You used to be mine

By TinaEmma

Selena Gomez is 24 years old, she is just about the most famous singer in the whole wide world... She hid her... More

-Chapter 1.
-Chapter 2.
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4.
-Chapter 5.
-Chapter 6.
-Chapter 7.
-Chapter 8.
-Chapter 9.
-Chapter 10.
-Chapter 11.
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13.
-Chapter 14.
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16.
-Chapter 17.
-Chapter 18.
-Chapter 19.
-Chapter 20.
-Chapter 21.
-Chapter 22.
-Chapter 23.
-Chapter 24.
-Chapter 25.
-Chapter 26.
-Chapter 27.
-Chapter 28.
-Chapter 29.
-Chapter 30.
-Chapter 31.
-Chapter 32.
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 36.
-Chapter 37.
-Chapter 38.
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40.
-Chapter 41.
-Chapter 42.
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44.
-Chapter 45.
-Chapter 46.
-Chapter 47.
-Chapter 48.
-Chapter 49.
-Chapter 50.
-Chapter 51.
-Chapter 52.
-Chapter 53.
Epilogue

-Chapter 35

666 19 2
By TinaEmma

Enjoy people

Selena POV

Its Been days since I saw that note on Justin's phone, it scares me. I'm walking carefully in my own house scared that someone might hurt me.

Justin was dropping the kids off today, I think we need to talk about this, but every Time there is just nothing. Another part of me, is scared that we might have a fight and break up.

"I'm home baby" Justin yells and slams the door behind him. Now it's the time to confront him.

He walks directly towards me and kiss me, I was surprised in a good way tho'.

"We've got all day baby, no work today" he said and kissed me again. Maybe I'll confront him another day.

"You don't have to go to the studio?" I said looking into his dreamy eyes.

"No. I'm all yours, now come on " he smirks and tries to pulls me towards our bedroom.

"Trying to seduce me Mr. Bieber?" I frown that turned into a smirk.

"Your words, not mine" he smirks and swooped me off my feet. God this man makes me feel so special. Sometimes hard to believe good can happen to me.

He carries me into our bedroom and set me down gently on the bed. He cares my back and pulled off my sweater, T-shirt, jeans and lastly my ponytail.

I was in only in underwear now, I feel kind of shy, and my cheeks turns red.

"Bath? Then we can finish afterwards" Justin said and lifted me up, an arm under my knees and one behind me.

I giggled as my answer and we bathed together.  He massaged my back, feet and hands, it was amazing I have to tell you.

We don't have as many moments alone as we would like to anymore. With 4 kids it's hard and with Emory by our side all the time.

When we were done he wrapped me in a towel and put me in bed. He started to kiss my neck and moved up and reached my mouth.

Zzz... Zzz.... the phone vibrated, Justin was just about to unwrap me.

"Hello?" Justin answered.

"Mel, slow down baby" he continued and making me more and more nervous.

"Talk so daddy can understand you"

"We'll be right there" he said and hung up.

"Babe something happened. We gotta go like right now" he said and put on some clothes as did I.

What is wrong? Melanie never calls during school time...

Until next time...
What do you think happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...
35.6K 744 21
Fights, cheating, lying and broken trust is all Justin and Selena have left of their 2 year relationship. From 15 too 17 almost 18 year old they were...
144K 2.8K 21
Justin Bieber is a 20 year old pop sensation, traveling the world and living the luxurious lifestyle of the rich and famous. Emma Gardner is an 18 ye...
65.9K 1.3K 47
"We seriously canNOT believe that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have broken up...AGAIN. For all of you wondering what prompted their latest blowup...