DEAR HUSBAND TO BE (Completed)

By sakiraTJ

Dear future Husband.... It may be stupid, but I can't waste my thoughts so I am jotting them down here. Mayb... More

.1.
.2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
A/N
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

8.

192 10 2
By sakiraTJ

Dear Husband To Be,

Be my home.

Look at me, in my eyes.

Every morning, Every night.

I want to feel that warmth,security, comfort and gushy mushy thing one feels at home.

I imagine you and me, 10 years down the line.

When you'd come back from work, you'd say

"I'm home!"

I'd say,

"Me too."

Like every stupid hopeless girl, I have been dreaming of a home,which you and me will build inside a house.

The bricks of our milestones, concrete of our bond,Windows to let out the arguements, colors of our happy moments and smell of our love.

I need a whole castle as we grow old. A castle which will keep getting bigger with each year we stand by each others side.

I need a high, I want to be high on life which would include all the special people. The life as green and fresh as a garden.

The garden of blooming flowers nourished with sunshines of our life and water of our thoughts.

And a big splash pool of bliss :) ❤

XOXO
WIFEY ❤❤🌟💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.2K 46
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
27.7K 6.1K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...