Requests

By DisasterChaser

I was thinking, it's not such a bad idea for me to do requests. Comment or even private message me what you w... More

Art talk at the Comicon (Shane)
How Could You... (Timids)
Locked Away (Drier)
Reunion (Bully Sequel Oneshot)
Forgiveness (Shane)
Allies (FVK)
It's Okay Now (Shaurance)

Rage Quit (Kier)

41 6 0
By DisasterChaser

Hey again, I'm back with another request. This one was recommended by EdgarJamesDionisio again :') and it was really different for me to write since although I watch rage quits a lot on YouTube to this level, I really had no idea how to approach writing something like this. I really actually enjoyed trying regardless of if I didn't manage to pull it off as well as I'd hoped so here it is.

"Hey Dougie, wanna party?" Kier asks when he gets home.

"What?" I murmur, sitting at my computer surfing the net.

"I'm in the mood for a fun gaming night." Kier smirks as he settles down.

"What games do you wanna play?" I plainly ask.

"I was thinking either we can do pass offs in Saints Row or we can play some kind of Mario game." He offers.

"I'm up for pass offs." I nod, plugging the console in and fetching the game.

He gets comfy on the sofa and fetches the remote. I frown when I see that he's taking up a lot of space on the sofa. He taps his thigh for me to sit on his lap. I sigh but do so anyway.

He instantly wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. "You go first babe." He offers in his usually embarrassing tone.

I can't help but blush at the pet name. "Thanks." I murmur.

We play for about twenty minutes, passing off frequently. He keeps bouncing his leg to about me so I push him to the side to squeeze in next to him.

"Kier what the fuck! Why are you walking everywhere? Get in a car or something!" I end up yelling at him.

"But I can't get into any cars right now." He replies with a slightly cheeky smile at seeing me get this wound up.

"You're doing this on purpose. Stand in the road!" I tell him.

The second he enters the road he deliberately falls into cars for money, bouncing our character off most of their windscreens. "Oh I forgot you could do that." He grins. "This is fun."

"Did you also forget the button to get into cars too?" I growl.

"What button is it?" He chuckles, running up to a police officer and tackling him to the ground.

I glare at him. "You know what fucking button it is tramp!"

"Did you see that? His head totally exploded!" Kier giggles.

"I know you've played the game before, don't even try that with me chicken shit!" I remind him.

"It's been so long I've forgotten the controls, it happens to everyone." He smirks.

"So over the 6 rounds you've had so far where you've had the intellect to have the character act like a normal human being, you've just gradually gotten worse?" I point out. "Why the fuck are you going in another direction you asshole?" I scream at him.

He ends up on the roof to a building, stopping and checking the map in confusion. "Where's the place he can go for something to eat?" He asks, feigning innocence.

"Why would it be on a fucking roof dipshit?" I snarl at him.

"If I fall and hit a car, can I get money from it?" He ponders.

"You cannot be serious!" I groan. "You won't get money, you'll fucking die!"

"But shouldn't I still get money for it?" He continues to ask.

"Are you really doing this for a choice which should be damn obvious?" I growl. "You'll die and lose money while the hospital revive you."

"That's hardly fair. Why would the hospital take money from me?" He frowns, pretending to be deep in thought.

"Because Americans don't have NHS!" I yell at them.

"But why would they refuse an idea like that?" He continues to ask.

"Google it later, just fucking play the damn game now!" I yell.

"What happens when we run out of money and die?" He adds.

"We're not going to run out of money." I remind him.

"But still I'm curious, how much do we have?" He smirks.

"We have fucking enough, gimme the remote if you're just gonna stand there asking stupid questions." I lean over to try to snatch it from him but he pulls it out of my reach.

The character gets nudged and falls off the side of the building before glitching through a table to be sitting on a bench set outside.

"You broke the game! Oh my God you're not being real right now! How can you be such a fucking moron? Look what you did now, how do you explain what just happened?" I shout at him.

He tries moving the character but the avatar doesn't move. "I think the game's broken or crashed." He guiltily admits.

"No fucking shit Sherlock!" I scream at him, resting my head in my hands and screaming again just for therapeutic reasons.

"Dougie?" Kier softly checks. "Dougie babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break the game."

"You idiot why were you being so fucking stupid!" I yell at him. "I think you're​ such an idiot that I'm actually about to cry."

"He should've grabbed onto the edge or something." Kier points out, getting up to check the console. "No wonder it's frozen up, I can basically boil some eggs on​ the top of this thing."

"Can you just leave?" I growl at him.

He looks slightly hurt. "Let me turn it off-" He tries but I instantly scream.

"Just fuck off!"

We're both a little surprised at how aggressive I sound but he leaves the room, letting the front door close after him. I let my anger get the better of me by grabbing the remote and throwing it, the remote hits my table before bouncing awkwardly back to hit me in the mouth. I clutch to my bleeding lip with a whine in frustration at realising that the damn remote made me bite my lip. To get my revenge on the controller I storm over to where it landed to stomp down hard on it.

After about a few hours of me sulking in front of my 3DS, the door opens again for Kier to come back.

"Dougie, are you alright? Did you have enough time to calm down?" He asks me softly, slightly cautious of the fact that I could snap at him again.

"Why are you so inept?" I mutter.

"I thought it was funny, I'm sorry if I misread you but I thought you liked laughing at my stupidity." He answers.

"You were being such a pain in the ass." I mumble.

"Should I come back later to apologise or are you okay with the fact that I'm apologising now?" He simply asks.

I flinch a little at the fact that he's so blunt but shake my head. "You don't need to come back later."

"Okay then," He sighs. "I hate to be asking this but do you want me back at all?"

I instantly look up at him with a hurt expression. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I confront.

"We need to work through stuff like this so if you're going to shut me out then I guess one of us has to acknowledge that there's not really much apparently worth saving between us. I don't want to be the one to bring this up but maybe we're just not right for each other." He collectively admits.

"Kier what the hell has gotten into you? You know how much I need you, more than to put a fucking videogame first!" I retort. "I know that you probably don't need me half as much as I need you with how you're so famous and loved but you really were trying to push my buttons." I force myself to confront.

"That's unfair of you to say that I don't need you as much as you need me. If you had any idea what things were like for me, where I receive many inappropriate sexual advances from certain fans and I have to convince my own friends that I care deeply about you because they don't understand what I see in you. I don't think anyone understands or can even imagine why I'd be in love with my warm and cuddly nerd." He counters. "All I mean by what I said is that if you are this mad at me and hate me as much as you said you do, there is the choice for you to leave me and I won't hate you for it. It'll hurt but I don't want you to feel trapped with me, especially when I occasionally make you feel like this." He admits.

"How do you think saying any of this will make me feel better?" I snap.

"Because you're someone I don't want to mislead or lie to. Even if I didn't know how sensitive you could get, I love you enough to treat you with the respect you deserve to be treated with. I know that I'm hardly boyfriend of the year material but none of us are perfect beings. I know that I've also screwed up and that I shouldn't have let things get as far as I did, knowing about your hot temper but I don't want there to be any doubts that you're the most important person in my life right now. Can I get you a plaster for what you did to your lip?" He softly offers at the end.

I stand still for a moment before pulling him into a hug. He immediately hugs me back.

"I'm sorry I let you down Dougie." He soothingly adds, rubbing my back reassuringly.

"No, I shouldn't have snapped at you." I murmur.

"I was setting you up to snap at me for my own entertainment. You're my own Achievement Hunter's Michael." He points out.

"Don't do it that much again." I tell him.

He pulls slightly away from the hug. "Wanna play Mario Party then?"

"Oh Jesus Christ you cannot be serious." I somehow manage to chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး