Skylars Hero (well almost)

Rickey's POV
I was hanging on a plane for my dear life "Brodie we can talk about this" "I will never forgive you Rickey you were my bestie!how could you!" "Brodie you were my bestie too!"
Then I heard a *neigh*  and I saw Brodie being pushed of the side of the plane that was so high in the air when Brodie fell he bumped me and I fell to ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we were screaming probably about to die how could we get out of this one

36 hours earlier
.
.
.
Brodie's POV
I was headed to Times Square where me and Rickey were meeting up I didn't want to not be friends Rickey but if it means I get the girl so what!The girls were probably stuck watching Braden Reagans 12 year old little brother at Reagans house so this was the perfect time once I got there I saw Rickey on top of the giant clock in the middle of Times Square when the sign specifically says "no climbing the sign you idiot!" It legit says that all! "Rickey get down before security comes!" "Ok dad!!!" He said mockingly "ugh let's go" I said kind of annoyed with his sassy attitude we got in the van Rickey had I got in the front. Gave Rickey a weird face and said "Rick why do you have a white van?" "What do you mean it's not like its a weird thing to do." He responded "it's a weird thing to do if you don't have a big family and just a bunch of pugs!" I said looking in the bag he had 5 pugs sitting in the back of the van. "Oh so you like them!" Yes they are so cute wait that's not the point Rickey the point is you need a job!" I said "ok fine I will tell you what I will get a job right after we still her unicorn!" "Let's shake on it" (shaking hands) after we drove for a while we were finally there. We snuck in through the back her unicorn was in a room full of rainbow decorations we got the unicorn but it was really hard for us to get it seeing the fact that it would kick us occasionally every 5 minutes once we got it Rickey said he would keep it then I went home and waited for the next day to come!