Chapter 10

It’s getting hot in here.

Chapter 10

Victor’s POV

I walked over to her and she leaned against the wall and I just looked at her. “I don’t understand what you want from me?” She asked in a whispered voice.

I lean on the wall by the entrance close to her “You, I want you. It’s that plain and simple.” I tell her and I hear her sight.

“I dream about you every night.” I confess.

“So it’s just a sexual thing then? Once you have me it will be over?” she asked me.

“It’s not just sexual. I respect you and think you’re a hell of a woman. You are strong and caring and everyone loves you.” I tell her getting a little frustrated she didn’t believe me.

Mary’s POV

I could hear his frustration and I was feeling a little bad. “I was hurt once buy a guy who claimed to love me before. I don’t know if I can” I didn’t have a chance to finish because he was right in front of me in a split second.

“Don’t go comparing me to some stupid jerk. I’m me; I’m not some sorry son of a bitch who couldn’t see the value in you. It’s not fair to judge us all by one jerk. I love you, you’re a stubborn ass woman, why can’t you just”

“You talks too much.”I said as I reached up and pulled his head down for a scorching kiss.

I’ll worry about what he said later. For now my treacherous body had finally won the battle. He wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me flush with his body. I felt the delicious tingles run through my body as I felt his erection press against my stomach.

He started to grind against me as I moaned into the kiss. He pulled back and I tried to regain my breath. “Damn I should talk more” He said as he swooped in claiming my mouth for another kiss.

I felt his hands work the knot in the back of my neck. Then he lowered the material and crushed his naked chest to mine. I could feel my nipples tighten and pebble against his chest. This time it was his turn to groan.

He pushed back and looked down at my exposed breasts. “Beautiful, just beautiful” he said as he bent and pulled my bathing suit off. He stopped and looked up at me with a questioning look.

“Um dad always said I needed to wear underwear under my bathing suit. I don’t know it’s a habit” I tell him since he was wondering why I had panties on.

He started to laugh. “You are just a mystery to me” he said as he kissed me again.

He then held my arms up above my head and started a decent of kisses down my neck. He was going to painfully slow for my liking. But I just waited as I felt my breast grow more heavy and full.

Then finally he reached his destination but continued his torture. “Just like I dreamt, berry color” he said as he darted out the tip of his tongue and wet my tip. I held back a moan as he then blew on the wet spot making my tips get impossibly harder.

“Don’t tease me” I begged.

He looked up at me from his bent over position and smiled. “Oh baby we’re just starting the torture” he said as he proceeded to dart his tongue out and wet my other peek. He then again blew on it and I was going crazy with need.

Then finally he did it. He took one into his warm wet mouth and I just about passed out from the sensation.

He moaned his pleasure and I reciprocated with a moan of my own. Ahh, such a wicked, wicked man. I thought as he switched to lavish the same attention on the other breast.

Then I had a second of coherence “Molly and Roger” I said.

“They’re gone, it’s just you and me baby.” He tells me as he straightens up and kisses me. He then bends and takes off his pants and is standing there in his briefs.

I was so turned on and ready that what he did next took me by surprise. He picked me up and ran to the pool and jumped in. I came up sputtering and glared at him.

“I told you this is not all about sex. We needed to cool off.” He said as he went under the water and came up right in front of me.

“I don’t understand” I tell him.

“Simple, I’m going to show you I have restraint” he said then kissed me and the water dripped down us as we made out.

We then swam and played around and I felt like a little girl. It was freeing and fun. Until we would play together my breast would rub against his chest. Well what the hell. He wants to be nice so be it. But my body has been burning hot for over 4 years now.

The last time I had sex was when I was still dating that jerk in college. So holy shit it’s been more than 4 years. I swam to the edge of the pool and studied him. Now how can I make him give up his stupid we need to wait idea?

As I studied him it came to me. I took a deep breath and decided fuck it, no guts no glory.

So I went under the water and maneuvered my panties off as I went straight to him. With my last breath I yanked his down and made it back up before I chocked. I came up sputtering and he concentrated on me and making sure I was ok and that’s when I did it.

I wrapped my legs around his waist putting my core level to his manhood. I was surprised it was hard as hell. I looked down at him since my breast where um accidentally level with his mouth. I giggled inside, yeah accident my ass.

“oh” I gasped as his hands took hold of my ass. He looked up at me.

“Damn you woman, this isn’t playing fair” he said to me as I blush.

“All’s fair in love and war” I tell him as I proceed to rub my breasts all over his face.

He groaned “I said I would wait” He tells me sounding in pain.

“Well honey, there’s no way in hell I want to wait. I have been celibate for close to 5 years and dam it all to hell if you’re not going to take me right now.” I tell him as I grip his shoulders and start to rub my core against his man hood.

Victor’s POV

Holy shit, I was literally getting light headed now. What the hell should I do? If I do her now she will think it’s a sexual thing. If I stop she will hate me but will understand once she gets over it. Think Victor think.

Oh hell how can I think when I have this entire luscious woman rubbing on me almost suffocating me with her breasts?

I took a deep breath and brought her mouth to me as I sank us booth under the water. I feed her air through my mouth as I propel us to the edge of the pool. Once there I brought us back up and she held on to the edge of the pool. I immediately took in another breath and went back in.

I now found myself between her legs and well let’s just say I covered an opening with my mouth to keep her from sinking. Hahahaha I mentally laughed at my own joke.

I could hear her sounds of pleasure through the water and just when my last bit of air left my lungs she had her orgasm. I shoot up and tried to regain my breath. I smirked seeing her eyes glazed over. I leaned in and kissed her.

“That should keep you for now.” I said as I got out and headed to the mens locker room. That was the single hardest thing I have ever had to do in my whole life. Walking away from a naked woman who was ready for me, I shook my head. If that’s not love I don’t know what is.

When I came out she was gone. I know she’ll feel hurt and mad. But she has to understand I did it because I love her…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Oh snaps she’s going to be mad….

One last chapter left peeps….

Comment…………………………………………….