Secretly Super

By heyitscelina

"There was no where we could go, it was coming too fast. When I opened my eyes and looked out my window I saw... More

Secretly Super
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Part 1)
Chapter 9 (Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note

Chapter 11

3.8K 118 16
By heyitscelina

~Angel's P.O.V~

"Wait, wait, wait...wait. You expect me to believe that I sprouted wings?" I said pacing around my room, with them sitting on my bed.

"Ugh. Yes! You sprouted wings, your hair turned white and your outfit changed." Serenity whined.

We've been at this for about half an hour.

"Okay if it's true then, why don't I have any of that right now?"

"That, I don't know."

"Why don't you try to change again?" Xavier asked.

"Okay...how do I do that?" 

"Idunno." he shrugged.

"I guess i'll just close my eyes and hope for the best."

I gathered up all my strength and tried to push myself to become Angel again. I squeezed and squeezed and guess what?

I farted.

Yup, farted.

In front of everyone.

Crap.

"Did you just fart?" Xavier asked, trying to hold back a laugh.

"No." I said quickly, feeling the blush creeping up.

"She totally did!" Serenity laughed holding her stomach and eventually falling off the bed.

"It is not that funny Serenity. Besides I don't see you coming up with a better idea." I huffed.

"Well as  a matter of fact I did. Just jump off the bed genius."

"Shut up." I said climbing onto the bed. 

I got on the bed and started jumping up and down on the bed.

"Any day now." Serenity smirked.

"Yeah yeah i'm going." I said and jumped off the bed.

"Anything?"

"Nope. Try again."

"Okay." I got back on and tried again.

"How about now?"

"Nope. Again."

"Okay it better work this ti— hey!" I fell off the bed as Ricky pushed me off the bed causing me to land on my butt.

"Sorry Angel I just wanted to see if it worked which it did."

"Really?"

"Yeah, look in the mirror." Serenity pointed with her thumb.

"Angel, you look pretty." Tommy smiled.

"Thanks Tommy but I don't think I look that diff— or maybe I do." 

My reflection was so much different than what it usually was. Instead of having medium length black hair, I had long white hair like as white as snow, instead of my big sweater and jeans I now had a short silky white dress and instead of sneakers I had black combat boots. Actually, I like these.

My face was the same though but it looked kind of like it was glowing, well now that I look at it, all of my skin was. But the most drastic thing was that I had two giant wings poking out of my back.

"This is so weird." I whispered turning to the side to see the wings better.

"I know right? At least your name is already Angel." Xavier smiled.

"Well looks like i'm going to have to learn to fly."

"Well we can test it out tomorrow when we..."

Xavier's voice was tuned out as another vision played out.

"Please don't hurt us! Take anything you want just don't hurt us! The woman cried as the guy with the gun came closer to her.

"Alright I guess i'll just take him then." he smirked ripping the little boy from her hands.

"No! Please no! Oh god my baby! Help me please someone!" 

"Shut up!" he snarled and shot her, hitting her on the right side of the chest. He ran out the door leaving her there struggling to breath and crying for her son. As he runs out I recognize the house as the one behind our yard.

"Oh god I guess we have to test it out now." I rushed to the window and unlocked it.

"Angel, what are you doing?" Serenity asked.

"No time to explain. Stay here, be ready to open the door downstairs when I say so, okay?"

"Alright."

I jumped out of the window hoping to somehow learn how to control these wings in two seconds before I hit the floor. I somehow I managed to glide into the yard of the house where the woman was about to be shot but I landed hard and it took me too long to recover before I heard the shot.

"My baby! Please someone help me!"

"Shut up!"

Bang!

"Oh god." I ran to the backdoor finding it locked I punched the window, breaking the glass.

I ran to the lady who was gasping for air.

"My baby. Please my baby." she gasped with her eyes shut.

"Ma'am we have to get you—"

 "No my baby! I need my baby." she said with ragged breathing.

"Okay, okay."

I ran out the door in time to see the man driving off with the boy banging on the window of the car, crying. It broke my heart and sent fury to my veins, how dare he break up this family, how dare he!

I used my speed to catch up to the car I jumped onto the top of it and ripped a hole on top of the car using my super strength.

"What the fu—"

 "How dare you?" I glared at him.

"Get the hell off my car. What the hell are you?"

"Doesn't matter I'm just here for the boy."

"The hell you are!"

He swerved right and left trying to knock me off causing the boy to hit the window knocking him out.

I grabbed the boy and he tried pulling him back letting go of the wheel causing us to crash into a tree, my head slamming on what was left of the roof. 

"I'm not getting paid enough for this " he grumbled pushing the airbag away. He tried to get his seat belt off but I melted the buckle.

  "What the hell!?"

  "I can control fire." I smirked feeling woozy. I guess I hit my head harder than I thought.

  "What the hell are you?"

"Something you shouldn't mess with." I said darkly taking the boy who was surrounded by a small force field out of the car already hearing sirens of the police cars.

"Good luck in jail."

"Get the hell back here ugh!" he yelled as I ran back to the boys house, too busy worrying about the boys mother to even notice the crowd of people on the streets.

"Mommy!" the boy cried jumping out of my arms and to his mother who was lying limp on the floor.

"Mommy!" he shook her again still no response.

Oh please no.

"Mommy wake up! Please? Mommy? Mommy!? Please you're scaring me. Mommy wake up!"

"Honey I- " I choked out as I looked at the scene in front of me.

I couldn't believe I was too late.

"No! Mommy please you said you wouldn't leave me like Mr.whiskers did. Mommy please?" he said sobbingly into her shirt.

  "Oh god." I cried as my heart hurt for the boy.

 "Maybe you can fix this!" he cried running up to me.

  "You're an angel right?"

 "Yeah I-I guess."

 "Aren't angels uspposed to have healing powers." he said mispronouncing 'supposed ' while wiping his nose with his sleeve.

"I don't know I-I.."

"Please just try I want my mommy back." he said pulling on my dress and sobbing into it.

"Okay I'll try." I wiped my own tears that I hadn't realized were there until it blurred my vision.

I went over to the woman and tried CPR that I had learned at school.

"One, two, three." I blew into her mouth.

"One, two, three." I whispered counting the pumps on her chest.

Again.

"One, two, three."

Please.

"Come on! You can't leave your son like this! I know how that feels! You just can't!"

I yelled, tired of trying, my tears spilling onto her. I pulled my hands off her chest not realizing the bullet came with it until it clanked on the floor and she coughed gasping for air.

"Mommy!"

The boy ran up to her hugging her..

"You're okay! I knew you wouldn't leave me."

"Of course not honey." she said tears in her eyes.

"Look mommy its an angel she's the one who saved you!" he pulled away and pointed at me.

"So I wasn't hallucinating." she said standing up.

"No ma'am you wer-"

I stopped talking as I heard someone yell out "missing child' and 'fatal wound'.

"In here." the lady yelled as they came inside.

"You! Put you're hands up!" one of the cops yelled pointing the gun at me.

"No wait she didn—" the lady tried.

"We have this under control ma'am it won't hurt you."

"No she didn't do anything she helped me."

"You don't have to— hey where'd she go? Secure the premises." he ordered as I went invisible and ran out the door jumping over the fence.

I sent the message to Serenity to open the back door so I could run straight inside.

"Why did you just open the door you freak?" Mavor asked getting something out of the fridge.

"It was hot?" Serenity offered.

"Whatever." Mavor muttered heading back to the living room.

"Thanks Serenity." I said turning visible again.

"No problem now explain missy. We heard police sirens did you do something bad?" she joked.

"I'll tell you upstairs." I blew out, tired.

*

"Witnesses report to officials having seen a person at the local beach this morning, who seemed to have, what they called, huge wings and later in the day witnesses of an attempted kidnapping and murder reported seeing a girl that resembled an angel, wings and all. Now we go to reporter Ted Williams on the scene."

"Thanks Ron. Here we are at the scene of the crime with a bystander who claims to have seen it and taken a picture both at the beach and here. So tell us what exactly did this supposed Angel look like?"

"Well she had long white hair, a white dress, and huge wings."

"And you say you got photographs of her correct."

"Yeah."

"Now lets cut to those photos, as you can see in the pictures it looks like our town seems to have its own guardian Angel."

As I fell asleep to the sound of the news on the t.v. I couldn't help but think of what a huge responsibility being a guardian Angel to a whole town would be.

That's a huge responsibility and I already know it's going to be anything but easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 19.9K 29
What do you do when your life suddenly turns into a comic book? There are people with superpowers flying around, giant monsters attacking downtown, a...
904 37 27
Connor Hunter's life was as normal as everything was. He attended school regularly with his two best friends. He had average scores which for a guy o...
408K 22.4K 81
Being a teenager is hard enough. Try balancing friends, school, and crushes all while saving the world on the side. Dante Caslon is just your averag...
48.6K 2.1K 50
Sit up straight. Cross your ankles. Cover your freckles. Only have straight A's. Don't speak unless spoken to. No internet. No friends. No fre...