。avada

TITLE: Avada

TITLE: Avada

AUTHOR: MissMarleneYoung

UNDERRATED CHARACTER: Ginny Weasley

SUMMARY:

Harry Potter was in hiding, but the war refused to hide with him.

Leaving Ginny to fight for her life in the new, hellish world.

REVIEW:

(I know this is a super late review and I'm sorry for that)

Okay, quick thing, I really love the concept of the story. It's great to see a Ginny Weasley fic, especially centering around the Deathly Hallows. You have mentioned that this is an au, but since the book isn't too far progressed yet, I can't really tell what it is about, although I'm very excited to read further.

Ginny, so far, has been quite accurately portrayed. Although, till now, the events follow those in the original book, it has all been written from Ginny's perspective, and I think you have done a pretty great job in capturing her character. She is strong, brave, loving, and deeply cares about her family – just like she is in the books.

But you have also added more depth to her character, aside from what we have seen from Harry's eyes. You have shown the constant worry and fear she feels, despite which she always keeps up a strong façade. You have shown that she isn't just a strong, badass character, but that she is a human too, with her own emotions and her own fears. You have added a side to her we haven't seen, and yet it doesn't go too overboard. She is a canon character, but you have made her your own by giving her aspects that complement her existing character.

Another thing I must congratulate you on, is the fact that you have shown how damaged she had become after the events in the Chamber of Secrets. Many people seem to take the incident lightly, and tend to forget that she was deeply scarred by it, so it's amazing that you have decided to show how much she was affected.

Your story is beautifully written. The sentences flow smoothly, the descriptions are pretty, and despite the events currently following what happens in the original book, it doesn't become boring because you always add something new through Ginny's eyes.

I really have nothing to complain about your book because I genuinely love everything about it. Good job, and keep writing!

(reviewed by LeviosaDragon)