I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY (BOOK 4)

By SleeplessInChicago

THIS IS BOOK #4 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES ) What do you get when you have the mother of 5 hunky men all i... More

I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY (BOOK 4)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

23.5K 632 49
By SleeplessInChicago

Don’t ask me,

What you know is true.

Don’t have to tell you,

I love your precious heart.

(INXS = Never tear us apart)

Chapter 11

Mary’s POV

I left feeling so hurt and humiliated. Maybe it was all a ruse to get me to sleep with him? But he didn’t sleep with me even though I threw myself at him. I was so confused and felt so lost. So I went home and called Marty.

“Wow, you where naked and he just. Um, and nothing else.” Marty asked.

“Yes nothing else.” I was trying so hard to hold back the tears.

“Listen, it seems like he does care for you. He would not have been able to stop, if all he wanted was your body.” She tried hard to make me feel better.

“When did life get so complicated Marty?”

“Um, I think it was when we were 16. The day we were told, our father and mother was alive and that there was a carbon copy of us running around somewhere.” Marty said making me laugh.

“Yeah I guess that set off the spiral of our life.” I told Marty.

“You love him don’t you.” She didn’t ask, she stated.

“Damn that bull headed man. But yes I love his stinking ass.” I tell Marty finally admitting it even to myself.

“Well my sister seems I’m going to have to hop a plan down there tonight. Because you will not let yourself fully love him until we do the test.” Marty tells me.

“Really Mart, you’ll come” I was feeling so happy after I hung up. I needed to know he really loved me and would be able to tell me apart from Marty. I was also curious to talk to her about the big thing she said she found out there.

She said she was going to ask Grady to go back with her. Hmm I wonder why.

I finally headed to take a shower so I was all fresh and rested for tomorrow. Since at this minute the emotional overload left me feeling like I was hit by a Mac truck.

…………..

The next day I woke up to Marty cooking in the kitchen singing along to some stupid song. Her animals where there all happy to see her. “You made it back.”

“I told you I would. I even got me a hot dress for tonight.” She said smiling.

“No dress, were going to dress up tux style but no jacket” I told her.

She pouted at me “your idea right?”

We got ready and I went in first to get things set up and ready with Roger and Molly. I left Marty behind in hopes that Victor would pick me up. I wanted to see how long it would take him to figure it out.

I got a call from Marty telling me they were on their way so I made myself scarce. I had told the girls about what was going on so I had some back up.

Victor’s POV

When I drove up to Marty’s house I was worried she wouldn’t be there. I was worried she would tell me to fuck off. But as soon as I drove up her door opened and she came bouncing out. She looked so hot in that get up. Such a shame she makes it look hotter than me.

She came in the car and I turned to smile at her.

“Son of a bitch” I screamed out making her jump in her seat.

“What the hell you scared me.”

“You have got to be fucking kidding. Is she not done playing with me?” I asked all mad.

“What the hell are you talking about?” She said.

“I’m talking about the fact that you’re Marty and fucking Mary is still trying to yank my chain” I said all mad.

Her eyes went wide. “You knew, how the hell did you know? I had just sat down. You couldn’t possibly have known” she told me.

“I think I knew from the start. She makes me feel warmth inside and fire at the same time. You’re the spitting image of her but with you I feel calm not fire, no spark” I tell her trying to make sense.

“Well then why in the hell didn’t you fuck her last night? She called me all devastated last night. I had to catch a plan and get my ass back here because she thinks you don’t like her.” She said glaring at me.

“She’s right I don’t like her” I said and her jaw dropped.

“I love her; the moment our worlds collided I knew she was for me. But hell is the woman hasn’t fought me tooth and nail.” I tell Marty.

“Well you know what they say. The best things are worth fighting for” She smiled at me.

“Hmm now time to give her a taste of her own medicine. That will teach her to play with me.”

We got to the gym and it was packed. Reporters where there for all of us and I had fun posing for pictures and I could tell when my Mary would come back to me so I took advantage. I would hold her and nuzzle her neck. I knew she was mad because she though I hadn’t deciphered between them. But I knew, boy did I know.

When it was close to the end of the event, I realized that the one that came to me was Marty. “Ok dude she’s really hurting now. I’m out and you’re on your own. Plus it started to rain and I’m hitching a ride with Grady. So you better get this fixed. If she comes home to me crying I’ll castrate you.” She said before she walked off to find Grady.

I found myself reaching down to cover my crotch. Damn their both equally crazy. I snapped out of it and went looking for my woman. The game was over and I was ready to claim what was mine.

I went to the back room where Marty said my Mary was hiding. I walked in and didn’t see her. I walked to the door and looked out at the rain pouring down. It was then that I saw her standing under the rain. Letting it pelt her body making her white shirt see through. My little Victor sparing to life and I got mad.

I opened the door and walked out to get her. “What are you doing out here in the rain?” I asked her as I pulled her back inside.

She turned and looked at me with such sadness in her eyes my heart constricted. “You are one infuriating woman you know that. I was so mad when I went to pick you up and it was Marty who got in my car and not you.” I told her.

Her eyes widened and I smirked. “Do you really think I’m that stupid? I have known all along. You each evoke a different feeling in me. But it was not fair for you to think I should know the difference when I didn’t know two of you existed.” I tell her.

She had the decency to look embarrassed. “But I” she started to say and I quieted her by putting my lips over hers.

It was a tender kiss that turned hot in no time. I unbuckled her slacks and dropped them to the floor along with her panties. I then worked at getting mine off.

We kissed as I turned her, so now her back was hitting the wall. I wrapped her legs around me and just sank into her. I claimed her as mine in a wordless frenzy of need and want. Just before I climaxed I felt her start to milk me as she tightened her walls around me. I sucked my mark on her neck as she screamed out my name.

I followed once her pulsing began. Damn that was hot. I then walked over to the chair that was outside and sat her on my lap. “Was that what you wanted last night?” I asked her.

She leaned her forehead to mine “I love you. You stupid jerk" she said and I closed my eyes savoring her words. I even liked the stupid jerk part.

“Crap woman who the hell understands you. But I love you to so much it hurts. Now will you stop playing with me and just stay with me forever?”

“There’s nothing in this world. I want more than that?” she said.

“Not even a round two with us completely naked so I can suck on you.” She cut me off with a hot kiss that left me breathless.

Seems I had won the game I DIDN”T WANT TO PLAY……………..

TO BE CONTINUED…..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Pooh,

but rated R chapter got added so go read...

So Grady’s book is next. My poor Grady is having some problems with what he wants. He keeps flashing me a different set of pictures that has me confused. I normally know exactly what I want with them. But he has turned into an enigma. So we shall see what he wants as the chapter’s pop out. His cover will be up shortly…

Hope you liked Victor and Evelyn (Mary’s story)

Comment………………………………….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Duby's Doctor By Iris Chacon

Mystery / Thriller

148K 11K 40
Winner The Crystal Awards 2016, Best Multimedia Story (3d Place). A spinster doctor rents her spare room to a brain-damaged patient who doesn't...
162K 6.4K 50
SEQUEL TO BREATHE ME IN! It's been a year. A year since Nevaeh and Hadrian last saw each other, touch each other. Only ever seen each other a few tim...
2.8M 61.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
8.7K 365 27
Abe is used to being like, popular, and on top of everything going on his life. He loves his mom, and his best friend, and he's been the most popular...