Um...OK

Tayler's POV
The beast was still chasing us "keep running guys!!" Skylar said
"We are"everyone said the we heard a voice behind us saying "STOP!We won't hurt you!" Said ??? We all looked behind us and it was a girl riding a big giant beast that had hair all over it and was on all fours and it's teeth were gigantic "who are you?" Reagan asked "My name is Lauren and this is Barbara" the short brunette headed girl said to us as she pointed at the beast "how can we trust you?" Rickey asked "Yeah how do we know that beast isn't going to eat us!"
"Ew Barbara doesn't eat 20 year olds Barbara only eats animals and if I can't control her she eats old people and we know the way off the island!" Lauren said to us I was ready to leave so I blurted out "OH YEAH LETS LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!" so I went over to her and hopped on the beast or um Barbara I guess then everyone follow except Marissa "what's wrong May" Reagan asked Marissa "I don't know if I feel comfortable getting on a four legged beast named Barbara that just ate a man and with a stranger that we just met" Marissa said logically "who cares get on! Or we are leaving you!" Brodie said and with that Marissa hopped on "how is Carl supposed to get on!" Skylar asked "you have to hold her if you want her to come." So skylar definitely wasn't going to leave Carl so she grabbed the 80 lb animal and with that we were off I will admit I almost fell off a couple times and the beast did try to eat Carl sometimes but thankfully the girl stopped the beast " so where are we going?"
Lauren asked "CALIFORNIA!!!" Screamed everyone and with that we started soaring higher the view was amazing and I was so excited to get home !!! "We are here!" The girl said and we got off and said thank you and our goodbyes and left but the bad thing is we were in California but we had no idea which way our houses were so......

To be continued.........