angel °

De UNDERDRESS

[ LARRY S. AU ] ❛ you've shown me the true meaning of heaven on earth, you're my angel. ❜ ... Mai multe

preface.
i. skirts
ii. brick wall
iii. invisible
iv. shower
v. hugs
vi. conversations
vii. unknown
viii. beautiful
ix. doodling
x. secret admirer
xi. messages
xii. lunch
xiii. ride
xiv. waiting
xv. sorry
xvi. angel
xvii. worry
xviii. sunshine
xix. happy
xx. dream
xxi. dreamer
xxii. lies
xxiii. confidence
xxiv. silence
xxv. rage
xxvi. fine
xxvii. smile
xxviii. voice
xxx. questions
xxxi. outfit
xxxii. insane
xxxiii. ready
xxxiv. pretty
xxxv. ran
xxxvi. hated
xxxvii. tears
xxxviii. six
xxxix. maisie
xl. convertible
xli. house
xlii. leave
xliii. love
xliv. three days
xlv. niall
xlvi. cried
xlvii. time
─ ❁ ─
xlviii. vodka
xlix. red light
l. story
li. hangover
lii. beauty
liii. monday
liv. counselor
lv. nod
lvi. tell
lvii. proud
lviii. kiss
lix. dinner
lx. smiles
lxi. special
lxii. lake
lxiii. yellow
lxiv. clock
lxv. cry
─ ❁ ─
lxvi. wait
lxvii. appreciate
lxviii. cherish
lxix. careful
lxx. choose
lxxi. convince
lxxii. weak
lxxiii. wash

xxix. nice

3.3K 193 29
De UNDERDRESS

harry sat in class, twiddling his favorite black pen within his fingers and look up at the teacher. the boy wasn't really paying attention enough to notice what he was talking about. but he knew it had to be about the book that they were all going to read.

the catcher in the rye. it was a requirement for all students to read it during their junior year. harry had already read it though, three times actually. it was his favorite when he read it, but the more books he read; he found different favorites. he seemed to fall in love with almost every book he read. he knew that it was the brainwork of the person who wrote that, most of the time they were all unique. he found that quite fascinating.

harry's mind began to drift from different things until it landed on in particular, one that he liked thinking about. the boy whom had been texting him daily reminders almost everyday. he has grown very found of him, even though he doesn't know his name nor what he even looks like. but he would like to. he wants to put a face and a name to the person who has been invading his thoughts.

he remembered their phone call, then the reason for that phone call. a part of harry still wanted to completely know and understand what all happened between his bullies and this guy. but the other part of him knew that it would be better to just forget about it.

it was a relieving feeling to walk into the school that morning and not have the fear to look over his shoulder.

some people even smiled at him as he walked down the hallways. that was nice, really, really nice in harry's opinion.

"harry? can you stay after class for a bit?" the teacher, mr. graham, asked the boy. it took him a moment to understand what he asked, as he was stuck in his thoughts beforehand. but harry just nodded as a response.

and mr. graham proceeded with the rest of the last fifteen minutes of class.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

57.7K 2K 20
Cover by @Larry_smilinson • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ❝"Okay... I want. I want you to - to fuck me... in your wolf form," Louis said and Harry gulped, Ginn s...
407K 15.5K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
35.7K 2.3K 28
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛ [ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @prince-charminx] "Every decision we make has a consequence, every path we take leads us...
881K 34.5K 38
Louis and Harry are best friends. And Harry definitely wasn't expecting to see Louis on a porn website. ⚣ Boyxboy, Larry Stylinson ✎ Original story...