The Pizza Girl | ✓

By queenofpizzas-

"Its a deal then". "Okay", he replied and before I had the chance to kick him out of my couch, outside my doo... More

The Pizza Girl
1: The Crust
2: Tomato Sauce
3: Mushrooms
4: Olives
5: Pineapples
6: Bacon
7: BBQ-Chicken
8: Steak Strips
9: Red Onions
10: Capsicum
11: Pepperoni
12: Spinach
13: Eggplant
14: Salami
15: Roasted Garlic
16: Meatballs
17: Ground Beef
18: Pesto
19: Caramelized Onions
20: Chipotle Chicken
21: BBQ Sauce
22: Italian Ham
23: Basil
25: Pastrami
26: Artichoke
27: Oregano
28: Shrimps
29: Arugula
30: Grilled Zucchini (Part 1)
30: Grilled Zucchini (Part 2)
31: Sausage
32: Rotisserie Chicken
33: Cilantro
34: Alfredo Sauce
35: Cheddar
36: Romano
37: Parmesan
38: Provolone
39: Ricotta
40: Gruyère
41: Mozzarella
42: Chili Flakes
43: Ranch
Epilogue 1: Extra Cheese
Epilogue 2: Extra Extra Cheese
Bonus chapter 1: Margherita

24: Bruschetta Sauce

142K 6.8K 2.8K
By queenofpizzas-

Chapter 24: Bruschetta Sauce

"What the fuck dude?" Derek asked. He was astonished at what he said, in fact we all were. But I couldn't believe my ears.

"What did you just say?" I asked, trying to contain my emotion. He didn't say that. He would never do that. I felt betrayed. It felt wrong. Jules would call me a slut but I wouldn't give a fuck about that but Leo thinking of me as a slut was like a stab to my heart. For all I care the world could call me a slut. They didn't know anything besides I didn't need their validation. But when he called me that everything changed. It mattered.

"You heard what I said. Jules is right, you are a slut. It didn't take you much time to get that Wade Eckhart under your spell", he said bitterly. "Seriously it was his first day at school after the exchange program. He was already asking you out", he sneered.

"Dude shut the fuck up! You just can't call her that" Josh cried out rushing towards him grabbing him by the collar. "If you ever slut shame a girl ever again. I am gonna kill you with my own fucking bare hands", he slapped Leo. Before he could him, Derek and Seb split them apart.

"You are calling me a slut when you have slept with two thirds of the school population? Its like the pot calling the kettle black" I laughed bitterly. "Fuck you Arsen", I couldn't contain my emotions anymore. Tears started streaming down my face so I rushed to my room upstairs George, Seb and Hailey followed me.

"Em please-",Hailey called after me. I went to my room and closed the door behind me leaving them outside.

"Em, girl please open up!" George said knocking on the door.

"Please leave me alone!" I started sobbing, burying my face further into the pillow trying to muffle my cries. They left after some time I guess since I couldn't hear any noises of them outside. So I let myself go. I was crying out, all my emotions were a mess. I thought we were friends. Regardless of our silly fights Leo was always there for me. Mostly he didn't judge me based on the rumors around the school. I thought he was different but turns out he is like everyone else.

I couldn't believe I had fallen for a guy like this. A small- really small part of me thought maybe we could be together some time in the future. We would be perfect together. But sadly it wasn't true. Hell he didn't see me like that. I bet he thought I was easy and gullible because of the bet we made- of course those kisses didn't mean anything to him. I was like every other girl to Leo Arsen.

.............

"Emma... Emma.... Princess please open the door", Leo was banging on the door early morning in the morning. I wanted to ignore but it was too loud that I couldn't ignore it.

"Go away Arsen", I shouted hoping he would stop.

"Please open the door princess.... Please", he pleaded as kept on banging on the door relentlessly. Crying myself to sleep led to having a bad headache. In fact the sound of the door banging was doing nothing to make it better. In fact it was worsening it.

I gave in and open the door. "Emma..", he sighed. He looked like a mess. It seemed like he didn't sleep last night.

"I am so sorry for last night... I messed up... I shouldn't have called you that", I was in no mood for his bulshit. He clearly expressed his opinion, what he thought of me last night.

"I don't wanna listen to anything you wanna say. Get the fuck out of my room Leo!"

"Please- I am sorry. Listen-".

"GET OUT", I screamed. He finally got it and left.

I was almost ready for school, Leo left already since I didn't see him around except he left his motorbike in the garage. I guess he walked to school. Suddenly I find myself in the garage eyeing Leo's bike. Impulsively I picked up a rod which was lying on the garage floor. I felt like it was staring at me, telling me to do the thing which I was inclined to. So I hit the bike mirror, shards of glass falling all over the place. That was oddly satisfying. I was letting out the rage inside me so I went to the other side and did the same thing to the other mirror. But unfortunately in that process I cut my hand. It was bleeding profusely.

"Fuck", I mumbled pressing on to the wound to stop the flow.

"Princess... what happe-", Leo came inside the garage to inspect the sound. He was shocked to see the sight in front of him. Uh oh I am so dead. Turns out he didn't leave for school and he almost scared me since I went a few steps back upon seeing him almost falling over his bike.

"Careful there", he said. He didn't look mad or anything. So he isn't gonna tell me anything for the damage I have done to the bike? I knew for a fact he loved his bike, in fact he used to treat it like his baby.

"Oh god your hand", he took my wounded hand in his trying to inspect it but I removed it from his grip immediately.

"Please let me see... you are bleeding way too much blood. You might just need to see a doctor".

I gave in given that it was hurting too much. He took my hand carefully in his hand, inspecting the wound.

"You might need stitches", he said. " Let's get you to a doctor".

"I am fine", I said. "I gotta go to school".

"No you are not. I got to stop this blood right now", he was wearing a white sleeveless shirt since it was 90 degrees outside today. He took that off and wrapped it around my hand.

"This is going to stop the blood till we reach the hospital. Let's go", I was about to move when I realized we were surrounded by shards of glasses and I might just cut myself again since I was barefoot.

Leo saw that and so he got behind me and without any warning he picked me up bridal style. I protested trying to get myself off him. "Wha- What the fuck Leo? Let me go", I protested trying to get myself off him.

"I am not letting you walk on these shards of glass. Now stop fighting princess and let's go", he carried me to the sofa.

"Sit. Let me see if I can borrow Derek's car", he immediately got to dialling Derek's number since his house was the closest to mine. "Looks like his car is available. He is coming over in five minutes".

I guess no one will be going to school today since we have like ten minutes left and I don't think it would be possible for us to get the dressing done and go in that time.

I hated hospitals in fact I was dreading coming here. Unknowingly I was clutching on to Leo's hand tightly holding as the doctor prepared the injection to anesthetize my hand before stitching the wound.

I was hyperventilating, needles were scary in fact I wasn't a big fan of it since childhood. "Calm down princess-  Relax", Derek was waiting outside since only one other person can come along with the patient and besides Derek wasn't a big fan of needles either.

"You know it was your fault. I broke the mirror because of you. I got hurt because of you. And you are the one who brought me here ", I cried out. "I hate doctors".

The doctors who was treating my hand looked up at me quirking an eyebrow at me. "No offense to you doc", I said in an apologising tone. 

Leo was laughing. I can't believe he was finding this funny. That prick.

"Why are you laughing for? I would have punched you right here if it wasn't for the fact that I bruised my good hand", I threatened him.

"You are so cute and tiny but I gotta admit you are strong", he said still laughing. I don't know what was funny. His laugh was pissing me off.

"You asshole", I screamed.

"Calm down. Don't move your hand much or else you might just end up damaging the bandage", I looked at my hand to see that my hand is wrapped in gauge. I didn't realize he had finished the dressing.

"When did you finish this doctor?" I asked dubious.

"When you were too busy bickering with your boyfriend".

"HE ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled at my doctor. He was looking at me with wide eyes. Did I just shout at my doctor? What was wrong with me?

"I just.... Nevermind... I am sorry for shouting. Thank you for this though", I said holding up my bandaged hand, smiling at him.

"Just take these medicines as prescribed. You can go now", he said quietly. I felt bad for the poor guy.

................

"Oh my god. What happened? Did you try hurting yourself after the  incident yesterday? You know that asshole doesn't deserve it. Instead of damaging your hand you should have damaged his face" Hailey said looking at my hand. Turns out I was able to enter school even though Leo suggested I shouldn't go and stay at home and rest. I missed my first two periods but Leo decided to collect what I missed for me even though I told him not to. Of course he didn't listen. Then after assuring him atleast 100 times that I would be okay, he finally left me on my own and went to his class since I didn't want him around me.

"No I hurt myself in the morning when I tried to thrash Leo's bike", I explained.

"Whoaa. And he didn't say anything to you? He treats that car like his own child", Derek said. Derek didn't exactly get time to ask me questions about my injury while he drove us to the hospital since he was panicking the whole ride. He just couldn't bear the sight of blood and I am surprised he was able to drive us there in this condition.

"Nope. Instead he took me to the hospital and got the wound stitched. Thanks for driving us there Derek", I said. I couldn't even thank him properly then. "Hope you are okay now".

"I am alright. It's just I have a phobia of blood. I am sorry I was like that".

"It's okay", I said.

"That was nice of Leo by the way", Hailey said.

"Yeah. But I am still not forgiving him for that".

"Emma what happened to you hand?" Josh asked rushing towards me looking worried.

"She got hurt when thrashing Leo's bike", Derek said.

"Oh god. Are you okay?"

"Mhmm I am okay now", the bell rang  and people around us started rushing to their respective classes.

"I will walk Emma to get class", Josh said to Hailey and Derek.

"Okay", Derek replied. "Take care of yourself Emma", I nodded at him. Hailey hugged me and promised to meet me during lunch. She tried to convince me to go home and rest bit i didn't listen to her. If I stay home I won't be able to keep myself calm and I will perhaps end up destroying more of Leo's stuff. As much as he deserves it, I don't want to do that to him. Giving up, they both took off hand in hand.

"Let's get you to class", Josh said taking my backpack from me.

"You know my other hand and my shoulders is just fine, I can carry my bag with that", but he still kept on carrying my bag.

"I am sorry for how Leo treated you last night", Josh apologised as we walked down the hall.

"Why are you apologising? You didn't do anything".

"I know. But- it's just", he sighed. "He isn't like this at all. In fact last night he fought with his dad and he ended up venting out his anger out on you. But it still doesn't give him an excuse to behave with you like that".

"What did he fight with his dad about?" I asked.

"We don't know. He isn't telling us anything. I am worried about him. Last night he came to my place, drunk. He was blabbering about how he hates himself for treating you like that. And he wouldn't mind killing his father for destroying his family".

.........

No I am not that evil. Since you guys were dying for an update. Here is an early update for you. It might contain mistakes since I didn't get the time to proof read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 666 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
1M 22K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
590K 17.8K 48
Arsia (Ar- See- yah) and Luca (Lu-kah) - Arsia was in a two-piece lingerie. "Mi Amore you are drooling." she giggled and approached me. "Yes baby, b...
7.5K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...