The Bad Boy Knows How to Love...

By paeesha

[ C O M P L E T E D ] With one final breath, I raise my hand up and slap him across the cheek. I... More

The Bad Boy Knows How to Love
C A S T
01. the bad boy meets the good girl
02. the bad boy's death glare
03. the bad boy's naked
04. the bad boy's kiss
05. the bad boy's confession
06. the bad boy's self introduction
07. the bad boy gets an answer
08. the bad boy never showed up
09. the bad boy shows up
10. the bad boy's other side
11. the bad boy dines and dash
12. the bad boy and the best friend
13. the bad boy and the wedding
14. the bad boy's drunk call
15. the bad boy and the boy from the past
16. the bad boy and the rumors
17. the bad boy and the bucketlist
18. the bad boy is sorry
19. the bad boy's best friend
20. the good girl's secret
21. the good girl wants another chance
22. the good girl has roses and chocolate
23. the good girl and the date
24. the good girl and the dance
25. the good girl and the party
27. the good girl finds out
28. the good girl and the diner
29. the good girl and the microphone
30. the bad boy won't quit
31. the good girl is getting soft
32. the bad boy's notes
33. the bad boy knows how to love
epilogue: the good girl and the bad boy's happily ever after
How to Love Series?
CHECK OUT STORY 2

26. the good girl and the ex

87.8K 2.7K 292
By paeesha

A/N
here's a new chapter! Hope you guys like it! ;)

~

**WARNING: the following involves rape and may be triggering**

          There's always a point in life where everything is going downhill and you start to wonder what you did to deserve this.

        What did I do to deserve this?

         Tony's hands began to roam around my chest and torso while his lips trail down my chest. I lied there, under him, lifeless and scare.

       "It's locked and I knocked on it a couple of times but no one answered. I just want to sleep in my own bed, okay." Someone say from the other side of the door.

           "Okay, easy bro." Another voice say. A second later, I hear the the door knob twist and turn. Someone's trying to get in here.

          My eyes pop open and I impatiently wait for it to open any second now.

          "Fuck. What do we do?" Tony gets off me and look to Heidi who's panicking, pacing back and forth. I try to lift up my leg and it moves a bit to the end of the bed.

          "Help me!" I finally manage to yell out. My throat is dry. The door opens and a familiar face comes into view.

          Tyson.

          His eyes travel to Heidi holding her phone then to Tony who's standing next to the bed and down to me, laying on the bed with a relief look.

          "What's going on here?" He asks with a confused look as the other guy with him walks towards us.

          "Help me..." My voice trail off. He looks at me with a worried look and quickly walk to me.

          "Are you okay?" He ask me, his body hovering over me. He looks at my fave then down to my body. I watch as his face turn into a hot shade of red as if he had realize whats going on. He turns to Tony with a glare.

       Next thing I know, Tony's face is smashed into the floor and Tyson's knuckle is bleeding. While Tony is groaning in pain on the floor, Tyson snap his head to Heidi who's shock at the sight of Tony. Heidi's eyes land on Tyson and I watch as she freeze in her spot, scared.

         "Her phone." I manage to say. Tyson heard and he snatch Heidi's phone from her hand and throw it on the floor then smash it with his foot.

          "You should be ashamed of yourself!" He tell Heidi with his teeth clenched. He walks to me and lift me up from the bed bridal style. I let out a sharp breath of relief as my hands slowly and weakly try to wrap around his shoulder.

          "Call the cops." Tyson nod his head to the guy he came in with.

          I hate what Heidi did. I hate her and Tony. I hate the way he touched me and kissed me. I hate him.

          I hate him.

          But I don't want everyone to know what he did to me. I don't want the cops to come here and let everyone know that something happened to me. I just want to go home and forget this ever happened.

          I look at Tyson and let out a weak whisper, "No." He looks at me, surprise and confused at my response. I give him a look that screams please-don't-make-this-into-a-big-deal. His eyes soften and give in. He gives a look to the guy, indicating to not call the cops.

          "Get the fuck out of here before I call the police!" The guy who was with Tyson yell at Heidi and Tony. They both immediately run out the door.

           I stuff my head into Tyson's chest as he carry me out the door. I breathe in the smell of his shirt. It smells like fresh laundry. That's when I couldn't hold it in anymore and break down. I start crying and sobbing silently into his shirt.

          A minute later, the music starts to fade and I can feel a cold breeze. We're probably outside now. I remove my head from his now wet shirt and look around to see that he's carrying me into the passenger seat of his car. He opens the door and put me into the car.

          "Please don't tell Archer... or anyone." I beg him, wiping my wet cheeks. He stare at me for a moment before letting out a sigh which I hope means be won't.

          I don't want anyone to know what happened tonight. I don't know how I'll face everyone if they know.

          After crying my eyes out in Tyson's car and cleaning myself up, he drops me off at home and I head straight to my room and shower.

          -

          "Still haven't tell Archer yet?" Tyson approach me from behind, scaring me a little. He walks to my side.

          "He's never going to know." I tell him and look ahead to see Mrs. Miller standing in the center of the cafeteria, meaning she's about to make an announcement.

          My ears and eyes perk up. I just want this whole Archer and Kenny thing to be over with already. I know Archer didn't do anything to him. Now I just want the rest of the world to know he's innocent.

          "Kenny Lee is recovering fast in the hospital. He'll be fine. As for the culprit, we looked through all the tapes of the security camera and found out that Archer, Carter, and Jace had nothing to do with Kenny's injuries. They were just there at the wrong place and time and they tried to save Kenny's life. The real culprit was identified and was arrested. We will not disclose his or her name as that is police matter. Thank you to everyone for working with us for the past week. Classes will resume this week. Thank you!" With a quick smile, she leaves the cafeteria.

          The cafeteria begin to be fill with chatters. I let out a breathe of relief that it's finally confirmed that Archer is innocent. Even though the culprit's name was not mentioned, I have a feeling I know who it is. Toby, the douchebag.

           "Guess Kenny was in the gang and got himself in trouble," Tyson whisper beside me. I turn to him with furrowed eyebrows.

          "He was in the gang?" I question. Tyson shrug.

          "Someone's coming." He nods to behind me. I turn to see Archer, Jace, and Carter coming towards us. A smile find its way to my face.

          As I watch as they get closer, I can hear a few notification sound coming off of a few people's phones. Suddenly, the sound fills the entire cafeteria. Even Archer, Jace, and Carter's phone ringed because they stopped to check their phones.

          I don't have my phone with me because I dropped it at the party when Heidi drugged me and haven't gone back to find it. I don't ever want to go back there.

          Out of the blue, I can feel a hundred eyes burning into me. My eyes travel around the student body to see them staring at me, judging me, then back at their phone. The cafeteria soon began to be fill with loud whispers and secret glances at me.

        What's going on?

          "Chloe..." Tyson's voice comes out as a breathe of shock. I turn to him and he stares at me with an unexplainable expression. He hold out his phone to me.

          I step closer to him and look at his phone to see a video of me under Tony as he kiss me down my neck. It looks like I'm actually enjoying it when in reality, I felt like death.

          Tyson destroyed Heidi's phone. There's no way anyone could've gotten it. Unless someone else took it. The video was taken in a different spot from where Heidi was. Someone was in the room with us?

          "No. No no no no." I shake my head frantically.

          Archer.

          I look around the crowd for him and when I spot him, I seriously want to crawl into a hole and die. His face is red with anger as he glare at me. I look down to see his hand in a tight fist. He's trying to hold his anger in. My eye travel up to his face to see a flash of hurt and betrayal in his face then it turns to anger again.

          I want to run to him and hug him. Tell him it's not true. Tell him what he's seeing is not true. I want to tell him the truth. But the stares and whispers around the cafeteria makes me want to run away and hide forever.

          Everyone know. They know. He knows.

          My face starts to heat up and in that moment, all I can hear is laughing and whisperings saying that I'm a slut, a whore, a bitch. Every name a girl or any person should never be called; I heard it all.

         My gut kicks in and I turn to the exit doors and run for it. I run straight out the exit door and didn't look back. Every detail of that night comes rushing back to my mind and my vision starts to blur as tears roll down my cheeks.

          I run down the hall to the bathroom.

          Once I'm in the bathroom, my feet gives in and I fall down to the floor, catching my breath.

          I hear a toilet flushing and the bathroom door stall open. My head snap to see who just came out. A girl I've never seen before walks out of the stall to see me crying on the floor. She looks like a supermodel while I'm a potato crying on the floor of a bathroom.

          I watch as she wash her hands and wipe it with a towel.

          Feeling embarrassed, I push myself up from the floor and wipe my tears away, trying to make myself look decent.

          She throw the towel away and walk towards me. She stare at me like she's trying to remember something.

          "So you're Archer's new toy," she say and I look at her in surprise.

          "Who are you?"

          She smirks, "I was the first love of Archer's life."

          My eyes widen in shock. Archer's ex-girlfriend. "Vanessa."

          "Oh, so you do know me." She steps closer to me with confidence. "Then maybe you should also know that you can't replace me. He might've cared for you before but now, you're nothing to him."

          I stare at her with confusion. She has a glint in her eyes that scares me. With one last smirk, she walk past me and out the bathroom door.

          I'm left there, befuddled. Why is she here?

          I hurry out the door to see where she's going. By the time I'm out in the hallway, I search for her to see her by Archer's side across the hallway. They're close together and smiling and laughing about something. My teeth clench at the sight. I don't want to assume things but I can't help but be jealous. It hasn't even been 10 minutes yet and he's already doubt me and flirting with his ex.

          "She cheated on him and now, she's back to apologize. Looks like Archer might just take her back after all." Tyson appear beside me.

          She cheated on him. But right now, it doesn't look that way. It looks like they're two very close friends catching up. He can't go back to her.

          Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Heidi walking into a classroom. I tear my eyes away from the two ex catching up, ignore Tyson, and walk into the room Heidi just went in.

          I see Heidi putting her bag down on her seat, getting ready for next period. She looks horrible. Her hair is in a messy bun and she has visible bags under her eyes. It looks like she's not even trying to look nice.

          "Why did you do it?" I ask her, losing my patience. I'm trying my best to not punch her face inside out. Just the thought of being alone with her disgust me.

          She turns to me in surprise but quickly recover. She lowers her eyes as if she's ashamed. "I didn't do it. I know we weren't close Chloe, but there was a time when I considered you my friend." I let out a bitter scoff at her choice of words.

          Friends?

         She notice my disbelief and continue, "You know I didn't record that. Tyson destroyed my phone. I couldn't recover it. And the video was recorded at a different view, maybe the bathroom. You saw where I was the entire time, Chloe. You know I didn't do it." I stare at her to see if she's telling the truth or not. For some fucked up reason, I believe her. Even if I press on, she'll only deny it.

          I turn to leave, but stop in my track when Heidi utter out something. "Vanessa was there at the party. Just thought you might wanna know." I swallow the lump in my throat at the mention of her name then walk out the room.

         In the hallway, Archer and Vanessa is no longer there. I keep getting this feeling in my gut that Archer might just go back to her. Everyone keeps telling me how much he loved her. If she didn't cheat, they would've still be together. Now that she wants him back, is he going to forgive her and take her back?

          God, I hope not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.7K 40
'She looked at him and her heart shattered. All the things she wanted them to be.' Two rivals, both destined to be the best. But together they make o...
234K 4.6K 15
Y/n is the sister of Prince Eric celebrating her birthday together on their royal boat. Her kingdom wants the royal siblings to marry, to be happily...
1.3M 21.2K 44
Maya is a 17 year old rebellious teen, that always seems to be getting into trouble. She has just been sent off to live with her older brothers so...
99.1K 1K 38
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ [๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐œ] [๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ ] [๐จ๐œ๐ญ...