His Territory | Harry Styles

By DaneJLion

=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked h... More

Prologue.
Butterfly and Death.
Man in a Suit.
Bosses and Pools.
Seen, but unseen.
Memories.
Boss And Heartache.
To Ruin Someone.
Overprotective Family.
Truth Hurts.
To be Wrong.
Unforgettable.
Lustful Chocolate.
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, Two.)
To Trust Him.
Unknown Destination.
Different Direction.
Invisible Scars.
I'd Die For Her.
Protection and Feelings.
So Complicated.
Collision Course.
Horrifying Territory.
Behind the Scenes.
Fate.
Superman.
Goals in Life.
Loving Someone.
To be Alone.
Comforter and Tattoos.
Protecting His Territory.
One Thing.
Suffocating.
No Control.
Painful.
The will to Survive.
Finest.
Caring for Her.
Abandonment and Development.
Dining with Style(s).
Kept Promises. (Pt, one.)
Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)
Thin Ice.
Secret Plans.
Compassionate.
Take it all the way.
A Lost Soul.
Reunion.
Found Out.
Out-Smarted.
Cheering up.
Vision and Voices.
Tormented.
Vengeance Shall Be Mine.
Hidden from Plain Sight.
Times Change. (Pt, One.)
Times Change. (Pt, Two.)
Never Alone.
Never Gonna Stop.
Epilogue.

The One Who Waited.

1.5K 68 75
By DaneJLion

Equanimity:(noun)

Calmness and composure, especially in a difficult situation. "she accepted both the good and the bad with equanimity." -synonyms: composure, calmness, calm, level-headedness, self-possession, self-control, even-temperedness, coolness, cool-headedness, presence of mind; serenity, placidity, tranquillity, phlegm, impassivity, imperturbability, un-excitability, equilibrium; poise, self-assurance, assurance, self-confidence, aplomb, sangfroid, nerve; informal cool, unflappability; rare ataraxy. "she was able to confront the daily crises with equanimity."

-

Harry

Have you ever been asleep and all you hear is the constant annoying beeping sound?

Well, that's what's happening to me right now.

I just want to sleep, but this noise is pissing me the hell off.

"Fucking hell, Styles, open your goddamn eyes up." 

"No, go away." I keep my eyes closed. "Leave me alone Niall." I manage to pry one eye open, but I instantly regret it. Niall's face has bruise's and cuts, one of his arms is in a sling. "Wait-what-" Then everything comes flooding back into my mind. "Where's Joe?"

His eyes never leave mine, I can tell just by how his lips form a straight line and a crease forms between his brows. "Harry-"

"Where is she!?" The beeping beside me rapidly increases causing me to snap my head to that direction. It's a heart monitor, and I'm hooked up to it. "Niall! God damn it! Where the hell-"

"They don't know," Niall sighs running his uninjured arm through his hair. "I'm sorry Hazz, Karren was killed in the explosion, I was knocked out and when I came to, Joe was gone." 

"W-what?" A gasp, my heart aching at his words. "She's gone? Is she d-de-"

"No, no, Harry she's not dead... But, her Uncle has her." 

"Fuck!" I rip the wires off me and pull the IV out of my wrist. "I've got to find her Niall." And I will.

"Harry what are you doing?" Niall makes his way over to me as I sit up on the bed, only to be bombarded by an ache in my head. Black dots invade my vision. "Hazz, stop, or you're going to-"

"Please, Niall you've gotta help me find her." My voice is strained and I sound weak.

Niall sighs. "Before the explosion, Karren said she knew where Henry and more so, Zayn are." 

"Where?"

"The docks, there's a closed down car yard." He helps me out of the bed and aids me with standing up. "You like this girl, don't you?" I nod my head. "I can tell." 

"Come on, we've got to rescue her. There's no telling what Zayn'll do since Henry has his sisters." As Niall and I slowly walk towards the door, two nurses come running in.

Hold on Joe, I'm coming for you.

-

Joe

It occurs to me that I'm not only bound but also blindfolded. 

This fucking bastard licks my earlobe before he brings his lips to my neck and gliding them along my skin saying, "I'm going to break you, love." His fingers skimming along my sides.

If it wasn't for this fucking thing in my mouth preventing me from speaking, I'd have spat in his face. 

The blindfold suddenly is undone and removed. I have to blink multiple times for my vision to adjust to the darkness. I can't help but notice a guy stands between my legs.

He's fucking hot, not as hot as Harry but still hot.

The guy is wearing a red button-up shirt, his skin is a honey tan colour, eyes hazel and hair jet black. "Like what you see baby?" His voice is husky as he whispers into my ear.

I attempt to say fuck you but the material inside of my mouth muffles my words, and they just come out like a series of noises.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." He smirks, showing his perfect set of white teeth. I flinch when his fingers brush the inside of my thighs and dip beneath my underwear. "Harry took everything from me! so, now it's my turn to take everything he loves away from him!"

"You're too bloody good for him," A whimper erupts from my throat as his fingers find my heat and push into me. "I'll make you come just with my fingers, I bet he could never do this."

My eyes squeeze shut when he begins to thrust his fingers, hard and fast. He adds a third finger and I don't feel pleasure, I only feel pain. 

Suddenly, a door swings open causing Zayn to retract his fingers and step backwards from me. 

"Malik!" Not just any voice booms, it's Henry's voice. "If I EVER catch you touching my niece again, I will personally kill your sisters." He threatens and grabs Zayn by his shirt. "You got it, Malik?" My eyes land on Uncle Henry's right leg, a white cast is wrapped around it. 

"Come on mate, I was just-"

"Does it look like my face cares? No right?" Zayn nods his head, sighing. "Then you'll do as I say, or your pretty sisters will end up like Harry did." My eyes widen at his words.

Harry's dead?

"But-"

"Fucking listen to me! You're not the one in charge here Zayn, I am. And you obey me! So don't fucking touch my niece!" Henry delivers a punch to Zayn's stomach causing him to fall on his knees. "You'll watch her, you won't touch her or talk to her and---Take that thing out of her mouth, she's not a hostage." With that, my Uncle disappears through the door he had just entered. 

I can't hold back tears as the flow over the brims of my eyes and drip down my cheeks. Harry's dead, he's gone. It feels like it's all my fucking fault. 

If I hadn't fallen for him, maybe, just maybe, he would be still here. 

Zayn stands to his feet, holding his stomach. When his eyes fall on me, something must snap inside him because his eyes soften. "Shit, please don't cry. I hate it when girls cry."

Stretching his hands out, Zayn unties the material that was wrapped around my face. I watch as it falls to the floor from his hands. My mouth clicks a couple of times when I move it.

"Y-you f-fucking filthy piece of s-hit!" Is the first thing that comes out of my mouth. "H-how could you?"

"Listen-"

"Don't tell me to listen! You're a pig thinking I'd fucking-"

Zayn suddenly grabs my face with his hands, using his thumb he wipes away tears. "Listen to me-"

"Fuck yourself." I spit. "You're crazy and so is my uncle, if you think for one second I'd do anything you ask. Harry is dead, and when I get out of here. I'll kill you."

"You think this is all about you? Why would your uncle go to all the trouble kidnapping people just for you? There's a bigger picture here, you're just blinded to see it."

I study Zayn's face, his hazel eyes gazing into my blue ones. "What do you mean?" 

"Nothing," He releases my face and takes a step backwards. "I don't want to hurt you."

"No, you want to fuck me, to get back at Harry. Well, guess what Zayn, Harry's fucking dead!" I actually spit in his face.

Zayn wipes his wet cheek and shoots daggers at me. "You're right,"

"I am?"

"I do want to fuck you, and I will, Joe. I'm going to fuck you so damn hard you'll never be able to walk for weeks."

"W-why? Harry's dead, you don't-"

Zayn laughs, he gets between my legs and laughs right in my face. "Sweetheart,"

"Don't call me that!"

"Harry is very much alive, although he won't be for long." Zayn leans forward until our foreheads are touching. "Him being alive doesn't change anything, I'm still gonna fuck you, baby. so-" 

I've zoned out, all I see is Zayn's lips moving but I can't understand a single word he's saying. 

Is Harry really alive? 

-

A/N: I'm sorry Zquad! please don't hate me! Zayn has a good reason to be doing this, (Okay not the sexual part towards Joe). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.4K 96
Maggie Norris and Luke Vaudest come with attitudes of stone-cold, rude, sarcastic snakes. Every single time the pair have clashed, it has never ended...
113K 3.4K 53
"Katie, this is Harry, Elijah, Niall and Lucas," Louis introduces me to the four tattoo artists sitting in the back room. They're each working on dif...
253K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
5.2K 204 10
Sup gorgeous people of wattpad, just gotta put a lil disclaimer here for the new people reading. This was the first book I ever wrote plus I gave up...