Bound To You

Od IIJayIILovesBooks

"And in the mystification they realized that they were mates." Arabella Gardenia carries the world on her sho... Více

Introduction
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
|Chapter 26 - part I|
|Chapter 26 - part II|
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
|Chapter 31|
|Chapter 32|
|Chapter 33|
|Chapter 34|
|Chapter 35|
|Chapter 36|
|Chapter 37|
|Chapter 38|
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
New Book
|Chapter 43|
Progression
REWRITE
IT HAS BEGUN

|Chapter 30|

9.2K 390 143
Od IIJayIILovesBooks

||Confession: a written or spoken statement in which you say that you have done something wrong or committed a crime. : the act of telling people something that makes you embarrassed, ashamed, etc. ||

Arabella lurched in and out of sleep. Her body throbbed in pain and protest. She pained for the singular movements of breathing and turning on the bed. The Kings warm masculine scent cloaked her in comfort and security. She had not been able to tell if anyone had came to visit her nor what time it was. She was hungry, vet much so, but was exhausted and too tired to wake up and stomach anything.

When Arabella had awoke, it was because of the worried king who woke her up to eat. He almost looked as sick as she was. Arabella had developed dark bags under her eyes, purpled with fatigue. Her skin was sickly pallid and her eyes had sunk in.
The king too had bags under his eyes, tiredness was embodied on his face as he eyed his mate worriedly.

"Arabella, how are you feeling?"the king asked her softly, helping her into a sitting position.

"Not well," she said slowly, her voice rough with thirst, "does the Doctor know what is wrong with me?"

"No, unfortunately, their tests were negative. They are still figuring out what's your diagnosis is." The king said softly. Arabella nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"I brought you food," he says softly, worry etched on his face, "it's chicken and rice soup."

"Thank you," Arabella said, "where is my family? What time is it?" Arabella questioned the king.

"It's 9:30 in the night, your parent were here all day, they left an hour ago." The king said.

The king took the ceramic bowl from the nightstand where he placed it, he picked up the spoon to feed her.

"It's okay, I can do it." She said to him, collecting the bowl.

He had learnt to give in to her protests so he handed her the bowl. His eyes had glossed over, that familiar bleached translucent overlay that signified he was being requested. He was needed elsewhere, and urgently too. He looked at Arabella sadly, he didn't want to go but he had to.

"Arabella I will be back soon." He said to here sadly.

She looked at him almost pleadingly but said nothing. He got up and was almost out the door when she spoke.

"Wait, please stay with me, I don't want to be alone." Said She said looking at him weakly.

The king was stunned to hear her even say sound so melancholic . He looked at her, he had no choice now that she begged him.

"I... okay." He said defeated before he mind linked Alex to deal with the situation.

"Thank you." Arabella said before going back to her food. He moved her hair out of her face and tucked them behind her ears and kissed her forehead before he sat down back on the armchair that was next to the bed.

"I'm worried about you," the king confessed to Arabella, "I'm scared thinking about what could possibly be wrong with you." The king said, fear glistening in his eyes.

Arabella put her spoon down and looked at the king, "I've never felt this weak before. My entire body aches." She said not sure why she was telling him.

The king reached out and rubbed her back gently, "I'll tell the doctor about that. I wish I could do more."

Arabella was reeling in his touch, it seemed to soothe her pain. He continued to rub her back gently as she ate in silence, stopping for water sequentially.

"Your mother, she's lovely. We spoke about you today." The king told Arabella.

"You did?" Arabella asked feeling relieved from his touch.

"She told me about how protective you are of your twin brother, Benjamin." He said softly.

"We're twins. It's what we do." She said halfheartedly, with a soft smile of remembrance.

"Get some rest Arabella." He said to her, about to leave and removing his hand from her.

A ragged knock on the door sounded through the room, before the doctor entered the room, "Arabella, how are you feeling? Do you have any pain?" Steele asked.

"Not very well, my body hurts." Arabella said to him.

The Doctor shone a bright light into her eyes, checking their responsiveness and then touched her forehead, "you're freezing."

"Is there anything you can give her to ease the pain further?" The King asked dr. Steele.

"Unfortunately no, her doses are the highest her body can handle." The doctor informed them.

"I'm sorry." The king to Arabella.

"Well there is an alternative. Your touch is supposed to alleviate some of her pain. It's a gift from the moon." The doctor said.

"If you don't mind that is." The King looked at Arabella for confirmation.

"It does helps with the pain." She said weakly, eager to subside the awful pain.

"My king, you don't look so well. Some rest should put you well." The Doctor said worried.

"Thank you Steele, for everything." The king said to him.

"No problem, I'll take your leave." The Doctor said before he exited the room.

The king looked at Arabella after the doctor left, he had understood what she was insinuating, "I understand. Give me a minute." He said before he strode into his closet.

Laying back down, Arabella uncomfortably tossed on the bed, the pain was irritating as she tried to succumbed to the irregular waves of sleep. The king reappeared back from his closet, dressed in sweatpants and a soft T-shirt. He got into bed with Arabella, and pulled her into him. Her body was encased in one of his large long sleeved t- shirt and his sweatpants. Wrapping his arms around her, her head buried itself into his chest as he nuzzled into her hair. His arm rubbed the her back gently and reassuringly as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead once more.

"Thank you." Arabella said, feeling slightly better.

"It's my pleasure." The king said sweetly.

"Why are you being so nice to me after I've been so horrible to you." Arabella asked.

"You haven't been horrible to me, my Arabella. You're my mate, I already hold you close to my heart. If anything were to happen to you, I don't know what I would do. I've been searching for you and waiting for you for so many years and now you're in my arms." The king said contented.

"I'm scared of what could possibly be wrong with me." She said to him quietly.

"Me too." The king said, "can I ask you a question?"

"Okay." Arabella said tiredly.

"Did you want a mate?" He asked her curiously.

"Yes." She responded.

The king smiled into her hair as he rejoiced that he may have a chance.

"I never got to tell you, but my condolences for your father." She said, nuzzling further into Grey's chest.

"Thank you." The king said quietly, "if he met you, he would have loved you." He continued.

Arabella sighed, "I know my parents already loves you." She said to him, not knowing why she was confessing this.

"Arabella, you must know that I truly am sorry for what happened to you. About you getting rejected as alpha and not getting an explanation why." The king spoke carefully.

Arabella was silent before she spoke, "why was I rejected?"

"I promise I will tell you in the morning, but right now, you're too tired to remember what I'll say." The king said.

"I am very tired." Arabella agreed before she sighed.

The king pulled the sheet up Arabella's freezing body and veiled their bodies with the suave sheets.

"Goodnight Arabella." The king said lovingly.

Arabella was already drifting into sleep, her body was responding to Grey's body and his hands rubbing her back.

"Goodnight." She whispered before she drifted into an almost peaceful slumber.

"I love you, my Arabella." The king whispered and were the last thing Arabella heard.

*************************************************************

Arabella seems sick doesn't she?

Will Arabella give the King a chance?

Arabella seems nicer doesn't she?

Does the King seem more sorry?

Will Arabella forgive the King soon?

Will her parents force them to be together? Will she let them?

Shoutouts:

kindercressmoon16
__Raqs__
Fierce_Chesire
Missy_Elliot1
korean_babe05
InsidiousMind
nerdy_girl_1234
StalkerAtYourWindow
illegalkitty
Victoriously321
RJlovesDK

Thanks so much for reading my book.

Comment and vote if you liked this chapter.

Follow me for updates and news for upcoming chapters pertaining to Bound To You.

❤️Jay

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

137K 6.4K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...
6.6K 321 33
A betrayal. A bite. A second chance. Emilia's life was seemingly perfect: a loving husband, a beautiful home, and a dream job. But when Emilia catche...
791 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
10.7M 331K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...