The Sugar Overload

Skylars POV
Right before we got Reagan down we were panicking about where rider was he wasn't anywhere to be seen nor Jenna was too we couldn't find them anywhere until we looked over into window at the candy store oh no! Rider can't have sugar! It's bad when he does, it's bad, bad,! We went inside the candy store and saw Jenna and rider with a butt load of candy mostly all over their face but they looked hyper!.!*Sigh* Rider! What are you doing mom said you can't have sugar and how did your babysitter a.k.a. Jenna  afford this! That's when Jenna looked at me and her eyes were wide open she looked nervous about something "what's wrong Jenna?" I asked her but no reply she was just sitting there staring blankly at me after we just sat there for for about 3 minutes I realized she had no money so we went to the register and I paid for her "you're paying me back!" I said giving her mean luck she didn't really say any thing since she was so hyped on sugar she would just say coffee over and over again!

Reagan's POV
It was time to go home and go to sleep I couldn't wait to go to sleep and watch YouTube and you know all that stuff we all got to the dorms and went to bed the next morning was Field Day it's basically a thing we do every year at our school where we go outside and do stuff like Water buckets,and Mud Tug-A-War and all that other fun stuff and I was so excited!!!!