His Abused Mate (Completed)

By KillUrslfOrGetKilled

"No one will ever love a worthless whore like you," my dad screamed at me. And I believed him, no one will ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
I might delete this
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thanks q.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Hi
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I need your help
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 TEASER
Chapter 18
I'm leaving...
Chapter 19
Sequel?
Im back.
Re Written
ummmm guys...

You Guys

5.1K 46 3
By KillUrslfOrGetKilled

My friend who just started Wattpad told me I need to appreciate you guys more.

So that's what Im going to do.

I am beyond thankful for all of you amazing people that liked my book. When I first started it I never dreamed of where it is today and its all thanks to you guys.

I hope all of you will be given the best of luck by whatever god/spirit? (I don't know Im sorry) you are for. Or if your atheist or another religion I will bless you with luck.

I wouldn't trade you guys for the world and I know you have done so much for me but I would reeealy appreciate If you would follow my friend that made me realize how blessed I was to have you guys.

mind_writing is their Wattpad.

Once again thanks you soooooo much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 17.2K 19
**UNEDITED**"Are you going to love me, or hurt me?" I asked as I stared into ocean blue eyes. "Princess why would I ever hurt you?" For a long momen...
79.3K 3.7K 45
"Won't you join the bath with me?" I tilt my head feigning innocence. He raises a brow coming closer leaning into me. "And why should I?" "Because...
8.1M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
2.1K 21 30
I was panting, running for dear life. I couldn't take it anymore I had to feel free and running around my block didn't feel like I was free anymore t...