Marissa

As the three girls arrived to the party all different entrances they split apart in the big crowd of young people . Reagan made her way to the table full of food 🥘 starving. There was a girl there eating almost everything especially the cookies 🍪 I said "hi can I have a cookie" she said "of course!!! (Laughing) (grabbing a cookie out of her pocket ) "here you go". She said as she handed me half of a cookie . I took it and stuffed it in my pocket of course I was going to throw it away ew!!!!! "Hi I am Reagan" I said exited to make new Friends "hi I'm Marissa"she said I feel like I have met her before maybe it was in fifth grade or kindergarten or something like that. Hey can we be friends she said I said sure happy that I made a new friend! As I went to sit down on my couch or something I saw someone familiar! I knew right away who it was it was SKYLAR!!!!!!!! I ran and gave her a big 🤗 hug "um who are you" she said a little creeped out "it's me Reagan" then I realize I hugged the wrong person I just miss Skylar so much then I felt like I was hallucinating because I thought Skylar this time I gave her a high-five because I didn't want to come off weird If you know what I mean she said "REAGAN!!!!!!!!" I said "I haven't seen you in so long!" "I know it's been like 10 years" Skyler said in a sarcastic voice.! "Hey I think I saw Jenna" she said "oh my gosh we have to find her she's like my Bestie". I was just joking though like she was my bestie even though that's just I sound stupid like a valley girl Skyler just laughed laughed and laughed and laughed like usual "let's go"I said........