Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Evelyn’s POV

I tried to ignore him but the moment he saw me he walked over to where I was. “Man and I thought you were sexy when you’re dressed up. Standing here glistening, you look more primal. I like it.” He tells me making me miss the bag as I turned to glare at him. I stumble forward and he caught me.

“See now this is what I like, when a woman falls into my arms from my charm.” Every word out of his mouth just infuriated me more.

“Please remove your hands from me Mr. Diaz.”I tell him through gritted teeth.

He set me upright and then walked away from me. Not before turning to look at me one last time and smiling wickedly.

He left after talking to the guys and then I finished my workout and the girls talked me into having some lunch. So I showered and we went to have some sandwiched at Jimmy Johns. I ordered my #12 and went to sit down. Rose was getting the drinks and Molly was getting the subs.

I closed my eyes enjoying the sunrays coming in through the window warming my body. When the light coming through my eyelids disappeared and it got dark, I opened my eyes. There was, none other that Victor standing outside the window smiling at me.

“What the hell” I said out loud.

“Oh hey he came. Victor asked Sergio what we had planned and he told him I was craving a sub. He loves this place so I figured he’d show up.” Rose said smirking at me.

“Rose why didn’t you tell me he was coming? I would have gone home and not come to eat with you guys.” I told her all mad.

“Because you would have gone home” she mimicked what I just told her.

I didn’t even eat all my food I was so mad. I then excused myself and went home. I was still angry from this damn guy following me around.

I had to stop by Aunt Michelle’s place to talk about an Idea I had that entailed us all dressing in tux style for the grand opening. It just seemed kind of cool to me to have us all dress like that to support Molly and Roger and well Sergio to since it was all three of them fighting that day.

Rose is still mad she can’t fight because of the baby. But I wanted to get her take on my idea before AI told Roger and Molly about it. I got there and told her about it. Grady was there and he said it was a wonderful idea.

“I look good in a tux, so I’m all for it.” Grady said.

I smiled at him, “cool then I’ll stop by their house tonight and tell them since there’s only less than 2 days left.”

“Hey I was going swimming, want to come out back and swim?” He asked me.

“That would be great Grady. I was just at the gym earlier and that will relax my muscles so I won’t hurt tomorrow.” I told him.

I went and got my suit from my gym bag. Thank God I keep one in there. “So tell me about the bet Grady. That was really mean of you.” I tell him smiling.

“Yeah about as mean as you not telling him yourself that there’s 2 of you.’ He tells me and, we both start to laugh.

“You got me there. It’s just to fun playing with him. He seems so sure of himself, that one. Has he always been like that?” I asked.

“Well he is the baby, so he got pretty much everything he’s always wanted so, yeah he’s always been like that.”

I got out of the pool and lay on a mat as he continued with laps. I closed my eyes and I was feeling myself fall asleep when I heard. “You’re going to burn that delicate skin of yours if you don’t use sunscreen.” My eyes shot open.

There he was again smiling at me and practically screwing me with his eyes as he roamed my almost naked body. I literally thought he would start to drool soon. To my horror my body burned and my nipples tightened under his scrutiny. I crossed my arms over my chest, a little too late. The look in his eyes told me he had seen my reaction.

“Well then shall I rub it on your body?” He asked holding up a bottle.

“No” I said and I got up and wrapped the towel around me.

“Ahh man no fair. Why did you go and do that for?” He asked and I glared at him and went to change so I could leave. The sooner I got away from him the better.

Victor’s POV

“Damn bro. you sure know how to clear a place.” Grady said laughing at me, as he got out of the pool.

“I don’t know what I’m doing wrong Grady. She seems fine one minute. Doesn’t want anything to do with me the next, what gives.”

“I think you’re coming on to strong baby brother.” He tells me.

“You think so?”I thought about it. “Naa, I think I should up my game big brother.” I tell him and walk back inside.

I could hear Grady laugh as I made my way inside the house. “Hey old lady where did she go?” I asked mom.

“Where did who go?”

“The owner of my heart” I tell her as I wiggled my eyebrows.

Mom looked confused “I thought she went on a trip?” mom said.

“No Evelyn just came inside” I tell her.

“Oh I didn’t know she was here.” Mom said so I kissed her on the cheek and walked outside to see if I could catch her.

Michelle’s POV

I don’t get it I thought Evelyn was gone for the weekend. That’s what Mary just told me. When Grady walked in I asked him. “Grady hijo, Was Evelyn here? I though Mary was here.”

“Mary is here, why?”

“Victor said the owner of his heart was here?” he then started to laugh.

“Oh no, is he in love with Mary? You guys didn’t tell him they’re twins did you?” She asked.

“Nope, you can’t either. I’m thinking Mary wants to see if he figures it out before she gives him a shot. She looked interested even though she won’t admit it.” He tells me.

But this is not good. Victor will not think that them playing with him is funny.

Victor’s POV

I caught up to her as she was putting her bags in the car. I was tired of waiting so I turned her around and plated one on her.

It was just as I though magical. She tried to fight me but I felt her body relax and I let go of her. Then I felt the smack.

“How dare you?” she asked all mad.

“I had t kiss you. Did you feel that? I know you had to have felt that.” I asked her and she turned and got in her car and drove away. Hmm seems to me like I’m making progress. I think as I massage my cheek.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hmm, not sure how she’ll handle that kiss…

Comment……….