Samgladiator (rewrite story)

By JAMtherabbitgirl

This is a rewrite from the original I made. This Story would be a lot different from the original. I hope you... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Easter special( no chapter)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Putting on Hold
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Final
Important A/N
Tomorrow its gonna be out!!!
Its out!!!

Chapter 35

126 6 53
By JAMtherabbitgirl

Jam×less/Jam POV-

I ran into my universe for some reason.

Mas and Josh are waiting in Yandere high for Sam, Taurtis,Grian,Silly,Em.... Milky....Sammy....and Raul....

Why does it hurt my chest when I think of that name....

"because i love him...." Whispered a voice that sounded like mine.

"Who's there?!" I yelled and a form appears in front of me

She had long curly brown hair,she wore a dark blue jacket,with light blue shorts. She had a melting bunny ear and another that was robotic. She had a eye with a star and the other was a old cartoon eye.

"Who are you?" I said and she sighed​.

"I'm JAMtherabbitgirl just call me Jam,Jam×less," she said quietly.

"Huh Jam what are you doing here you know I can kill you~" I said insanely.

" You can't kill yourself," she said and pointed at me.

"What. Are you my figure of my imagination?" I asked.

"Eh...kinda I'm you...well your me," she said and showed a clear Crystal that looks like mine.

"But I'm me...." I said looking at my hands.

" Not for long..." She said and looked at the tree.

"What does that mean!" I snapped at her and walked towards her.

" I'm not saying I'm going to take control... it's that something will happen in the end..." She said that go me confused.

"End?" I asked and she turn to me.

" Blood will fall,so will tears... death shall come to the two souls that are corrupted...and a child will be reborn from the two souls
.." she said and started to disappear.

"What. Death,Tears,Two souls,and Child What does that mean?!" I asked as she she started to fade.

" You will understand in the end..." She said.

She was gone and I noticed a paper on the ground where she was.

I picked it up and it was a photograph of her and Raul. Little drops of water landed on the picture.

Wait it's raining....no. I touched my face and felt tears role down my cheeks from my eyes.

She was right about tears I think I know what's going to happen next...

            "I know who will die next...."

______________________________

Hey its me Jam... JAMtherabbitgirl....

Leave a vote or comment....

Peace out my music rabbit lover's...

Comment which person will die.... Poor...poor ??? You don't deserve to die....

                    (5)←

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 184 40
I have a lots of cool ideas but no motivation to write! :D , mostly about Grian being a Watcher but i don't know how to write! - -more info in first...
34.3K 1.3K 23
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, [𝙔/𝙉] 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙅𝙪𝙟𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤...
5.1K 167 57
If you liked this story, feel free to check out my other rewritten Draco stories, they are all much better.
39.1K 941 78
January 2nd 2016 Hai guys Cece here so this will be kinda like Samgladiator's Yandere Videos but I might add or take away a few things. Also I DO NO...