Forever Friends 🤝

By kirby865

This TRUE story is about 3 girls and they're adventurous times together as friend and they go through Prom,Fe... More

Breathing hard
Flashing Lights
Don't Let Go!
Marissa
Tayler?
Group message
Oh
A liitle about Skylar!
Jennaaaaaa
A little about Reagan
The meeting
Our prom dates
Prom Night
Truth or Dare
Dare!!!
Taylers idea
The Last house
Skylars New Unicorn
Fearrrrrrrr
The other fears
Vacation!!!!
The Day
Bad Carma
What????
Beach Baby
Prank Time!!!!
Eat It or Wear It
Reagans Twin
The Past
Rickey
Power Rangers
The Fair
The Fair Part 2
Stuck!
The Sugar Overload
The Devious Plan
Skylars Hero (well almost)
Where is SHE!!!!!!!!
Rickey?????Brodie??????
The Journey
Stranded
The Machine
The Search
How?
The Man
Wonder land?
Which Way
Why?
So He's a Physco
Never
AUTHORS NOTE
Info on comments
Um...OK
The House

Feild Day

26 5 0
By kirby865

Marissa's POV
It was hot a sweaty and we were about to go outside. Outside is not what we expected that didn't have any water stations there and I felt like my whole body was sweating the first station I went to was tug-a-war first and went against a different class and we pulled with all our might and won! Then we had to play my boyfriends class of course I didn't want to beat him but I needed to win so I tugged and tugged but the had all the biggest people and won oh well I gave  him a secret thumbs up when my team wasn't looking and he just smiled "awwwww" I heard three girls say behind me it was Gracie,Tayler,and ,Skylar and they had seen the whole thing "shhhhh"I gave them a look then we went to giant volleyball.

Reagan's POV
Each class had to split there class into two different groups Maroon and Gray I was on the Maroon team aka the athletic team and we won almost every station except for cup stacking I was kind of sad in my class because half of my best friends got to see each other all the time cause they were in the same classes and I was on the opposite hall of them but that's ok because I still had the girl I met at the fair in my class so. We had finished all the categories and I was sweating like a pig !!!! We went inside ate cold treats then went to the inflatables that was fun then after field day was over we went home when I got home my parents and sister and already gone out of the state for my sister to get eloped so I was home by myself bored as usual it was getting to the end of the junior year in college so we got our semester scedule and I was in classes with ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 15 14
This story is about three girls who join forces together to defeat the evil and save the world form great danger Join the world of imagination to se...
27.5K 697 41
This is inspired by a true story that has happened to me.
742 138 32
''Maze??? What's that?'' Asked shani. A maze, Love triangle? ''You always try to steal the one I like!'' Said neel. A fight? ''Please don't go!!'' Ta...
2.1K 147 33
This story is about a group of girls who love to hang out and have fun find out for yourself what happend next