Feild Day

Marissa's POV
It was hot a sweaty and we were about to go outside. Outside is not what we expected that didn't have any water stations there and I felt like my whole body was sweating the first station I went to was tug-a-war first and went against a different class and we pulled with all our might and won! Then we had to play my boyfriends class of course I didn't want to beat him but I needed to win so I tugged and tugged but the had all the biggest people and won oh well I gave  him a secret thumbs up when my team wasn't looking and he just smiled "awwwww" I heard three girls say behind me it was Gracie,Tayler,and ,Skylar and they had seen the whole thing "shhhhh"I gave them a look then we went to giant volleyball.

Reagan's POV
Each class had to split there class into two different groups Maroon and Gray I was on the Maroon team aka the athletic team and we won almost every station except for cup stacking I was kind of sad in my class because half of my best friends got to see each other all the time cause they were in the same classes and I was on the opposite hall of them but that's ok because I still had the girl I met at the fair in my class so. We had finished all the categories and I was sweating like a pig !!!! We went inside ate cold treats then went to the inflatables that was fun then after field day was over we went home when I got home my parents and sister and already gone out of the state for my sister to get eloped so I was home by myself bored as usual it was getting to the end of the junior year in college so we got our semester scedule and I was in classes with ......