Trying to Remember

By Rebecaxx13

Sequel to adopted by 1D More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chp 8
Chapter 9
Chp 10
Chapter 11
Chp 12
Chapter 13
Chp 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chapter 19
Chp 20
Hello
Chapter 21
Chp 22
Chapter 23
Chp 24
Chapter 25
Chp 26
Chapter 27
Chp 28
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Summer Author's Note
Chp 32
Chapter 33
Chp 34
Chapter 35
Chp 36
Chapter 37
Chp 38
Chapter 39
chp 40
Chapter 41
Chp 42
Chapter 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chapter 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
Chapter 51
Chp 52
Chapter 53
Chp 54
Chapter 55
Chp 56
Chp 57
Chapter 58
Chp 59
Chapter 60
Hi
Chp 61
Chapter 62
Chp 63
Epilogue
Hi!

Chapter 2

17.3K 364 90
By Rebecaxx13

Chapter 2

* Sofia POV*

"Why doesn’t she remember anything? Why can’t she just get her memory back? What happened?!" The guy with curly hair boy yelled.

"Sir, please calm down. You see, when you guys got in that car crash, she hit her head on something and it was really hard. We don’t know what she hit, but it was something that made her lose her memory. The impact of hitting the object caused her to lose all of her short term memory." The nurse said.

A car crash? When was this? Why can’t I remember, but I know this is not real. Obviously all of this is not my real life, this is a mere dream. It wouldn’t be real, come on the biggest boy band adopting me? Why me?

Someone tell me that this is just a big fat lie and they are doing this on purpose. I’m actually getting really sick of this. I keep getting annoyed. Why do they care about me? They don't know anything about me? Wait, why am I in the hospital again? This makes no sense at all.

"Ok, don’t lie to me, but how did I get here? Aren't I supposed to be at school with my friends?" I asked.

"Sofia, just rest for right now we'll explain it later ok?" The nurse said.

"No, I want to know now!" I demanded.

"Sofia sweetie, listen to the nurse ok?" Someone said.

"Did you say that?" I asked Niall and the other boys.

"Say what?" They asked.

"Sofia, go to sleep you're going to need it." Someone said again.

"You guys don't hear that? Why are one of you telling me to go to sleep? You’re not my parents!" I said.

"Nobody is saying anything. You are just hearing things." Niall said.

"Calm down baby girl. Look, we love you and we always will, don't do anything you might regret baby girl." The person said again.

"Do anything I regret? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Goodbye, your father and I love you." My mother said.

"IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE?!? ARE YOU GUYS PRANKING ME, SAYING THAT MY PARENTS ARE DEAD?! WHY ARE THEY SAYING TO NOT DO SOMETHING I MIGHT REGRET!?" I yelled.

"Calm down, your parents are dead, they were just talking to you I guess. This isn't a dream and this isn't a prank, baby girl and when they said that, they mean..." The guy with blue eyes and light brown head dude stopped while looking down.

"What?" I asked.

"Look at your arms." He said

I looked down to see something covering it. I took off the cover and I couldn't believe my eyes. My arm was all cut up. There were some scars and I read the words. It said fat and worthless, did I do this to myself?

I touched it and I felt bumps, I feel like I did this for a reason. That's when something came up.

*Flashback*

"No, please don't!" I yelled.

That's when I heard the gun go off. My parents are dead. I looked at them and I saw them lying down on their own puddle of blood.

I got up and I ran outside as fast as I can.

*end of flashback*

"No, no, no, no! This can't be true. They can't be dead." I yelled.

Tears started coming down my cheeks. They are really dead, they are no longer here. Then how did I get here and why do these boys know me?

"I remember, they got shot and I ran away." I said while sobbing.

"Wait, you remember?"

"Yes, but I can't remember anything else." I said.

"Isn't that a sign?" Someone asked.

"Yes, but there is a possible chance that she won't remember everything. She will remember some things, but it won't be enough." The nurse said.

Why can't I remember? Why did I do this to myself? Did I hate myself this much for me to do it, again? Wait, again, I remember it was about two months ago that I would stop.

I made a promise with Melanie that I would stop. Oh no I broke the promise, I hate myself for doing that! I told her that if she stopped I would stop too.

"I broke the promise." I whispered.

"What promise?"

"I broke it. I told her that I wouldn't do it again, but I ended up doing it again." I said.

"I know about it, you and Melanie made a promise together."

I turned to see Niall looking at me. He knows? But how I never even spoke to him about this.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because you told us that you made her a promise that you wouldn't do it. Actually, you didn't tell us somebody else did and I'm not going to say his name." He said angrily.

What is going on here?

*Niall POV*

I remember Jack telling me about the situation. He told me while Sofia was asleep that day. I hate him with all my heart.

I trusted him, and what he did to pay me back is to get us in a car crash. I was getting really mad, I didn't care if I looked red he deserve to be in pain.

Jack did so many things to Sofia and it makes me angry. I closed my eyes and I took a deep breath. I thought of nice things and I calmed down a bit.

*Zayn POV*

I didn't want to say anything at all. All of this is a total mess. Jack had to do this to us. He had to do this to Sofia, she lost her memory and she can't remember us.

All those great memories that we all made with her is gone. Every wonderful adventure that we have had and now it’s  gone. She doesn't even remember what Jake did to her.

We are all mad about this and we won't forget about this day. Perrie is worried about me the girls told me that she hasn't been eating or sleeping. When she came in to check on us she burst into tears.

I wanted to walk over there and just hug her tight but I couldn't I needed to stay in this dumb bed. I want things to go back to normal. I wish all of this never happened. Why couldn't we just live a normal life?

Apparently we can't have that in our life. Sofia has been going through so many things, it’s unbelievable. The thing that I'm scared of her remembering is she getting all those memories back and feeling depressed again.

Honestly, we don't want that at all. We want the best for her. We are trying really hard, but it's just so hard to do something good for her. Everything always turns out bad no matter what.

*Calum POV*

We went back home so Luke can freshen up. His eyes are really red and puffy. I feel so bad if my girlfriend lost her memory I would lose it.

Luke said that he is going to try and make her remember him. I do think it's going to work, but there is a thirty percent chance that it will. The nurse said that she might now remember anything.

But you never know, a miracle can happen right? I just wish him the best of luck and I hope that she will remember. We all miss her so much you have no idea.

We got to the hotel and we walked in and we went to our rooms. Once we got there Luke just went to the room and he slammed the door shut.

"What happened?" Asked Michael.

"Sofia doesn't remember him. She doesn't remember any of us. " I said while looking down at my feet.

"What?" Said Michael.

"She lost her memory she can't remember anything." I said.

I felt tears coming down my cheek. I miss her, I miss my buddy. She was my best friend, my little sister. I can't believe she doesn't remember us.

"Come here bro." Said Michael.

I walked towards him and he hugged me. I cried on his shoulder and I didn't care because I just lost my little sister.

"It's going to be-be a-alright. I-I know I-it is." Stuttered Michael.

I could tell that he was crying too. He stutters when he cries. We both cried and then we hear footsteps coming towards us.

"What happened?" Ashton asked.

Michael let go and he told Ashton what happened. Ashton took it a bit harder, he screamed and he cried. He went to his room and he slammed the door really hard.

Ashton and Sofia were buddies. They will pull pranks on everybody they would do many things together. They would tell each other things. They would do things to trick us.

"Please make her remember." I said.

"Please." I whispered.

*Ashton POV*

When Michael told me what had happened to Sofia I was beyond pissed off. Sofia is my partner in crime she was my buddy.

It felt like someone had stabbed me in the chest when Michael to me that she lost her memory. I was hurt and I felt lost.

Sofia needs to remember. I want her back, I need her back. I need my partner, if she doesn't remember them, I don't know what I would do.

Things need to work out they have to. We need our Sofia back, especially one direction. That's their daughter and they have to deal with all of this. I feel so bad I wish this never happened.

I know she is going to remember something. Hopefully she does because we need her back. She is important to everybody, she is the one that makes us smile every day.

She makes us feel strong and when she tells us to not give up it gives me hope. She knows what to say and no matter what nobody can replace her.

****

Long, short, or medium?

Love you

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 129 24
This is the sequel to adopted by BOTDF
222 33 16
(This Story Has Been Moved)