。the girl with the scarf

TITLE: The Girl With The Scarf
UNDERRATED CHARACTER: Alastor Moody
AUTHOR: Queen_Nymph_Zinnia
CHAPTERS: 2 (ongoing)
SUMMARY:
Alastor Moody had always been reserve, even for a Slytherin. It's not that he didn't have time for friends, but his rough exterior had deemed him less approachable to his peers as he quickly learned to adapted to his loner life. However, all that change when he noticed a red hair girl whom was never without her vibrant colored scarf.

REVIEW:
I have to say, I was really intrigued with your portrayal of Moody. We don't know much about his character, aside from the fact that he is really devoted to Dumbledore, his job, and the most noble causes, and that he is practically paranoid with vigilance-though at this point he is much older than he is in your story.

You offer us a much younger, much more innocent Moody who is somehow already very vigilant, and analysing people with quite an odd perception, almost as though he's already at war. It's interesting, though I would have believed that he gained this sort of precaution and cynicism during his years as an Auror. But this headcanon is interesting as well. I particularly liked the fact that you've put him into Slytherin. It actually really matches the personality you've set up for him and explains a lot about his personality later on in JKR's books.

So congrats and carry on that way!