The Hybrid Queen [1]

By _Black_Rose_0121

She, a newbie vampire with a past that even she doesn't know. He, a 115-year-old vampire-teacher with an in... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven: Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Part I
Chapter Twenty-Four Part II
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Announcements
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
~Sequel~

Chapter Sixteen

4.7K 223 42
By _Black_Rose_0121

****Just imagine in the picture on the top, that the guy has white hair xD***

Sepherus's POV

I was furious about the fact that Katherine's had gone out with Damon. It hurt me like if somebody had eaten the last piece of pizza. I didn't even care that she had disobeyed me, it was the fact that she was with him and most of my anger was that he couldn't even protect her. Useless vampire.

We were now making our way towards the school and I just couldn't help myself but every now and then glance at Katherine. Even though she had some dirt on her dress and her hair was a little bit of a mess, she looked absolutely gorgeous and my possessive side was coming out. I looked at Damon and made eye contact with him. "Damon, get a head start to the school, go inform Headmaster Elizabeth the encounter we had with the werewolf and about the fact they poisoned Katherine and knew exactly how to do it. Now, go!" I compel him to do so.

Katherine looked at me in awe. "What did you just do?" I guess she'll eventually had to know. "I'm a pureblood vampire, hence, I also had special abilities such as compelling normal vampires."  She made a "O" shape with her mouth. "That's... very cool." She kept quiet after a few minutes. " Since supposedly I'm a pureblood as well, do you think I have a special ability? " "I guess so, I think it will come out once you have fully developed. Don't worry about it." I smiled at her.

"I have a question Mr.Sepherus." Katherine said looking down. "Yeah, tell me, love." I was getting cheesy. Couldn't help myself with her. " What did you do all this month?"  I smiled. "Aww, did someone miss me?" I said getting closer to her and hugging her by the shoulder. She took a step away from. "NO! I'm... just curious..." She said with a light blush on her cheeks. " Hahaha, I was on a mission to help the Black Widow students and teachers get here." "Oh, that is very important..." "But you know something Katherine, All that time I was thinking about doing something."

I stopped right on my tracks making Katherine stop as well. I turned over to her and before she can ask me anything, I closed the gap in between us, locking our lips together. This was the moment I was waiting for. Her lips fitted perfectly to mine. And I felt a bolt of desirable electricity over me. It was a quick kiss but I still got what I wanted: A responsive kiss from Katherine. But before I can take my glory in I felt a burning sensation on my right cheek and my head moving to the left side.

She gave me a hard slap. "How dare you!" She was red in anger. I was shocked that she had slapped me. She ruined a perfect moment between us. She was going to regret that. "How dare you slap me Katherine!" I was containing my anger. Nobody had slapped me in my life, ever. "Just because we were talking in a civil way doesn't give you the right to kiss me! You are an arrogant bastard!" She started running towards the school that was like a yard away.  I couldn't help myself and a growl escaped from my lips.

Katherine's POV:

He kissed me! Oh my goodness. When he kissed me my knees were about to give in. I was starting to give in the kiss but I remember his arrogant acting, and I had told myself that I was not going to give up, I had rejected him and it was going to stay like that. It's not enough to have mate bond but it was also important to have real love.  I didn't want to be with someone that was arrogant ignoring my feelings just to get his way.

I slapped him as hard as I could, my palm feeling the heat from the impact. He was shaking from anger and I feared for his reaction, but he didn't anything. I ran off before he had a chance to say anything else.

I enter the school and went to the Headmaster's office were Damon was already telling the details of the incident. Damon was just finishing when Mr.Sepherus came in, I have never seen him so serious in my life. I think I pissed him off, a lot.

"Well Katherine, if it hadn't been for Mr.Sepherus, you could've been dead. You should be thankful." Headmaster Elizabeth said. I nodded. Mr.Sepherus huff at that statement. "I think they know that you are a Hybrid. I don't know why they want to harm you, for now we just have to train much more for your protection and have more guards around the school. Do not worry. Maybe they just hate hybrids." Headmaster said with a worried expression. I think it has to do with my origins. I'll have to do something about it. I thanked Headmaster and made my way to my room after saying a goodbye to Damon not daring to look at Mr.Sepherus.

It was already morning when I arrived to my room, where I told everything to Angelina. "Wow! Let's see what he does now, Because my guess is, he is going for revenge! You shouldn't have slapped him. I don't think anyone has." I was even more worried. I was thinking when I remember two things. "Hey Angelina, you know something? I called forth my sword and it never appeared... " "Well, that's weird. Maybe when we go to your trainings, you can practice calling her and noticing when she doesn't come to you or when she does. But you know something, maybe she doesn't want you to over-depend on her. You have to train in your other skills besides fighting with her."

She had a huge point there. Up to now I had always trained with my sword. I had to make those changing with Coach Marchello. "And I also wanted to ask you if you knew something about beta-mode in a wolf. In the fight with the wolf, Saphira told me to run before that wolf transformed into beta-mode." "Well...Yes I read it in some book  a long time ago. It said that wolves have ranking, the strongest is the alpha, next the beta and so on and so forth. I read the Alpha and beta modes were only for those two ranks as their names indicate and it's just like a huge power boost for the wolf when they are fighting. It is trigger with anger. They transform into a bigger, faster and stronger version. And to stop one you have to killed them or for something to hit them hard enough to knock them out." I was very shocked. "Then that means, Mr.Sepherus has to be extremely..." Angelina finished the sentence for me. "Hot? I mean strong? Sexy? Your mate?" she started laughing. I just smiled at her silliness. "Strong."

I decided to take a bath and reflect on my actions, feelings  and thoughts.

While Mr.Sepherus was gone I felt worried that he might of killed himself or had gone to another place because I rejected him. I always thought of his where abouts, how was he doing and when I saw him today, I felt a jolt of joy, I felt relief to see him. But that changed when I saw him with that bimbo and even more when he came to my room ordering me not to go out with Damon. I was thinking that maybe he wasn't going to pull the revenge game on me, but he did. Trying to make me jealous, having a great victory because he did. But I just don't like his arrogant act, thinking that because we're mates he can have his way with me no matter what, even going against my will. I want this to be true love not just a mate pull.  And I was going to resist him and show him my value as a woman and as his supposedly love of his life.

Yes, I rejected him but that was because I still didn't have the werewolf part of my nature awaken, but it has awaken little by little and I feel the pull but I want it to be real. And I won't stop until he finds out my intentions and start making this real. Not just an attraction to procreate.

I got out of the shower and minutes later I was with my normal uniform and headed out the door with Angelina to my... guess what class ? Vampire history class, with the one and only, Mr.Sepherus himself.

Oh my goodness. This was going to be a nightmare.

We enter the class and Mr.Sepherus had not enter the classroom so I decided to make my way to the last desk of the room. I at least didn't want to see him glare at me. Angelina sat next to me and I promise that in the next class we would sit in the top row. Mr.Sepherus enter the class and he had changed into a formal white shirt and pants. He look...breathtaking. He looked like those CEOS of successful companies. He has comb his hair in a man-ponytail and his beard fitted him perfectly.

I was dying inside. He had changed completely in like two hours only. He has to give me his secret on super-fast changing abilities. "Good morning students, take out a piece of paper and a pen. Quiz time." I heard the nagging sound of most of the students. He gave us four questions and 15 minutes to answer them. I reread the questions and thought that I was going to make only half of the questions.

I was freaking out.

Mr.Sepherus was walking throughout the class and I had hoped he didn't come near me but he did and his cologne enter my already sensitive nostril. Blue berry and pine scent. Wow. You're starting to smell him as his essence, Katherine. Saphira said.He smells good. I tried to concentrate in my paper. When I felt a liquid coming out my nose. It started dripping on my sheet of paper. It was blood. What in the world is happening. My head started to spin. I wasn't feeling good. Katherine, we still have poison in our body. Dang it! I couldn't sense it before. You have to get out of here and let your blood drip. Or else we are going to go crazy and maybe shift. And kill a lot of vampires. Hurry! Saphira was freaking out.

I wiped my nose and when I got up I saw Mr.Sepherus staring at me in pure shocked. I made my way out of the room as quickly as I could and ran out of the school. Throwing up black blood when I got close to the forest. I try to made my way into the forest but I didn't make it. I slowly started to see everything black but before I hit the floor I felt soft but strong hands around my body. Carrying me.

I felt safe. And I drifted into a soundless sleep.

----

Hey everyone! Thank you much for reading this book. We have reached 400 votes!!! And we have reached #95 in vampire! I am so happy! This is like a dream. Thank you all for voting. Every vote means a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter =D

I want to know what you guys think will happen? When will Katherine and Sepherus end their little game of not surrending to one another? Or will they just end up with other ppl in the end?

Please don't forge to Comment,vote and share!

XOXO

Lisa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 18 11
"You will beg for mercy pup! And when you do I'll ensure it is not granted!" His gold eyes flashed at me. "Mercy is for the weak." My canines extend...
381K 25.2K 19
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 3| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Orion has silently sat in the shadows, watching the...
365 13 9
Drowning her sorrows in drugs and alcohol, Edith is faced with death. Only to learn her time is running out. She must learn to live or walk away from...
130K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...