His Territory | Harry Styles

By DaneJLion

=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked h... More

Prologue.
Butterfly and Death.
Man in a Suit.
Bosses and Pools.
Seen, but unseen.
Memories.
Boss And Heartache.
To Ruin Someone.
Overprotective Family.
Truth Hurts.
To be Wrong.
Unforgettable.
Lustful Chocolate.
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, Two.)
To Trust Him.
Unknown Destination.
Different Direction.
Invisible Scars.
I'd Die For Her.
Protection and Feelings.
So Complicated.
Horrifying Territory.
The One Who Waited.
Behind the Scenes.
Fate.
Superman.
Goals in Life.
Loving Someone.
To be Alone.
Comforter and Tattoos.
Protecting His Territory.
One Thing.
Suffocating.
No Control.
Painful.
The will to Survive.
Finest.
Caring for Her.
Abandonment and Development.
Dining with Style(s).
Kept Promises. (Pt, one.)
Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)
Thin Ice.
Secret Plans.
Compassionate.
Take it all the way.
A Lost Soul.
Reunion.
Found Out.
Out-Smarted.
Cheering up.
Vision and Voices.
Tormented.
Vengeance Shall Be Mine.
Hidden from Plain Sight.
Times Change. (Pt, One.)
Times Change. (Pt, Two.)
Never Alone.
Never Gonna Stop.
Epilogue.

Collision Course.

1.7K 80 73
By DaneJLion

contradiction:(noun)

A combination of statements, ideas, or features which are opposed to one another. "the proposed new system suffers from a set of internal contradictions."

The statement of a position opposite to one already made. "the second sentence appears to be in flat contradiction of the first." -synonyms: denial, refutation, rebuttal, countering, counterstatement, opposite; negation; formal gainsaying; rare confutation. "the second sentence appears to be a flat contradiction of the first."

-

"She was scared, unprepared, lost in the dark, falling apart. I can survive, with you by my side. We're gonna be alright. This is what happens when two worlds collide.

Song: Two Worlds Collide

Artist: Demi Lovato

-

"I didn't mean to kiss you, you didn't mean to fall in love, I never meant to hurt you. We never meant for it to mean this much."

Song: Hush Hush

Artist: Avril Lavigne

-

My phone falls from my hand, and bounces on the tiled floor beneath me; shattering. 

I have to grip the sink to remain standing.

They have Billy.

Fuck, why didn't I see it before? Usually, Billy would text or call me, but she hasn't done for about a week. 

What type of friend am I?  A fucked up friend, that's what. 

I can't think straight. 

My hands tighten their grip on the sink but my vision becomes blurry and begins to fade. This causes me to lose my balance. A small shriek escapes my lips before my back collides with the ground. 

Upon impact I feel a tearing sensation in my right thigh, followed by a sharp pain. I roll onto my left side as my hands grip my right thigh, I instantly feel my pants becoming wet from a warm liquid.

Blood. 

Shit, I think I just tore my stitches. 

"H-har-" I try to say his name but I can't form the letters. 

My lips tremble as sobs escape them. 

I close my eyes and hear footsteps entering the bathroom, I know it's Harry because he gasps and yells, "Joe!" Seconds later I feel his hands lifting my head, and places it on his lap. "Shit, you're bleeding."

Really what gave that away Detective Styles?

"H-Harry I-"

"Don't try to speak, I'm gonna ring Calum." And that's what he does, although I don't remember him calling Calum I just hear him say, "Yeah, whatever, just get here soon."

I feel him place something over my thigh, I'm guessing it's a towel or some shit because he applies pressure which causes me to curse at him. 

"Shit, I'm sorry Joe, but I need to keep the pressure on it. You're bleeding too much." He informs me and with his other hand, he strokes my hair. "What happened? Why didn't you-"

"T-they have Billy,"

"Who? Henry?"

I open my eyes to find Harry staring right back at me, "I-I fucked up, Harry, I'm a terrible person."

"Hey," His hand shifts and begins to stroke my cheek with his fingertips saying, "You didn't know this would happen, it doesn't make you a terrible person Joe."

"But I am," I argue. "I need to tell you something."

I love you.

Olive green eyes scan my face, his lips part and he asks, "What is it?" 

"I think I'm falling in lo-"

"What the fuck happened?" I'm cut off by Calum who stumbles into the bathroom with a small bag. "God Harry, did you fuck her too hard or something?" He sets his bag down beside me and knees at my legs.

This guy has fucking bad timing.

Dickhead.

"Seriously? Joe's bleeding A LOT and that's all you have to say?" Harry snaps, removing his other hand removes from my thigh so that Calum can look at it. "Remind me again why you're my personal Doctor."

"Because I'm the hottest Doctor, duh." Calum flutters his eyelashes at Harry, who in return, rolls his eyes. "And maybe because I'm your friend and the best Doctor."

"You suck," I mutter out loud causing both men to snap their heads in my direction. "Ops, I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?"

"Love, let's leave the sucking to you, shall me?" Calum smirks and winks at Harry who he scoffs. "But it's completely fine, I mean, I can leave and let you bleed out." 

"And I can always fire your ass," This time Harry smirks. "I'm sure there's plenty of Doctors who would just like your position."

Calum doesn't reply and attempts to pull my pants down, earning a death glare from harry. "These have to come off," He shrugs like it's no big deal. 

"Fuck off, you're not seeing her in underwear." Harry is quick slap Calum's hand away. 

"Fine then, I'll cut her pants, again," Calum pulls out some scissors from his bag along with numerous other medical shit. "I hope you have a lot of pants, the rate you're going-"

"Just shut the fuck up and stitch me already." My words cause Harry to laugh and Calum to sigh.

Harry leans over me and kisses my left cheek, saying, "That's my girl."

Heat rushes to my cheeks but is soon cut off when Calum cuts the material of my pants. "It's not gonna hurt again is-"

"Of course it's going to hurt, as usual, Harry here didn't let me prepare." Calum huffs and begins to clean my wound causing me to grunt at the stinging sensation. 

Harry's eyes lock with mine but then look at Calum, "Can't you be more careful?" 

"Tell your girlfriend to stop being a wuss, it's just a small cut, nothing major."

Did you hear that? It's nothing major, I mean the cut is deep and the floor around me is covered in my blood but yeah, nothing major. 

Asshole.

"Do you have to be a complete dickhead all the time?" Harry narrows his eyes at Calum, and well, if looks could kill, let's just say Calum would be dead. 

He deserves it.

Calum merely rolls his eyes and without warning pushes a needle into my flesh.

"Fuck!" Falls from my mouth before I could stop it.

My lips part but a sob gets cut off and muffled by Harry's lips.

He passionately kisses me, and for a moment I'm lost in the kiss. Until I feel Calum at my wound. Harry must notice because he deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue inside my mouth. 

Our lips fit so fucking perfect together, it amazes me. 

I moan into Harry's mouth when he gently bites down on my bottom lip, while my hands travel up the back of his neck and rest in his short hair. I tug at the roots, earning a groan from deep within his throat. 

The kiss turns heated but Calum coughs, causing us to pull away. 

Our lips separating with a plop.

"Damn it Styles, I know you wanted to distract her but fuck me backwards. Making out in front of me isn't a good thing." I notice how Calum's medical bag is placed on his lap, it's obvious what he's attempting to hide. "Anyhoo, you're all fixed Joe. Please for my sake, don't bust your stitches again." He struggles to his feet.

I can't help but chuckle when my eyes see a rather large bulge in his jeans. Harry quickly covers my eyes with his hands saying, "Don't look, baby, you'll be scarred for life."

"Oi!" Calum's voice is filled with embarrassment. "I'm outta here." He mutters. "Just take care of her Harry, no heavy lifting, no putting all weight on her leg, and keep it clean."

"Yes dad, anything else dad?" Harry removes his hands from my eyes and holds me in his arms.

Calum shakes his head as he walks towards the door. "Cheeky bastard."

-

Three hours later and Harry decided to take me out on our official first date. Although my thigh is throbbing, I'm looking forward to it. 

Harry had also called Karren and explained to her about Billy. Tomorrow, Karren wants to meet up with us, apparently, she has some information regarding Zayn. 

"Joe, are you sure you're-"

"For the tenth time, yes, Harry I'm fine, I can walk." I roll my eyes but they widen when I gaze upon him.

Harry is wearing a tuxedo and his hair is covered by a brown hat.

Fuck, he's hot.

I want to rip that tuxedo off him.

"I would like that very much babe," He cheekily replies and approaches me, taking my face between his hands. 

I didn't realise I said that out loud.

Ops.

Sorry, but not sorry.

"Maybe we can have a little fun before we leave ey?" Harry wiggles his brows at me causing me to chuckle. "We have time." 

"Harry-" I'm cut off by his lips attaching to mine.

Harry's hands fall on my hips, then he carefully lifts me up onto his waist without hurting me. I lock my legs around his body while my hands grip onto his shoulders. He walks us backwards until my back hits the wall. 

His lips leave mine, making me want to taste them more. But, they soon start to leave small, wet, yet powerful, kisses along my neck to my collar bone. 

"I want you so bad," He mumbles against my skin, causing it to vibrate and tingle. 

I can feel him growing against me. 

One of Harry's hands move to the button on my jeans, he begins to undo it but the sound of a door opening stops him.

"I'm so terribly sorry for interrupting such a disgusting scene."

My eyes widen and my throat goes dry at the sound of his voice. 

Harry immediately sets me carefully down on the ground and wraps his arms protectively around me. "Get the hell out of my Hotel, before I kill you, Henry."

"Oh, and here I was thinking you'd welcome me with open arms."

"You're a sick bastard if you think that." I spit, holding onto Harry. 

Uncle Henry laughs, "What does mummy think of that bad mouth of yours, Joe? And what about daddy? Ohhhh that's right, Daddy had a little accident back in Australia I forgot."

"Fuck you!" I attempt to move but Harry's hand prevent me from doing so. "Let me go!"

Harry ignores me, "What do you want Henry?"

"I have a little proposition to offer you. The way I see it, you have no choice but to agree."

"And why would we do that?" Harry replies. 

A smirk is plastered across my Uncles fucked up face. "You're forgetting a tiny little detail, Harry." 

"You have Billy," I say for him.

"Yes, indeed I do, plus I have Zayn's sisters. So, if you refuse me, I'll kill them and blame it on the great and powerful Harry Styles." 

-

a/n: ........................ okay, I'm looking for someone who owns a gun... I'm going on a hunt to kill Henry, who's joining me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 204 10
Sup gorgeous people of wattpad, just gotta put a lil disclaimer here for the new people reading. This was the first book I ever wrote plus I gave up...
218K 6.4K 96
Maggie Norris and Luke Vaudest come with attitudes of stone-cold, rude, sarcastic snakes. Every single time the pair have clashed, it has never ended...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
8.1K 129 53
Natalie Clemons, a by-the-book camp counselor, is willing to do anything to make sure her Uncle doesn't have to sell the camp that her parents worked...