transfiguration | character r...

By underdoggos

โ›Where we review your character and story.โœ ยฉ all rights reserved. More

ใ€‚polarised
ใ€‚polarised (bis)
ใ€‚prophecy
ใ€‚everything about you
ใ€‚atlas
ใ€‚foolish
ใ€‚guts, grit, glory, and everything else
ใ€‚fire and ice
ใ€‚lonely lovechild
ใ€‚concupiscence
ใ€‚atychiphobia
ใ€‚empty gold
ใ€‚beautiful thing
ใ€‚principles
ใ€‚granger
ใ€‚beautifully painful
ใ€‚the rules of attraction
ใ€‚bat-bogey hexers
ใ€‚pining
ใ€‚rules
ใ€‚the girl with the scarf
ใ€‚blow your mind
ใ€‚anarchy
ใ€‚avada
ใ€‚second chances
ใ€‚snowflake girl
ใ€‚rubik's cube
ใ€‚pathos
ใ€‚symphony

ใ€‚๊šules & form

2K 55 128
By underdoggos

Please read the following rules.  

1. Fill the form and comment at this chapter. We will inform if your request is accepted or not. 

2. Please keep in your mind that it might take awhile for your review to be done, do not bash anyone and wait patiently. 

3. For your request to be accepted, your main or second main has to be an underrated character of Harry Potter universe and the story has to be published with at least two chapters. (excluding playlist, author note, summary)  

4. We review your underrated characters, so give us certain chapter numbers, where you believe we can see colors of your character.

5. You can ask for a re-review for once. 

Form

Title:

Author:

Character name:

Chapters you want us to review:

Extra: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 128 24
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’…๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’๐’๐’“ ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’…, ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’…๐’†...
291K 6.4K 24
A classic plot line. You know the story: When James Potter steals a time turner from his dad, Harry Potter's office, and breaks it, he send himself...
81.1K 1.4K 79
all I can ever ask of you is to stay. just stay. ----- i do not take credit for the s...
15.3K 675 34
Summary: After an alternate final battle, Harry decides to move on to another universe and maybe a second chance at home โ€ผ๏ธthis story belongs to jenn...