Unexpected Future!

By background21

We think and we expect! We do this both a lot and without these there is not much to do. Will there be any ac... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
EXTRA!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 7

3K 191 44
By background21

*Swathi Pov*

I can't believe I am doing this! I thought, feeling irritated with the second thoughts that are entering my head since morning.

What am I doing? How can I marry a guy whom I hate this much? How can I do any of it? I continued to question myself.

I closed my eyes and remembered my Mom lying on the hospital bed fighting for her life while my Dad holding her hand, crying. Then to the other side Maha's Mom Parvathi was staring blankly with tears rolling down and Maha, standing beside me with tears.

And then I heard the monitor, stopping with my Dad's anguish cries. I just lost my Mom and... and I wanted to shout but just couldn't.

I opened my eyes, feeling someone placing a hand on my shoulder. I glanced at the priest to see him, gesturing with my hand and I did before everything continued.

No! I have to marry this murderer and make him pay for all the tears he made the others release. I promise that Nakul will feel the pain worse than any of us.

With that determination, I continued to sit quietly pushing away all the second thoughts. I am getting married today, but it will not be a real one for my heart.

After everything finishes, I can finally live my life with free of this hatred and maybe fall in love. I then felt myself standing up and we started taking pheras while holding his hand.

Your business, your happiness, and everything will be ruined until you feel the regret of what you did to the core. I promised to myself and sat back down.

Within a few minutes, I felt the sindhoor on my forehead with my head bent down with my veil not removed.

"Sign here!" a person asked, walking towards us with marriage register whom my Dad asked Nakul to call so that the registration happens immediately.

I signed where he pointed and passed it to Nakul before glancing at Dad who has a satisfied look. I smiled to myself and while the registrar moved to the other couple.

After everything I am sure Nakul will be in no position to have James as his employee. So, Dad already applied a position for him at our company so that Maha will not be troubled.

"Take the blessings of your parents." The priest said and I stood up before looking to my right to see Maha and James too stood up.

We four walked to my Dad and Mom to see them both smiling at us with Mom having tears in her eyes. She walked towards me along with Dad first and we took blessings before they moved towards Maha.

"You both can remove the caps now. I know you both protested too much about them." Dad said and Mom chuckled before we all heard two sighs of relief making me smile.

But then I heard a small gasp, making me frown and I looked at Mom to see her shocked expression while Dad is frowning at her.

"What happened?" he asked her and her hands shivered before she removed my veil and Maha's who is standing to my right.

"What?" Dad too shouted and I frowned more at him, but felt relief finally able to breathe with that heavy veil not covering my face.

It is better if I leave soon, I thought and turned towards my so called husband saying, "Nakul!" but the words got cut in my throat seeing the person before me.

"What are you doing here? Why are you standing in Nakul's space?" I asked, frowning at James and then glanced at his sherwani to see him having the pink cloth.

"What? How could this happen? How could the grooms be exchanged?" I asked and felt my breath quicken.

This is all a dream, right? I thought closing my eyes and opened them to see still James standing there.

"Maha! She told you about the change in bride dresses. You haven't informed it to Nakul, right?" I finally asked remembering a scene.

"You did it wontedly?" I shouted and felt his collar being held by two hands.

"Is this true, James?" I heard Nakul's cold tone and we heard a lot of whispers around us.

"Sweety! We will go home and talk." Saying that my Dad held my hand and started dragging, but then I got stuck with my one end of veil bound to him, which my Dad immediately removed and did the same Maha's and dragged both of us.

I was fuming in my place and then remembered the betrayal was for Maha too, and turned to my side to see her crying silently.

God! This was one plan to pay for the tears that were released but not for new ones. I felt myself trembling with tears forming in my eyes, but I controlled myself.

We four walked inside the house and I paced while Mom is holding Maha while Dad standing near the window looking outside. Finally, we heard a car sound and within a minute, Nakul walked inside with a cold look and looked at each one of us.

"Where is that person?" Mom asked in anger and he just stayed silent before walking to a side to the door with folded arms.

And then entered the culprit with a blank look. I wish I can punch him right now for doing all this. How dare he?

"Is it true that you didn't mention regarding the cloth colors?" Mom asked him and he nodded.

"It is not intentionally, right?" she asked with hope, but he looked at her and at Maha.

"No! It was with intention." He replied and I reached him within a second before holding his collar with force.

"Why? Why did you do it? You were dating Maha and even loves her and you both wanted to get married. Then why did you do it?" I asked with complete anger and he glared at me.

"You don't have any right to question me." Saying that he pushed her hands away while he felt a punch on his face and all felt the shock before looking at the person to see it is Nakul.

"Stop!"we heard a shout and another person stood before him making me feel more shock.

"I know before only that he will not inform about the change to Nakul. I know whom I was getting married to." Maha said and then it was silent.

A silence which I knew was ready to be washed away by a storm. Because in the next second there was a hard slap on her face and the person was our Mom.

"Mom?" Maha asked in a whisper.

"Shut up! Why did you do this?" she asked in complete anger, but Maha stayed silent.

"Tell me!" she demanded while I stepped back and walked near to the dad.

"Dad!" I mumbled placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Everything got damaged." He mumbled and I stilled before removing my hand.

"Why would they both do this?" he asked and I wish I too know the answer for that.

"I should have heeded to your words when you said you are having doubts about their relation." He added.

"It doesn't matter why they did this or anything else. Our whole plan is burnt and now we don't have anything to destroy him." I said feeling the anger.

"There is another matter which you are not thinking about. You are seeing Maha married to Nakul but did you forget that you got married to James?" he asked and I felt myself stumbling before I felt his arm holding my hand.

"I... I will get divorced." I said and he nodded before taking out his mobile to call someone while I walked back near to four people.

"How can you do this to your sister?" Mom asked, but Maha stayed numb still standing before James while Nakul walked away and is holding his head.

"If you didn't want to marry James, you could have told us. Why did you both ruined these both lives?" she asked and raised her hand again to slap her but James held it.

"Mrs.Guptha! Don't do this." James said in a blank tone, but made me look at him in surprise.

"If you are so concerned for her then why did you marry me?" I asked and he just gave me a glanced before looking straight forward.

"You don't deserve my answer." That's all he said and my little patience left me in that second.

"This is not a legal marriage. The signatures are different from the names on the certificate." I said and he shook his head.

"I made one member of my team to change the registrar and the names on the certificate by paying him before leaving for temple only." He said and I felt myself stiffen.

He did all this in such a planned manner? What will he get from all this? I thought and realized his actual position.

"I know! You wanted our company and as Maha doesn't have it in her name you want to get married to me. For money you went to this low?" I asked with disgust and felt Nakul turn towards us and glance at James with anger but then he glanced at Maha.

Everything is still not lost at all. I can still do everything but this will be a long process. It seems he is really angry at these both like me and he must really like me.

"Nakul! Let's these marriages be annulled. I can't live without you." I said, walking near to him with tears in my eyes while he stared at me before glancing at Maha.

Oh god! Maybe he is thinking to continue this marriage, then how can everything happen. I took a deep breath and did the one thing which I know can never be true.

"How can you do this, Maha? Just because you were jealous of me and wanted a rich husband, you went with James plan?" I asked, turning around to stare at her and she whipped her head to look at me.

"Di!" she said in a shocked tone.

"What? Surprised that I got to know your plan? You were always jealous and I should have expected this when you threw tantrum knowing the company is in my name. But Dad would have given you something equal too. You can't let go of your love just because he is poor and snatch someone else because they are rich." I continued while she looked pale and I wish I need not say this but she will understand when she knows the reason.

I should have brought her to my plan of revenge and I know she would have helped me with all this. But now this is needed and I explain everything when it is needed.

I also need to know why did she do it. Did James threaten her? I am sure he did because she will never do all this. I will find everything but for now I am feeling the anger for her sabotaging my plan even unintentionally.

"I just talked to my lawyer about the annulment. He is saying it is easy to get the marriage annulled based on the cheating he had done in marrying you and I asked him to file for your divorce, Sweety." Dad said walking towards us.

"Thank you!" I mumbled and glanced at Nakul, who has his eyes closed.

"What will you do, Nakul? Will you live with her and continue your marriage and this betrayal?" I asked and he opened his eyes before staring at Maha and James.

"I will talk to my lawyer." He replied and I felt relief inside, but I didn't show it out.

"Get out of this house, James." I said and stepped back but Dad frowned at me.

"There is one more thing." He said making me frown back.

"What, Dad? Maha and I will stay here and we will get divorce." I said but he shook his head.

"Maha is not allowed in this house anymore." We heard Mom's voice and Maha immediately shook her head, crying.

"Mom! Listen to me." She said in a pleading tone.

"I have waited all this time to listen, but you are not saying anything. I waited, thinking there must be some strong reason, but you are giving me that and you haven't even denied your sister words. If you want to stay, then say the reason." Mom gave an ultimatum and she stepped back before turning around to look at James and then Nakul.

She walked around them and started walking towards the door in silence. But Dad's words stopped her.

"To get the divorce the couple should live under a single roof for six months without fail so that the court can know the couple tried for their marriage, but still want to separate." Dad said and I stared at him in shock.

"Dad!" I said, but he shook his head.

"You both go with your husbands and after six months the divorce will be finalized. The court doesn't take marriage as a simple matter." He said and I held his hand before walking to the window.

"What are you doing, Dad?" I asked him frowning.

"This is truth, but don't worry because this will also help us." He replied with a thoughtful expression.

"Dad!" I said in shock.

"Look, no matter what that James is head of security for both company and Nakul. We need as many details as we can to destroy everything. There must be something in his house which we can use for our favor or any details which you can find by staying with them. And the house is within the compound to Nakul too. We need not slow our plan, but can continue with it, but come from different path. I thought about it. If this side it will get successful, then you need not be married to that murderer even after the divorce." He explained and I started thinking his words and finally nodded.

"Okay! Maha and I will go in my car." I said, but he shook his head.

I unnecessarily talked bad about her when all that is not needed, but there is one need. By this she will not be attached to that murderer, which is a good thing.

"You can't be normal with that speech and continue this because we will have this as plan B if we don't find anything important with your stay near them." He said and I nodded sighing because he is always correct.

"Okay! I will go in my car and I will just ignore Maha." I mumbled and he sighed.

"Even I don't like it, but we need to know why did she even accept for all this." He said and we both walked back.

"The luggage of your both already reached Nakul's house but is in different places which needs to be exchanged." Dad said and I groaned inside.

"When the brides can get exchanged, then what is there with luggage." Nakul said in such a cold tone that I literally felt a shiver while Dad stilled along with everyone.

I took the keys from the table near main door where Maha is still standing and I slowed for a second, but then remembered all this hard work which was because of her and walked away with one of a person wearing black dress getting inside a car with a two more and followed my car.

*Maheshwari Pov*

I brushed my tears away not being able to see anything before me. I still stood there wishing I can go back and change all this.

"What can we do?" I asked James in panic.

"I will not tell Nakul about any change in the color of bridal dress and as our four faces will be covered, my plan will succeed." He replied and it was more like he is talking to himself.

"Plan? What plan? And if you do what you are saying then without knowing Di will sit beside you. But I can tell her and make her sit beside Nakul." I mumbled and he sighed.

"My plan is the marriages happening." He said and I stilled.

"No! I don't want to marry you. Didn't I tell you?" I asked and lowered my tone looking at Di who is looking at the mirror not blinking.

"We are not going to get married, Maha. You will be marrying Nakul and I will be marrying your sister." He replied and I opened my mouth but no words came out.

"We both can say we don't want to marry and our marriage will be cancelled but their marriage will continue. And now she has the power to destroy him completely with no pre-nup to protect his company and all his properties. If we tell the truth about your family's plan, then he will not sit quiet at all. He may seem to be happy going guy, but if he is betrayed then we can't stop him from doing anything. I trust you to not take any advantage of his mistake of not protecting himself, but I can't say the same for your sister. Everyone would wish to cancel these marriages and in the mean time we can find that doctor and let the whole revenge to cancel. After divorce everyone can go on their own way." He continued to talk and talk while I listened.

"Yes or no?" he asked finally and I closed my eyes with my heart beat raised.

"Fine!" I replied and we hung up while I turned to see Di asking me some question regarding who was on the phone.

I know how I felt while walking to Nakul and sitting beside him. Then I felt a doubt, what if it is James but then glanced to my left where Di sat but then the groom turned to me and nodded to which I frowned and he gave a shrug which I saw too many times to know who is it.

"I told you to get out of this house, Maha." Mom's voice brought me out of my thoughts and I stepped out immediately with my heart breaking.

I felt two people walking behind me and I moved to a side to see Nakul walking off while James stopped beside me.

"I am sorry!" we both whispered at a time and we both climbed down the stairs.

I thought Nakul would have drove himself and leave before we reached down, but he is opening the passenger seat and sat inside.

"Sit in the back seat." James said, opening it, but I shook my head.

"With your marriage to Nakul, I am your bodyguard too. So, sit there." He added and I turned to stare at my home hoping Mom would come out but there is no one.

I climbed inside and sat calmly while he closed the door. I closed my eyes, leaning back, ignoring when the car is started and the whole journey, but opened my eyes when it stopped. Can I please disappear and reach somewhere else? Please! I thought looking out to see a big house and then a small one beside it but a little away to the front and Di's car parked before that small house with her leaning on the car fuming.

------------------------------

here it is and pre-nup is a contract by which the half of property will not be transferred to wife after divorce or something except for the one that is written in contract... plz google it..

how is the chap???

comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 98 14
It's a full imagination. Imagine Amdheer are married and happy in their life when they got a heart breaking news that Amrit can't become Mother, but...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
RAYNA By Ira

Adventure

1.7K 121 17
●"Don't ever think of me as a weakling I can make your life living hell if I want to."● ...
61 4 15
She's a Kathak dancer. He's a football player. She's in the top position for her Kathak classes. He's the captain of the football team. They're both...