Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Victor’s POV

I had called mom and asked her to invite Evelyn to lunch since Reigna and Molly with the baby would be there too. She was so happy when she figured out I was interested in the woman. But now I have to get the damn woman to pay attention to me.

I then headed off to practice where I played a really mean game. I am a goalkeeper so I kept the balls out. I am not modest when I say I am the best at what I do. I smirked at the guys when I blocked the balls pissing them off.

“Hey Diaz” called Coach Frank.

I leaned on the goal post waiting to see what he wanted with me. He sent everyone to the locker room and I just waited.

“Seems it was suggested we try the bad boy image with you. We want to see if ticket sells go up before the season gets underway. So they figured advertising the newest member as a bad boy would have the female demographics up, or some shit like that.” He said scratching his head.

Ahh yes, the whole bad boy ploy, I’ve done it before. When I played in Barcelona it was a good selling point. Guess they’re going to try to do the same here. “Sure coach, whatever you say” I tell him.

“That’s a good egg, Welcome to the team.” He said and walked away.

I smiled all the way to the locker room. I better head home and change into nice clothes so I can impress this chick. Maybe she’ll like my bad boy image. Since I’m sure she was the one that had the idea.

Evelyn’s POV

I can’t believe they disregarded my idea. There going for the new bad boy image, I shake my head. So typical of them but women, real women want a man in a relationship. They want a man they can tell their men to model.