Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Unknown Photographer’s POV

“Hey boss I have the best scoop ever.”

“What did you get? You were supposed to go take pictures of the new Chicago Fire recruit.”

“Oh I did but I also got a shot that will make a hell of a better story boss. You see I have gone for the last 2 years to take pictures of the team members. Every one of them at a time or two have mentioned the ball buster PR woman named Evelyn. How they think she’s hot but will not date any of them. But today I snapped a picture of her cozily talking to the new player and she was massaging his head in a sexual way.”

“Oh damn is that the ex model with the twin. Oh I have a picture of them in my locker. I heard she never dips her toes in the pool where she swims. Hmmm I get the story on the new guy along with a breaking gossip one. Well done son, well done.

…….

Victor’s POV

I woke up the next morning in the same fucking predicament. I had to once again shower after waking up with cum all over myself again. Damn are my dreams getting more and more exotic? So I figured I’d show up to work early again.

Once I arrived there was a fleet of reporters snapping shots. I was a little confused. What the hell was going on here? The shoot was 2 days ago. I went in after the security came out to get me.

“Jerry, what’s all this about?” I asked the security guard. He smirked at me.

“Well hell boy your news, you lucky son of a bitch.” He tells me.

What the hell was that all about? “Jerry what the fuck, are you talking about?”

“This is what I’m talking about.” He shoves the news paper at me as we pass his desk. I looked at him in confusion but looked at the cover and headlines. “Seems The Ball Buster, Found A Player With Brass Balls” My jaw dropped open when I saw the picture. It was Evelyn rubbing my head.