。rules

TITLE: Rules
UNDERRATED CHARACTER: Percy Weasley
AUTHOR: pinkieparris
CHAPTERS: 12 (ongoing)
SUMMARY:
"Rules are made to be broken, Percy."
"What do I want to do? I want to kick arse."
Percy Weasley likes rules. Structure. Fairness.
Tori McGonagall is unpredictable. Confusing. And does not, under any circumstances, like being told what to do. It's Percy's fifth year in Hogwarts, and he has just become a Prefect for Gryffindor House. His life is completely and utterly under control. When a strange girl turns up at Gryffindor Tower, introduces herself as Tori McGonagall, and does not listen to any of his rules, well, maybe, things might get a little crazy.

REVIEW:
Percy is in this story the grumpy stuck up Prefect he can be at times in the books, and I feel like you have got the main idea of how Percy behaves.

However, I feel like perhaps you've missed the deeper meaning behind Percy. Percy acts the way he does because it's his own way of seeking recognition in such a big family, his way to desperately stick out. He's also an intellectual, and even though many people seem to mock this aspect of his personality, maybe this can be shown in a more serious light. Yes, he actually likes reading and yes he actually likes learning and yes, he most certainly sticks to the rules, but he does it for a good reason: he doesn't want to stain his reputation as a good Prefect, which he has aspired to become for years.

And besides, Percy isn't only an intellectual, and that you have shown, which is good, and for that I congratulate you.

All in all, Percy is remotely well written, even if you've still got some work to do. Keep up the good work!