My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

My Punishment

14K 372 60
By EvanescentFlower

Dominick's P.O.V

If Yvonne didn't stop me from leaving last night, I was gonna rip Eddy apart! How could I let all this happen? The only thing that I'm happy with in my life right now is Yvonne.

I kissed her cheek. She slept so still, I concentrated on her slow breathing.

Her eyes flickered, slowly opening.

"Good Morning." She yawned, stretching.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good. Do you have to go to work?" She asked, lightly frowning.

"An hour and I'm all yours I promise." I kissed her cheek lightly.

"Okay.. but do I have to come?"

I nodded, "15 minutes, be ready."

She jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I laughed; this is going to be interesting. I grabbed my new black slacks and a long-sleeved blue shirt to go under my vest.

"You have 5 minutes left."

She came out with a silk red top and long black skirt that went past her knees.

"You look Beautiful! And I'm glad you remembered my rule about skirts! " I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to me.

"Well thank you, but it seems like you're not ready to go yet?" She said referring to my tie.

"Come here let me do it." She said grabbing my tie and pecking my lips.

"Thank you, ready?"

She nodded, putting her coat on.

The whole ride to work was silent, all I could do was smile.

When we got to my office, she jumped on my desk, and I stood up kissing her forehead.

"Yvonne, I want us to work things out, okay?"

She looked down, tears started flowing down her pretty little face.

"What's wrong? " I said as I wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry, I know this has all been so chaotic between me and you. I also know you have a lot more things to deal with and not just me. I honestly am hurt that you find nothing wrong with hiding the fact that I am you mate which is why I acted the way I did. I am not saying I was right but neither are you."

I instantly felt guilty and a sharp pain for making my mate feel such a way. I mean she was not wrong, I should have been more wary of how this may have hurt her and I wasn't.

"Sweetheart, I was wrong. I was wrong for treating you in such a manner and frankly I was unaware of how inconsiderate I have been toward your feelings. I'm Alpha I should have had control and I didn't. I will do better, Okay?"

She nodded, still sniffling and wiping her tears.

I rested my hand on her cheek, "Little mate, I will do better. I promise."

I lifted her face up, kissing her softly.

She grasped on my collar, running her tongue across my bottom lip.

*Ring Ring*

"You should answer that." She pulled away from my lips, pointing at the phone.

"I'm busy, they can wait." I said as I slowly rubbed her legs, pushing her skirt up.

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

She pulled away from our kiss setting her hands on my chest, "Dominick just answer it, it may be important."

I grabbed my phone off the desk, "Damn it!! What!? " I yelled, slamming my hands on the desk.

"Madame Rose is on her way to your office Sir." My secretary answered.

"Thank you, I apologize for yelling at you. Thank you for notifying me, it is greatly appreciated."

"Uh.. Um Yeah It's okay Sir and You're welcome" She said shockingly.

I hung up, turning my attention back to Yvonne. "I swear you make me a soft Alpha, but a better man."

She smiled, "Good, I want you to be a strict but compassionate Alpha. Mine wasn't, our pack was built on fear of him."

I wish she would open up her past to me, every time I bring it up, she changes subject.

" Continue." I sternly said, wanting her to spill it.

She looked at me then nodded, " I was part of-"

*Knock Knock*

" Dominick! Baby! I'm coming in." I heard Rose yell.

I picked up Yvonne, pulling her skirt down and setting her on the floor.

The door swung open; Rose jumped wrapping her arms around my side. My wolf was displeased with the interruption and having to deal with this girl.

"Let go now." I repeated twice, as she clung to me.

Finally, she let go, "Daddy said you're taking me shopping today."

I nodded; I saw Yvonne walking toward the door.

"Yvonne will be joining us." I couldn't leave her alone; I didn't even want to be by Rose so being alone with her would be Hell.

"No. Just me and you!" Rose shouted

My wolf growled," Yvonne goes wherever we go, she's my personal assistant. Thats final!"

Yvonne still was looking at the ground, Rose began pouting. "Grow up Rose. If you are not okay with it, we do not have to go. I could care less."

"Okay fine! How can you be so rude?" She crossed her arms narrowing her eyes at me.

"Go tell your Father we are leaving and meet us downstairs in the lobby." Rose nodded, not saying a word.

Yvonne followed me to the elevator, as soon as the doors closed, I pulled her to me.

Yvonne's P.O.V

I hate seeing her all over him, I wanted to leave. I followed Dominick into the elevator, when he grabbed my hips and pushed me against the wall.

"Don't you ever try to leave me again! I told you how it was going to be. You by my side, Always!" He growled in my ear, as his hands traveled.

"I just thought-" I was cut off by his big lips crashing into mine.

I heard the elevator doors open, then I heard them close. I was so relieved that no one was there, Dominick hugged me close, as I laid my head on his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head, "I can't do this, my wolf is irritated and so am I. I'm Alpha, it's my time to stop this nonsense."

"Sweetie, it's okay. We need it for the business and the pack. I understand."

He looked down at me and smiled. " It is not okay Yvonne. I am sorry for how inconsiderate I have been, I thought about how I would feel if you did this and I can't imagine how you or your wolf feels." The elevator doors opened and Dominick picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He started walking through the lobby like it was nothing.

"Dominick! Put me down! My butt might be showing!" I felt his hand press my skirt down and 'SMACK'.

I yelped, "So plump and round." He chuckled.

"Dominick, people are staring! You're going to get in trouble."

His hand was still holding my skirt down, "Good! I dare them to say anything about it. You're my mate, and it's going to be known."

I was so happy to hear that, but I don't want to be the reason the pack goes to war, or his business fails.

He set me down by the car door, pulling me into his arms. I saw Rose run out of the front doors, with a big smile on her face. I pushed him away; I couldn't let this happen.

He just looked at me with shock and anger in his eyes.

"Ready?" asked Rose, Dominick nodded. Rose and Dominick sat in the front, as I was in the back all alone. Neither of us talked the whole car ride, except Rose.

She looked back at me, "No offense but, did you look in the mirror this morning? Your hair has no volume, I'm pretty sure you have cheap makeup on and don't get me started on your granny clothes."

I was ready to tear her apart at that moment, Dominick glared at her.

"Don't disrespect her, that was uncalled for and incorrect. I disagree, I find Ms. Selesa sexy and classy. Which is very difficult for women to pull off now adays." I couldn't help but smile after seeing Rose's face.

Rose didn't say anything after that, we finally arrived at the mall.

The whole day consisted of Dominick carrying her bags, as I was on the urge to rip her head off.

"Dominick!" Rose yelled from the dressing room. For some odd reason we ended up in a dress boutique.

She walks out with a poofy white dress.. a wedding dress.

"What do you think love bug?" She walks over to the mirrors, spinning around a few times, and then facing Dominick.

"Tsk." Dominick rolled his eyes and pushed passed her. "Let's go Yvonne. I am leaving so I recommend you hurry up and get out of that ridiculous dress before you don't have a ride home."

Rose grabbed my arm as I was passing by her to follow Dominick, "She is going to help me unzip." Dominick turned around about to open his mouth to reply, "It's okay Mr. Draven. I don't mind helping Miss. Telehan."

His eyebrows raised giving me a slight nod.

I followed Rose back into the dressing room shutting the curtains to the dressing room behind us. But instead of her turning around so I could unzip her dress; she turns and smiles at me. "You know Miss. Selesa, Dominick is going to be my husband. My daddy and Mr. Draven have already talked about it and as soon as they sign the contract it will be set. So whatever crush you have on him I would let it go now because I could have you fired tomorrow if I wanted to."

"Excuse me? Miss. Telehan not only are you not my boss but even if you were I still would not let you talk to me in such a manner. So, I would suggest you turn around and let me unzip this dress. And if you are so worried about my 'crush' on Mr. Draven, I would discuss it with your 'lovebug.' Now, turn around Miss.Telehan. Mr. Draven is ready to go."

She turned around and I unzipped the dress down to her lower back. I turned around to exit the dressing room before I lost my temper.

"Next time Dominick will be the one unzipping this dress after our wedding." She spat.

Just when I was going to snap her neck in half, I felt myself get pulled out from the dressing room curtain by my wrist. I looked up to see Dominick, "Are you okay?"

I shook his grip off my wrist, "No I am pissed. Did you hear what she said to me?"

"I did. Now if you would have let me correct this earlier by telling her you were my mate, we would not be here now, would we?"

"No but it's not even about that it's also the way she spoke down to me. She's so rude!"

"So, it had nothing to do with the actual thing she said about me Miss. Selesa?" Dominick chuckled.

"I mean no, not entirely. Are you suggesting I was jealous? I am too much of an adult to get that way especially when I know what is at stake here." I mumble hoping he doesn't see through my lie. I couldn't let him know that I was jealous and hearing her talk about him as her husband just fired both my wolf and me up!

"Miss.Selesa I never suggested you were Jealous, because you have no reason to be jealous. Jealousy stems from wanting something someone else possesses or has, however; Miss.Selesa it is you who has me. Plus, you possess every good quality there is. Beauty. Brains. Compassion. Strength, Should I go on? So, if I may ask what is there to be jealous of?" He crosses his arms and grins down at me.

"I- uh-. I don't know what you're asking me."

"Okay. Let me put it bluntly. Miss.Selesa if I didn't know any better, I would think you are possessive or even protective over me."

"No, I am not- I mean so what if I am? Are you the only one that can be possessive!?" I stomp pass him, trying to not make eye contact. I feel my cheeks burning up in embarrassment.

He follows behind me to get the car and Rose follows not too far behind attempting to catch up to us in her high heels.

As soon as Rose jumps in the passenger seat, "Can I stay the night with you Dominick?"

Oh, hell no!! I will choke her from behind her seat.

"Absolutely not." Dominick said in a low tone.

"Why not!?" She whined, pulling on his shirt.

"Listen, I understand the consequences for what I'm about to say. However, I don't care." He parked in front of the company building and turned to Rose.

He better not! I jumped across them, "What he was going to say was .. Can you talk to your father about a treaty?"

She smiled, "Of course." Jumping out the car, running inside to the company building.

"Jump out and go inside, I'll park the car. The valet personnel are on break. "

I jumped in the front, hitting Dominick in the head on accident with my foot.

"I'm so sorry! I wanted to sit up here with you. Sorry."

He smiled, rubbing the back of his head. "It's fine Sweetheart, you don't want to jump out?"

"No, I want to go inside with you. I haven't got to touch you all today." I spoke.

"Only if you knew how hard it was today. Keeping my hands off of you was torture, my wolf whined the whole time."

I hugged him, kissing his cheek. "How's your head?" He rubbed it, as he parked.

"It's fine, but now your punishment is going to be worse."

I laughed, "What!? No fair! It was an accident!"

He nodded, "And? Just wait until we get home."

When we got the office, Dominick sat in his chair. Searching through a big pile of papers, I jumped on the corner of his desk. He stopped and looked up at me, "I love it when you do that."

I smiled, "Hurry up then, because I'm not going to sit here forever." He looked up from his paperwork.

"You know what, I'll have my secretary email it to me."He stood up, coming over to me and kissing my lips softly.

"Let's go home, since you're so eager to get your punishment."

I was kind of scared to find out what my punishment was. We pulled up to the house, Dominick came around and opened the door for me."So what's my punishment?"

He smiled, "Calm down, it could be worse."

That frightened me even more, "Are you going to tell me what it is?"

" You'll see but let me check my email first." He went into his home office, which I hated sometimes. Just when I thought we were done with work, he comes home and goes back to work.

I followed him, "I'm going to go change." He nodded, not looking up from his laptop.

I grabbed my favorite black yoga pants from Victoria Secrets, with a matching t-shirt.

30 minutes passed, and Dominick still hasn't come to bed. So, I sat there watching cartoons for another 20 minutes.

I can't take it anymore; I got up and felt the cold wooden floor on my feet. There he was still sitting in his chair, on his laptop.

" Dominick, I've been waiting for you." I said in a whisper.

"I'm sorry, I just lost track of time. Come here."

I walked over to his desk as he pulled his chair out, then patted his lap. I sat in the middle of his lap with both of my legs hanging off to the right side.

" I love those yoga pants on you! Are you asking for a severe punishment?" He growled, kissing my neck.

" severe?"

"Severe indeed, considering you like to tease me."

His hands clenched my sides, standing me up and bending me over his desk. I could feel his hands lightly rubbing up and down my butt to my back.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

My butt was on fire.

"Every day you'll get a spanking, depending on how you act will determine how hard and how many."

"This is my punishment?!" I whined.

"Yes, and in two days your Luna party. We post poned it long enough."

"I don't like spankings; I am not a child!"

Hu laughed as I stood up, "You sure do look like one right now. Pouting like that."

"Oh, shut up! You better not give hard spankings I am fragile!"

He rubbed my butt, "let me see you cry baby." He pulled my yoga pants down and my bare butt was in his face.

"I like my handprints on your butt, because this butt is mine."

"Why do I get spankings and you don't?" I whined, as he pulled my panties and yoga pants up.

"Well, you should be a good girl and ONLY a bad girl for me."

He threw me over his shoulder, taking me to bed.

My butt stung for the rest of the night, until I drifted off to sleep.

________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading! I am happy to say I have been able to go back and fix some things, however it may not be perfect I may have missed some things! lol Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well!

Please Comment, Vote, Follow and continue to read!! Love you guys!!!

<3 Destiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 463 34
Selene was blessed by the Goddess Artemis. Having lived in the Bloodwood forest all her life, what happens when she stumbles upon a little werewolf...
8.4M 261K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...
126 0 20
A young werewolf in her early twenties has been living a spoiled isolated life under the ruling of her Alpha father, Apollo of the NightShade Pack. W...
2.2K 88 23
Laura accidently falls asleep and then when she wakes up she is I her friends car in the way to a party. Perfect. Nothing could get worse, until it d...