His Territory | Harry Styles

By DaneJLion

=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked h... More

Prologue.
Butterfly and Death.
Man in a Suit.
Bosses and Pools.
Seen, but unseen.
Memories.
Boss And Heartache.
To Ruin Someone.
Overprotective Family.
Truth Hurts.
To be Wrong.
Unforgettable.
Lustful Chocolate.
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, Two.)
To Trust Him.
Unknown Destination.
Different Direction.
Invisible Scars.
I'd Die For Her.
Protection and Feelings.
So Complicated.
Collision Course.
Horrifying Territory.
The One Who Waited.
Fate.
Superman.
Goals in Life.
Loving Someone.
To be Alone.
Comforter and Tattoos.
Protecting His Territory.
One Thing.
Suffocating.
No Control.
Painful.
The will to Survive.
Finest.
Caring for Her.
Abandonment and Development.
Dining with Style(s).
Kept Promises. (Pt, one.)
Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)
Thin Ice.
Secret Plans.
Compassionate.
Take it all the way.
A Lost Soul.
Reunion.
Found Out.
Out-Smarted.
Cheering up.
Vision and Voices.
Tormented.
Vengeance Shall Be Mine.
Hidden from Plain Sight.
Times Change. (Pt, One.)
Times Change. (Pt, Two.)
Never Alone.
Never Gonna Stop.
Epilogue.

Behind the Scenes.

1.4K 62 64
By DaneJLion

Please follow me on social media's <3 (I'll follow back)

Twitter - @ DaniBabidge

Facebook - @ DanielleBabidge101 (yes I have facebook lol)

Instagram - @ daniellebabidge

.

.

.

Hidden:(adjective)

Kept out of sight; concealed. "hidden dangers." -synonyms: concealed, secret, not visible, invisible, unseen, not on view, out of sight, covered, camouflaged, disguised, masked, shrouded, veiled, unrevealed. "they watched the action through a hidden camera."

.

"Down to earth. It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns. Stuck in motion, but the wheels keep spinning 'round. Moving in reverse with no way out." <- (psst! You, yeah you.... tell me I wasn't the only person who sung it, instead of reading it.)

Song - Infinity

Artist - One Direction

.

Joe

"Why do we have to leave dad?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest. My eyes glancing into my fathers, who had just dropped a big fat bomb on Luke and me; we're moving to England.

Yeah! I've always wanted to move halfway around the fucking world.

Note the sarcasm.

Luke leans his elbows against his knees and his head falls on his hands. "I get London offered you a high paid position. But I have to awkwardly agree with Joe on this one, it doesn't make sense to move us. The move itself is going to cost a lot."

"I'm not asking for either of your permissions," My dad snapped back. "Your mum and I have made our minds up, you have two days to say goodbye to your friends."

"Two days!?" Both Luke and I yell in sync. Our bottom jaw dropping to the ground. 

Dad doesn't answer but simply nods and sits down on the sofa, turning the Television on. 

7 News Live Update flashes across the screen. 

'The fate of Malik Enterprise has been saved by an unnamed person. This comes as a relief for M.E. The Company had been-"

"I can't wait to get to England." Dad randomly says, switching off the news and turning to Luke and me. "Don't look so down kids, I expect a lot of interesting and good things to happy to this family over there. Think of it as a new start."

"I fucking don't want to move!" Luke says next to me. "This is our home, we-"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me son!" My dad suddenly is standing in front of Luke. He grabs Luke by his shirt and shoves him against the wall. "We're moving and that's final." 

My lips part and a very loud gasp emerges from my throat. 

In the last month, I've noticed small changes in my dad. Like he's never been violent before, yeah he would yell and threaten us (Not physical) but he didn't hit us; until now.

Dad's changed and I have no idea why.

.

Zayn left about ten minutes ago and since the,n memories of our move ran through my mind. 

My dad didn't move us out here, my uncle did, and even back then my dad was dead. 

Why didn't I notice the changes in his personality? How was I so fucking stupid to notice them? I mean, suddenly my dad starts acting like my Uncle, and we were all too blinded to see it. 

But, what's the point in all of this? Killing my dad, then getting Zayn to kidnap me. 

There has to be more than just revenge or jealousy. 

No one goes through all the trouble of becoming your twin, just to have revenge on his family.

Wait, hold up.

If Luke is my Uncle's son but my mum's daughter, that means my Uncle had an affair with mum.

Maybe that's what this is all about. 

"But why me? Why not Luke? Is it because I'm not Uncle Henry's daughter?" 

"Ya know, love, you really shouldn't speak your thoughts out loud." My eyes shoot up to find warm brown eyes staring right back at me. He has a fair skin complex, brown hair styled to the side and his body build is muscular. 

It's a man I don't recognise. 

Another voice speaks but this time it's a voice I do recognise. "Get used to it Payne, Joe had a thing for talking her mind."

"B-Billy?" My heart is racing and my breathing is rapidly increasing. "Please tell me, I'm not fucking dreaming."

"Woah, you weren't kidding when you said she swear a lot." This guy, Payne, smirks. 

Then I see blood red hair moving behind him, shortly after, Billy comes into my view. A burst of relief washes over me. She looks completely fine, perhaps a little too fine. "Joe, who the hell did this to you?" She rushes to my side, instantly trying to untie my restraints.

"It was my Uncle and Zayn."

"Zayn Malik?" Payne walks over to us, eyes studying me. "You know Zayn?"

"Unfortunately." I frown. "How do you know him?"

"I used to work for Malik Enterprize until I met Harry." He explains watching Billy struggle to free me. "When Harry bought Malik Enterprize a lot of Zayn's employee's quit, and decided to work for Harry instead. Me, being one of them."

There's something different about Billy, I don't know if this bloke has done something to her but she's changed, just like my dad did.

"I don't understand, where have you been? What are you doing here?" My questions are rushed.

Her hands grip the rope around my wrists, she closes her eyes momentarily, then opens them with a sigh. "Your Uncle kidnapped me, Zayn kidnapped Liam here. And well, let's just say Liam isn't as dumb as they think he is."

"I'm actually quite handy when it comes to escaping." I'm rather confused. 

Is his name Payne or Liam?

I look up at him then shift my vision to Billy, "B-but they'll know you escaped."

"Nah, Malik is an idiot. He never checks the camera's," He replies earning a snort from Billy. "I know Zayn's weakness. He craves revenge, it's all he cares about."

He's right. 

Zayn is so fucking obsessed with revenge, he'll even kill to succeed with it. Although Zayn has made it very clear, I'm what he wants.

"He wants me," I blurt out.

"Well, he's not going to get you." 

Billy looks at him and tilts her head to the side, before saying, "We won't let him."

My breath suddenly hitches in my throat, and my body goes numb when my eyes land on a figure standing in the doorway.

.

A/N

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

That is 100% me right now.

  ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️  

95% me.... Sorry, Sammy, you're like 5%.. maybe 1%. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 204 10
Sup gorgeous people of wattpad, just gotta put a lil disclaimer here for the new people reading. This was the first book I ever wrote plus I gave up...
72.5M 1.5M 119
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the light." "As I reach the front door I can'...
31.3K 927 21
Louis graduated from fashion school and after searching for almost a year louis gets a job at gucci as an assistant fashion director to Alessandro Mi...
27.4M 619K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...