Grand Academy- The Grand War

By ThePageSanctuary

Children's hopes and dreams are simply amazing. The amount of imagination in their dreams have somehow create... More

New Light at the Academy
Revealed Truth
Grand Festival
Breaking Light
Light's Hidden Power
Life's Beautiful Garden
Heaven's Voice
Strumming the Spiritual Blade
Frozen Ripple
Shadow Death
Lost Memory
Twilight Reawakened
The Gentle Wind brings back the Darkness
Maiden of the Mineral Wings
The Wave That Leads Us To New Friends
Wings of the Scorching Earth
Witch's Castle
Transcendent
Paris's Heroine
Broken Ash
City of Machines and Lies
Frozen Light
Grand Omni of Grandia
The Trap of the Maiden
Healing Wind
The Complete Squad
The Reverse Lords
Thorns of the Glacier
Ritual of the Black Bolt
Mystic Scythe of Harmony
Wind of Time
The Grand War
Grand Liberation
Grand Adventure

Hellish Flames of the Circus Dragon

20 4 2
By ThePageSanctuary

As Steve and Raphael fall from the rift, they realize they were falling towards a pool of lava. 

"Don't worry. I got this!" Steve said as he stretched out his hand, absorbing the pool of lava.

After the pool of lava disappeared, Steve and Raphael managed to land safely.

 "ARGG!!" A loud voice was heard was suddenly something or someone crashed down in front of Steve and Raphael.

 As Steve and Raphael jumped out of the way, the smoke from the crash shrouded their vision.

"What was that?" Steve asked when suddenly flames burst out of the crash site, revealing Reversed Vincent.

 "Vincent," Raphael said when suddenly, a manticore leap down from nowhere and growled at Steve and Raphael.

 "Nice manticore. Calm down," Steve tried to calm the Manticore down as it growled at him.

"There's no use in doing that. He only listens to me," Anthony said when he appeared out of nowhere and their surrounding suddenly started to transform into a big circus.

 "I will give you the best performance since it will be the last thing you will ever see," Anthony said as he bowed politely with a smirk on his face. 

"We won't be defeated here," Raphael said as a fiery red aura surrounded him.

 "I will make sure you won't leave here alive!!!" Reversed Vincent shouted as flames erupted from the ground, burning holes on the circus tent in anger. 

"Geez, can you not destroy my circus tent? That's their job but whatever," Anthony said in disappointment as he covers his face.

"Heads up, we don't know what they are capable of," Steve said as fire radiates from his arms. 

"Hell Star!" Reversed Vincent charged forward, forming a crimson red star in front of him, knocking Steve aside. 

"Arrggg!! Flame Spear!" A straight line of fire appeared in Steve's hand and transformed into a spear.

As Steve fight with Reversed Vincent, Anthony was pressuring Raphael with his sword. 

"Shell's Defense!" Raphael crossed his arms, projecting a shield of multiple green hexagons, blocking Anthony's sword from reaching him. 

"You can't block me forever, you know," Anthony said as he relentlessly attacks Raphael. 

"Tiger's Claw!" Raphael swung his arm, unleashing three lines of orange energy slashes. 

As Anthony leaped away from Raphael's Tiger's Claw, his Manticore pounced on Raphael.

 "Geez, you're heavy but its nothing I can't handle. Bear's Strength!" Raphael surrounded himself in an orange aura, while suddenly lifting Anthony's manticore and throwing it off. 

"Brute Strenght will get you nowhere," Anthony said as he takes a step back after Raphael threw his Manticore away.

 "Yeah, but I can still hurt you with that strength," Raphael said as he glows with a blue aura. 

"Assault of the Sharks!" Blue sharks of water appeared behind Raphael and charged towards Anthony. 

"Hmmph, not a chance. Sieger! Come to me!" Anthony shouted as he cracked his whip, his Manticore immediately got up and flew to Anthony's side and released a roar, causing the water sharks to explode.

 "Damn it," Raphael said after seeing his attacks failed.

As Anthony and Raphael fight, Steve was still struggling with Reversed Vincent. 

"You won't win if you keep avoiding my attacks," Steve said as he tried to hit Reversed Vincent with his spear.

 "Hahaha, I don't have to even avoid it," Reversed Vincent said as he stopped moving and gave Steve a punch, knocking him away immediately. 

"Damn you. You were playing with me the entire time," Steve said as he slowly got back up. 

"We will get back to the others, no matter what!" Steve said as he is surrounded by immense flames.

 "Phoenix's Blaze!" Steve charged towards at Reversed Vincent, with a flaming Phoenix over his head, hitting Reversed Vincent, knocking him into a wall.

As Steve and Raphael continue to fight non-stop, they are suddenly cornered by Anthony and Reversed Vincent. 

"Time to finally end this," Anthony said as he prepares his sword.

 "This is it," Raphael said with anticipation. 

"Sadly, we weren't strong enough," Steve said as he stands back to back with Raphael when suddenly a mysterious figure showed up in the sky. 

Although Steve and Raphael couldn't see him clearly, that figure was wearing a fire cape.

"Spark of the World!" The mysterious figure released showers of fire down on Anthony and Reversed Vincent, protecting Steve and Raphael. 

"Volcanic Barrier!" The mysterious figure slammed down, creating a crater surrounding Steve and Raphael.

"Are you two okay?" The mysterious figure was eventually a boy around the age of Steve and Raphael. 

"Yeah. We're fine but who are you?" Steve asked suspiciously.

 "I'm Hilman and I'm Vincent, the Omni Lord of Fire's partner. I sense Vincent's power in you and luckily, I made it in time," Hilman said as he looks at the crater surrounding them.

"Now what do we do?" Raphael asked.

 "We can't stay in here forever," Steve said as he punched the wall of the crater, cracking it.

 "We will go out and end it and that way, we can all go back to where we want to be," Hilman said with a smile on his face when suddenly the crater around them shattered.

"Now it's the time!" Hilman said as soon as his barrier shattered around him.

 "I will finish you and nothing will stand in the way of Master Ash!" Anthony said as he fused with Reversed Vincent.

Anthony's appearance was starting to change. Face marks were starting to appear on him. His appearance was starting to change. More muscular, growing in size, Anthony was now a monster. He was a demonic dragon with a fire mane and fire wings. 

"No way," Raphael said as he witnesses Anthony's transformation.

 "This is gonna be worth wild," Steve said as they prepare their attacks.

 "I will destroy you all. I will bring you down to hell with my hellish flames!" Anthony said as he spread his wings and descended into the sky.

"Hellish Flames of the Abyss!" Anthony unleashed a wave of crimson-black flames at Steve, Raphael, and Hilman, attempting to incinerate them to nothingness.

 As the flames approached them, Steve and the others managed to get out of the way. 

"We need to end this!" Steve said as he is surrounded by a burning red aura.

 Raphael was surrounded by an orange aura.

 "Volcanic King's Wrath!"Steve slammed the ground, causing it to glow red, thus bringing forth of a wave of molten rocks.

 "Rampage of the Beasts!" Raphael let out a roar, summoning various spirit animals by his side and charging in with brute strength.

"I will not be defeated! Demonic Barricade!" Anthony released a roar so loud that it was holding back Steve's Volcanic King's Wrath and Raphael's Rampage of the Beasts.

 "AHHH!!" Steve and Raphael decided to put in all their effort to break through and reach Anthony but Anthony was holding them back with ease.

"We can't afford to lose now!" Raphael said as he pushes himself to the limits.

 "We will win this!" Steve said as the flames he emit start to grow brighter while Raphael's animals spirit were growing in size.

 Hilman stood behind them, emitting a large amount of fire around him.

 "Why do you fight against Master Ash, who is trying to form a perfect future for others?!" Anthony asked.

"A perfect future?! By destroying one Grand World after another?!" Steve asked out of anger. 

"That is necessary to form a perfect future for everyone," Anthony said as he begins to push back their attacks. 

"We see nothing but darkness if we continue to let Ash destroy the other Grand Worlds!" Raphael said as he holds his ground with Steve. 

"We won't need that perfect future. We are happy with the one we have right now," Hilman said as he suddenly appears in the middle of their attacks. 

"Sun's Righteous Fire!" Hilman unleashes a wave of fire that slowly burns through Anthony's shield, allowing Steve and Raphael's attack to hit Anthony. 

"Master Ash will form a perfect future and when he does, all will be his!" Anthony said as he is slowly burned away in the flames.

 After defeating Anthony, Steve, Raphael, and Hilman immediately collapse due to the extent of their powers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 62 45
A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their journey, they met a mysterious girl that...
808 5 24
In a world of superpowers superheroes are desperately needed ... But people aren't like that, there are more villains than heroes and even more conte...
461 167 10
"I was unprepared when I woke up in an unknown world." Once, there was a kingdom forged in prosperity. Reigning at the top of its glory drew peace an...
71 4 11
One bad choice can change an outcome and set off a chain of events that can destroy worlds. One coin has two sides... Light and Dark, Good and Bad...