we text each other every day, how was the party ?"

"Fun" Drake smiled and nodded. Mostly about the after activities but maybe this wasn't the time. "What yall doing later?"

"Dinner at my place" Nicki said to him

"Is that invite extended to me ?" He asked
"Here we go" Jermaine laughed flicking a crouton at Bey. "No not really"

"Nic come on your mom loves me " he said leaning towards her. She rolled her eyes in a nonchalant way and smirked "but I don't"
She said simply. Kendrick and bey had pushed their chairs out ready to end the somewhat playful banter while Cole laughed. "Plus if I invite you then rih would be the only one not invited because your sure as hell not dragging her along to my house. " she added standing up slowly. She adjusted her dress and jacket "you both can sit this one out together like a couple. I was being considerate , but come if you'd like". She held her hand out and he took it before she shook her hand away "not you Aub" she stated before pulling Jermaine's arm next to her so she could walk in her heels. "Give it time that burn will heal" Beyoncé said doing the same to drake he escorted her out while Kendrick trailed behind swinging his keys around his finger.

Nicki adjusted her bangs for the last time while looking over her outfit for the night , she ran to the stairs and looked over into the lobby of her mansion. "Mommy?" She yelled "in the kitchen Onika" her mothers voice said over the intercom. She ran down and followed the delicious smell of oxtail "you look cute" her mother commented while stirring the pot. "Thanks where's daddy?"

"Well right now he should be over France" she joked getting a smile out of her daughter. "Go keep busy Keri should be here with the boys any minute" she told nicki. Almost as if it was planned the doorbell rang "I GOT IT" nicki yelled so the doorkeeper wouldn't open it. She ran and opened the door

"Tunechi" she squealed bringing her friend in for a hug. "Hey Barbie" he smiled walking directly to her hangout area, the large floor had been his go to spot in her house for years. "You miss daddy" he asked cockily while plopping down on the couch , "ugh" she rolled her eyes at him. "Do not start that , I am not London".

"Waddup G" Kendrick chimed in giving Wayne some dap, Jermaine did the same before sitting next to him. "Where drake at?" Wayne asked "ask nic" Kendrick laughed turning on the console. Wayne turned to nicki and smiled "oh we still there, nic you gotta go grown men talking " he said. Nicki's mouth drop as she glared at him "this is my house Wayne" she huffed "Jermaine walked over and lifter her up placing her down outside of the double doors. "Ten minutes that's all. We been behaving all day" he said then shut the door. She frowned at them half heartedly before walking off to her room.

From Brown bwoy: open the door 🤔

Nika🌸: you're here ?
Brown bwoy: yes you invited me

Nika: *scratches head*

She shut her phone off and rolled her eyes walking to the front staircase. Of course the boys had beat her there "lunch wasn't enough ?" Kendrick teased. Drake rolled his eyes and chuckled "i don't think she's that mad anymore guys" he said to them. "She waiting until you least expect it nigga" Wayne warned. "Yeah she crazy lowkey. I can sense it " Jermaine joked.

"Who's crazy ?" Nicki asked pretending to have just heard them. "No one" he said quickly, "hi" Drake greeted her. She looked up at him and tilted her head with a slight expression you couldn't really read and turned to the kitchen.

"Silent treatment" Wayne laughed at him, they all followed her through the corridor.
"Oh look at you boys you clean up well" her mother said giving each of them a hug.

"Wayne I'm going to cut those things off" she added. Each of them grabbed a plate and sat around the table "no bey?" She asked "that should be her now" Nicki smiled standing up as the doorbell rang through the room. "Finally" nicki said as she opened the door.

"Hey babe" Beyoncé tried to say cheerily as rihanna blew her gum while staring at her phone screen. "Hey nic" she said looking up realizing the door had opened "what we got to eat ?!" She yelled happily walking inside behind bey.

Y'all better Comment. What do you think will happen ?🤔. Who you like ? 😭. PinkGodess6 here u go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.9K 85
Una serie de one shots de tus personajes favoritos de esta saga x reader.
71.2K 6K 51
โ€ข El? Se fue de su provincia para seguir su sueรฑo. Ella? quedรณ desbastada despuรฉs de su partida prometiรฉndose a ella misma odiarlo el resto de su vid...
87.1K 7.6K 26
Jeon Jungkook, lรญder de la mafia mรกs grande de Tokio, Japรณn, o se podrรญa decir de toda Asia. "LOS YAKUZA" Es temido, odiado y codi...
159K 5.4K 29
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจ โ€ข ๐ŸŒ” โ€ขเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต โ€ข ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผฬ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜‚. โ€ข ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€...