The Girl With The Pink Hair

By hoekahgay

Sasuke Uchiha is an 18 year old high school student who lost his parents to infidelity when he was 16 yesrs o... More

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
20.
| 21. |
| 22. |
| 23. |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 28 |
| 29. |

| 27 |

3.6K 164 132
By hoekahgay

| Sakura Haruno |

"Yeah, like that." Sasuke coos as he let me strum on his guitar. He's been teaching me how to play lately. I sat in between his legs with the guitar in my lap as he placed his hands over mine showing me which strings to pull.

"See you got it." He smiled down at me. I've become so in love with that smile it was driving me insane.

"Thanks to you." I tell him. His arms find their way to my waist as he pulls me closer to him. He burries his face within my neck.

We heard a loud bang which caused us to jump. We looked at eachother because we were suppose to be the only ones in the house at the moment. Sasuke shot up and I was right behind him. Once we came into view of the living room. Sasuke straight faced. Madara laid stretched out on the floor and his friend who O late found out was his best friend Hashirama was dragging him by the legs into his room.

"What the hell is this?" Sasuke asked gaining his attention. Hashirama quickly dropped Madara's legs and threw a hand behind his head in a dumb manner.

"Funny story." He says. "Madara here got drunk and thought it would be fun to run from the bar to here. Well, he was all fine and dandy till he got here and collapsed at the door. He's okay though."

"Why did you even condone this?"

"He's an Uchiha." He replies. "Once you guys minds are set, there's no going back."

Sasuke nodded understandingly. "Your reasoning is valid enough." He walked further to his uncle before kicking him slightly.

"Hey Unc, get up."

Madara stirred a little and looked over at Sasuke.

"Sasuke you little shit did you kick me?!" He slurred.

"Yes, I did." Was his answer. "Now get your ass up. You're too grown for Hashirama and I to carry you to your room."

Madara grumbles before struggling to his feet. He teetered a little bit before Hashirama caught him. He threw his arm around his friend and smiled.

"HAAASHIRAAMAA!" He yelled. Hashirama chuckled nervously.

Is it wrong that I actually think the two of them together is super hot? Like I can't get over how devilishly handsome the both of them are and their friendship leads me to believe that there can definitely be a flame between the two. Maybe I just watch too much anime in my spare time. Who knows.

"Come on buddy let's get you to bed." He says. "Say good night to Sasuke and Sakura."

"Good night Sasuka and Sakuke." Madara slurred waving drunkly at the both of us. I held back a laugh as Sasuke facepalmed himself.

"Goodnight." The both of us managed to say. We turn back into his room.

"He's totally trashed." I found myself laughing. Sasuke shook his head.

"That was embarassing." He says flatly as he put his Guitar back in the corner where it usually is. He stretched and ran his fingers through his hair. "I know why though."

I tilt my head to the side and sit on the bed on my knees. "What's going on?"

"Today's my mom's birthday." He says. His eyes lowered.

"Sasuke.." My voice trailed off as I watched him hold a framed picture in his hands. I crawled over to him and looked over his shoulder. It was a picture of him and his mom. He was in a graduation cap and gown and she stood behind him with her arms lovingly around his shoulders. Her cheek pressed against his as the both of them smiled brightly at whoever was taking the picture. His mom was so beautiful. I placed my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm okay." He croaks out as he places his hand on my wrists.

"Are you sure?" I whisper to him.

He nodded slowly. "S-she wouldn't want me in the state I once was in."

I smirk a little. "Was?"

He lets out a small chuckle. "Yeah, was." He turned his head to look at me and I kissed at the corners of his mouth.

"Are you putting flowers on her grave today?"

"Yeah, I was going when Itachi got home from work."

"Ah okay."

"I-I want you to come with us." He says again.

"Me?" I ask.

He nodded yet again and Looked down at The picture in his grasp again. "You helped me alot the last time you went and I know myself." His voice trails off. "If I see her grave I might break down again."

He, wanted me to go there with him to keep him sane? Is that what he was implying?

I looked at his profile for a while before I kissed his cheek. "Okay." I tell him. "I'll go with you."

A smile tugged at the corners of his lips before he looked over at me from the corners of his eyes. "Thank you."

___

We arrived at the Cemetery and walked up the hill where Sasuke's parent's resting place was located. Once Sasuke got there he never even looked over at his father's grave. He just casually placed the flowers on his mother's grave. He then stuck his hands into the pockets of his grey Jogger pants. He took in a deep breath and sighed.

"You okay?" I ask rubbing his back. He took a hand out of his pockets and reached for mine before rubbing his thumb across my knuckles.

"Yeaah." He drags out. Itachi stood a few feet away from us with Madara who was still drunk from earlier. His hand then found it's way around my waist. He kissed at my temple and continued to look down at his mother's headstone.

"Ya'know," He starts pulling my body closer to his. "She would've loved you if she were still here." He let's out a soft chuckle. "She'd love you so much she'd claim you as her daughter in law way before I even told you I loved you. In her mind, she'd have already planned the first ten years of our future together." He lightly jerked his head back with a low snort. "God, she was so amazing."

"I bet she was." I tell him. "It shows from how amazing you turned out to be."

He looks over at me with wide eyes and a blush before looking away.

"Stop making me feel like such a fucking dork." He mumbles.

My hand glide up to his face and he turned his head towards me.

"You're my dork." I say pressing my lips against his.

| Sasuke Uchiha |

"You're my dork." She coos before placing her lips on mine.

Mom, if you're listening... I'm gonna marry this girl..I promise.

👀 hey guys !

Soooo im kind of pretty stuck on how I should get these things rolling. I KNOW what's gonna happen but I don't quite know how to get there yet.

So what do you guys think should happen between SasuSaku? Or NaruHina? Should we give Itachi a girlfriend? That would be pretty funny lol.

So guys give me ideas on what you guys want to happen next for the couple we all know and love! Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 446 12
[dropped] ┊⁀➷ Sakura Haruno x Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha " when god decides to fuck with someone , he goes all out " ...
554K 25.7K 76
❝𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a...
123K 2.7K 23
A story about Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura's travel around the world. After more than two years of traveling for self redemption Uchiha Sasuke...
120K 4.4K 23
Sakura Haruno, a typical good girl in High School. But what happens when she stands up to Sasuke for being mean to one of her friends. And even worse...