Senju Girl (Naruto Fanfic)

By PrettyLilyAnime

MAJOR EDITING PHASE IN PROGRESS!! A tale in which an orphaned child and Konoha native, Haru Senju, embarks on... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 ✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 5 ✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Character Profile !
Chapter 7 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 8 ✨
Chapter 9 ✨
Chapter 10 ✨
Chapter 11 ✨
Chapter 12 ✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14 ✨
Chapter 15 ✨
Chapter 16 ✨
Temporary Authors Note
Chapter 18 ✨
Chapter 19 ✨
Chapter 20 ✨
Chapter 21 ✨
Chapter 22 ✨
Chapter 23 ✨
Chapter 24 ✨
Chapter 25 ✨
Chapter 26 ✨
Chapter 27 ✨
Chapter 28 ✨
Chapter 29 ✨
Chapter 30 ✨
Chapter 31 ✨
Chapter 32 ✨
Chapter 33 ✨
Chapter 34 ✨
Chapter 35 ✨
Chapter 36 ✨
Chapter 37 ✨
Chapter 38 ✨
Chapter 39 ✨
Chapter 40 ✨
Chapter 41 ✨
Chapter 42 ✨
Chapter 43 ✨
Chapter 44 ✨
Announcment
Part 45 ✨
Part 46 ✨
Part 47 ✨
Part 48 ✨
Part 49 ✨
Part 50 ✨
Part 51 ✨ (part 1 of 2)
Part 52 ✨ (Part 2 of 2)
Part 53 ✨
Part 54 ✨
Part 55 ✨
Part 56 ✨
Part 57 ✨
Part 58 ✨
Part 59 ✨
Part 60 ✨
Chapter 61 ✨
Sequel info

Chapter 17 ✨

30.1K 1K 393
By PrettyLilyAnime

Glad you came Sakura, for your sake and the others." My team and I all looked at Kakashi sensei in question. "Now you can all formally register for the chunin exams." I glanced at Sakura then back at Kakashi sensei.

What does he mean?

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked. Well gee, atleast my question will be answered. "You see, only groups of three, to a maximum of four are allowed to apply for and take the exams, thats the way it's always been."

"but sensei you said the decision to take the exam was up to the individual"

"That's right, I did."

I interrupted before their conversation put me to sleep "Alright Sakura is here whoohoo, anyways sensei you're kinda blocking the way and I wanna get inside." I said and Kakashi sensei rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I just came here to tell you all that I'm proud of you. Naruto, Haru, Sasuke, and Sakura. I could'nt ask for a better team."

He moved aside and placed a hand on my head, as always. "We won't let you down sensei!"

____________________________________

The room was filled with ninja, who all look pretty intimidating compared to my team and I. Let's face it, we have Sakura on our team! Bubble gum pink hair is not the most terrifying color ever.

I felt  presence running over to us, I snapped my head to side but quickly relaxed when I realized it was just Ino getting ready to pounce on Sasuke.

"Ive missed those broody good looks of yours." Ino said whilst clinging onto Sasuke's back. I would've laughed, I really would've if it wasn't for a certain someone coming my way. "Haru! My beautiful princess I've missed you so much!" Daichi, a major fanboy of mines, said wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

I cringed and ducked out of his embrace "Sorry, I can't say the same." He was still smiling as if he didn't hear me completely shoot his advances down. I sped walked towards Naruto who was laughing at me like having Daichi be in love with me if the funniest thing ever.

It's not the funniest thing ever!

I was ignoring Sakura and Ino's argument as it was just the same old same old.

"Oh it's you guys. I knew this was gonna be a drag but I didn't know it was gonna be this lame." A small smile adorned my face at the sight of Shikamaru and Shoji, they're both so entertaining to me.

"Well Well whaddya know, looks like the whole gang is together again." I tensed at the sight of Kiba. I'm not up for his endless teasing and awkward flirtations.

After a bit of chit chatting between the ten of us, a guy who seemed only a few years older than us approached our big group.

"Hey you guys might wanna try keeping it down a little. No offense but you're the ten rookies right? Fresh out of the academy? I wouldn't make a spectacle of myself if I were you, just cool it. This isn't a class field trip."

I crossed my arms over my chest and I tilted my head. Something about him is off.

"Well who asked you, who are you ?" Ino snapped.

"I'm kabuto yakushi, but really look around you. You made quite the impression."

I didn't look around because I could tell everyone's eyes are trained on us. Instead I slightly glared at Kabuto.

He noticed and I could tell he held back a smirk. Yup, untrustworthy in my opinion.

"Kabuto, is that your name? Is this your first time taking the exams?" Sakura asked.

"No it's my seventh. It's held twice a year so this would be my fourth year."

HAH, does no one else find this guy deceitful and ya know...... weird.

"Wow a veteran you must really be a expert by now." Sakura said and I face palmed.

"WHOAH you can give us all the answers!" Naruto yelled and I dropped to the floor with sulk lines all around me.

Why do these fools have to be in my team?

"Yeah expert he's never passed" shikamaru said and I almost applauded him. I love when people use their brain.

"Hah well seventh times the charm." Kabuto said sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes and stood up "hey maybe I could help you kids out a little with my ninja info cards." He took out a set of orange cards and I shook my head.

"No thanks we-" I started

"What the heck are those?" Sakura cut in and I think my right eye twitched a bit. 

"It's hard to explain but these cards are chakra in coated from everything I've learned over the past four years. I've gathered two hundred of them so you see, I'm not completely wasting my time."

"They don't appear to be much to the naked eye, in fact they appear blank. Don't want just anyone seeing this stuff."

He positioned his finger on the middle of the card and started transferring chakra, the card revealed a sort of map with details on how many people are at the exams from each nation.

"Do those cards of yours have any information on any candidates, individually?" Sasuke asked and I groaned in frustration. Not Sasuke too!

"They might. Why do you have anyone specific in mind?"

" I might." Replied Sasuke.

"He's Gaara of the dessert, and look up rock lee while at it." I perked up at Gaara's name. Wait shouldn't he be here? Where is he?

And how does Sasuke know him?

"Okay so Rock Lee's up first."

The card revealed almost everything about him, cmon this is super creepy!

"Looks like He's a year older than you guys, mission experience 11 C ranks and 20 D ranks. His squad leader is gai and in the past twelve months his taijutsu has radically improved. His other skills are pretty shaky. Last year he got a lot of attention as a genin, for some reason he chose to not participate in the Chunin exam."

"His team mates are tenten and Neji Hyuga." I glanced over at Hinata, hm so they're from the same clan.

"Now for Gaara of the dessert." I pretended to not be interested but in reality I was all ears.

"Mission experience is 8 C ranks and get this, one B rank as a genin! There's not a whole lot more information on this guy. He was a rookie from another land originally. But get this, he survived every mission without a scratch."

My eyes widened a bit. He did a B rank mission and left without a scratch as a genin? That's insane!

I looked around and finally I caught sight of his red hair. It's Gaara!

I subtly left the group of genin and walked over to Gaara who was sitting in between a blonde girl and a guy with purple face paint.

Yikes, fashion in Suna is pretty weird.

"Hey Gaara I just wanted to thank you for the other day." I said standing directly in front of him.

The girl and the guy next to him looked at me with wide eyes. "What the? Who the heck are you?!" The guy asked and I gladly replied.

"Haru! anyway,"

I turned back to Gaara and smiled "that was really nice if you to help so now my leg is healing a lot faster than it would've before." I pointed to my bandaged up leg.

He looked like he was glaring at me, I can't tell if he naturally looks like that or he's just angry.

"What? Gaara helped you?" The blonde girl asked. I turn back to her and nod "Yep!"

"YAAH" I quickly turned away from them and towards Naruto who was pointing in everyone's direction. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm gonna beat every one of you!"

My jaw fell agape "fools. I'm partnered up with fools"

"You're in that squad?" The girl asked and I nodded. "Pink haired girl, loud blondie, and the broody one? Yes I am."

"How come you weren't with them the day of our.... altercation." The guy asked.

I shrugged "it could've been the day where I kicked a tree to hard and my leg got stuck, then Gaara-"

"Shut up." He curtly, and almost angrily commanded.

".... Okayy well, I'm gonna go back to my team, but thanks again Gaara I owe you one!" I said over my shoulder as I walked away.

I realized everyone around me was looking at me as if I had a death sentence for talking to him. But why?

When I arrived Sakura was trying to strangle Naruto and I placed my hands on my hips. "What a mess." I muttered.

I watched as Sakura kept on scolding Naruto. But then, I felt a chakra presence running in our direction.

I acted oblivious, but two creepy looking sound ninja appeared, one behind me and the other facing Kabuto. I swiftly turned around right before the guy managed to punch my brains out and I roundhouse kicked his arm away from me. I smirked in achievement and it seems like Kabuto also blocked his opponents attack.

I saw my team visibly relax and I looked back at my own opponent. When I looked into his eyes it's like a lost all sense of hearing and I could Just feel intense vibrations and loud shrieking noises.

Almost in perfect sync, Kabuto and I both dropped to the floor, he had his fists on the ground but I was clutching onto my ears.

I don't know how I myself didn't start screaming, then Sasuke appeared by my side.

"Haru what's wrong what happened?" He asked taking my hair out of my face. I was squirming around on the floor in pain and I couldn't hear Sasuke, I could only see him.

I kinda saw Naruto and Sakura run over to Kabuto. The shrieking stopped, finally, but the guy who did that to me chuckled.

"Ah so you're the girl the hokage's been hiding." I curled up on the floor feeling as if I was about to throw up and Sasuke glared at the guy.

"What do you mean the hokage's been hiding her?" I was breathing heavily and slowly started getting up with Sasuke's help.

The guy shrugged and smirked "dunno, I've already said too much."

I don't understand! He never touched me but he managed to take me down so easily. Sasuke seemed to be thinking the same thing since his eyes were narrowed towards the guy.

When I finally got up, a large puff of smoke appeared at the front of the room. "Alright you baby faced degenerates, pipe down and listen up!"

The cloud of smoke cleared revealing many leaf ninja and a man front and center, who has scars running down his face.

"It's time to begin, I'm Ibki Morino your Procter. And from this moment, your worst enemy."

__________________________

Yayy well this chapters done! Expect next one soon. From reading all of your comments the Haru+Gaara ship is strong lol.

But yes I love reading comments so I thank all of you for putting in your own creative input and interacting with me, it makes writing so much more fun!

Anyways, I'll see you guys next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 485 24
Sayuri Senju granddaughter of Tobirama Senju strives to be the best version of herself. Join her adventures along with her team through love, heart b...
13.4K 353 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
6.2K 404 33
Katsuki Young= Y/n L/n. Katsuki is just a girl who decided to go to college in a foreign country in hopes of changing her life. She meets someone th...
32.3K 793 52
Kakashi x reader (den namikaze) moon Kakashi x readerx itachi Story takes place in konoha ( hidden leaf) read to find out ♥️ Hope you like it😃😃 I...