I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY (BOOK 4)

Por SleeplessInChicago

THIS IS BOOK #4 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES ) What do you get when you have the mother of 5 hunky men all i... Más

I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY (BOOK 4)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

21.3K 422 28
Por SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 5

Unknown Photographer’s POV

“Hey boss I have the best scoop ever.”

“What did you get? You were supposed to go take pictures of the new Chicago Fire recruit.”

“Oh I did but I also got a shot that will make a hell of a better story boss. You see I have gone for the last 2 years to take pictures of the team members. Every one of them at a time or two have mentioned the ball buster PR woman named Evelyn. How they think she’s hot but will not date any of them. But today I snapped a picture of her cozily talking to the new player and she was massaging his head in a sexual way.”

“Oh damn is that the ex model with the twin. Oh I have a picture of them in my locker. I heard she never dips her toes in the pool where she swims. Hmmm I get the story on the new guy along with a breaking gossip one. Well done son, well done.

…….

Victor’s POV

I woke up the next morning in the same fucking predicament. I had to once again shower after waking up with cum all over myself again. Damn are my dreams getting more and more exotic? So I figured I’d show up to work early again.

Once I arrived there was a fleet of reporters snapping shots. I was a little confused. What the hell was going on here? The shoot was 2 days ago. I went in after the security came out to get me.

“Jerry, what’s all this about?” I asked the security guard. He smirked at me.

“Well hell boy your news, you lucky son of a bitch.” He tells me.

What the hell was that all about? “Jerry what the fuck, are you talking about?”

“This is what I’m talking about.” He shoves the news paper at me as we pass his desk. I looked at him in confusion but looked at the cover and headlines. “Seems The Ball Buster, Found A Player With Brass Balls” My jaw dropped open when I saw the picture. It was Evelyn rubbing my head.

It was then I remembered the guy who took our picture. But I don’t get it. I leafed to the page where the story was and I almost had a heart attack when I read about a twin. Then it went on to give information about her not dating any players. Her and her twin sister and the modeling, what the fuck…..

I found myself running to her office. I slammed the door after throwing it open. I walked over to her and the look on her face said it all. She was caught. She has been scheming and laughing at me all this time.

I slammed the paper on her desk and placed my hands on the desk and inched forward so we where a hair breath away from each other.

“What the fuck is this? So you think it’s funny to play with me. Funny to make fun of me? Were you and your sister laughing at me behind my back? Dam it to hell” I raised my hand and grabbed my bald head.

“Grady and the guys new, didn’t they? Everyone knew and kept quiet.” I narrowed my eyes at her, daring her to say no.

“Victor it’s not like that.’ She started to say.

I was to mad to listen to her, or any stupid explanations she might have. I needed some air as it felt like my lunges could not seem to get enough in here. I turned and slammed the door as I left. I’m surprised the glass didn’t shatter.

I went out to the field and had to put up with the guys talking crap as I pushed my body as hard as I could. I needed to feel pain. I needed to try to forget that lying woman.

Evelyn’s POV

Holy shit, what have I done? I never thought this shit would happen. When I work up this morning I rushed in hoping to get a chance to talk to him before he saw the paper. Fuck, someone got to him before me.

I was pacing my office when the Owner of the team walked in. “Well young lady, you were so right. Seems our phone has been ringing off the hook. We are already sold out on half the home games. All because they want to see the budding romance, of the Ball buster and Victor. I must admit that was a clever angle. I had no idea you guys were seeing each other.” He told me.

“Sir we’re not dating. Our parents are friends and his brothers made a bet with him and that’s why he shaved. I just wanted to feel his head.” I said sounding so stupid, even to my own ears.

“What, no! You have to be with him. It’s the angle you wanted us to try before. Only you’re the love interest.” He tells me and my heart raced. He hates me now, holy shit.

“Sir I can’t sir” I try to tell him and I see his eyes narrow.

“Did you or did you not want stability with our company? This will set your career with us. You have proven you know what you’re talking about. Now finish it” he tells me and I gulp as he walks out of my office.

I stayed in my office trying to figure out a way out of this, as I got call after call of people wanting interviews and photo shoots and all this other crap. I even got a call from Evelyn Marty who just laughed and laughed at me. Bitch she’ll get hers when I see her again.

“I had a talk with the coach and the rest of the PR department and now it was time to face the wolf. Yeah that’s what he looked like to me this morning as he came to me with that predatory look in his eyes. I must admit my body got wet seeing him so angry and in control as opposed to following me around like he normally does.

I walked down to the playing field as they were doing the cool down. He was stretching and looked in pain. My chest contracted noticing his pain. “Victor, can I talk to you?” I asked him.

He turned and glared at me. “Well who are you?” he asked making me blush. Damn this is going to be so hard to do.

“Victor I expect to see you in my office in 10 minutes” I said and walked away. I was not having this conversation in public. As I walked away I heard the guys laughing at him about what I wanted for real in my office. Damn I didn’t even think how this would affect him.

Victor’s POV

Who the hell did she think she was coming out here like that? I was fuming as I got up and walked to her office. She better be happy she’s a girl and I didn’t punch her lights out. I walked in her office and crossed my arms.

“I’m so sorry you found out this way Victor, It’s just that.” I raised my hand and cut her off.

“So you’re sorry I found out, but not sorry you did it?” I asked getting madder and madder by the second.

“I am sorry about everything. But we have bigger problems than that.” She tells me and I lean against the wall as she starts to pace.

“Well you see I had suggested a campaign before they wanted to go with the bad boy angle. Um, it was for you to be seen with a woman and I wanted to hit the committed player angel. But they said no. Seems after the paper article we are selling out the stands and well. Um.” She blushed and I exploded.

“Oh hell no, now you want to be seen with me! Now that your job is involved you want to give me the time of day!” I yell feeling like a piece of meat.

“Hey I don’t want any of this either. I never date players because of this drama that comes with it. So believe me, I don’t want it either.” She yells back at me.

Fuck if my traitorous body didn’t react to her anger and how sexy she looked mad. I turned and faced the wall. “No I won’t do it” I tell her just as the door swings open and the coach walks in.

“Well hell what’s all the screaming about boy. Already having a fight with the misses?” he laughed.

I turned and glared at him. “Listen I was informed of the situation. You said you would do anything for the team. Come on son, will a couple of public dates and well maybe a public kiss or two hurt you. I mean look at her son. I would trade places with you in a heartbeat.” He had the decency to blush then looked at Evelyn “don’t tell Shella I said that honey.”

“Coach you don’t understand” I tell him and he glares at me.

“Fine, fine” I say and walk to the door swinging it open.

“Before you leave son. The reporters are still here so go get showered and you can take the lady to lunch. They will get a kick out of watching you walk out together. That will hopefully get them away from here for today.” I glared at her and she blushed.

I was royally pissed as I got washed up and dressed. I then went to get her. I had put on jeans and a black t shirt. There was no way I was taking her somewhere fancy. I was still feeling so hurt and mad. But that kind of explained mom’s confusion the other day, but the guys.

I finally got to her office and opened the door.

“Didn’t anybody teach you to knock?” she yelled.

“Why should I, since you’re my girlfriend now” I sneered.

“Now come on” I told her and walked away. I could hear her trying to catch up to me. But I had to wait, once we reached the door to the underground parking lot. The reporters were sure to be there.

I opened the door and let her walk out first and half way to the car as everyone screamed out questions and snapped pictures I put my arm around her shoulder. Once in the car she turned and smiled at me “thank you Victor.”

“I turned and glared at her “Don’t talk to me” I said and drove away. Time to get this shit straight. I’m going to moms if she knew before Evelyn’s last visit there. I’m moving out…..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Holy crap seems Victor didn’t take the news good…..

Comment…………..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

470K 6.9K 32
"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to trust, I don’t like it when boys look at m...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
6K 478 26
The story of Alexander Erthe and Cara D'Angelo *** The Third Book of the Royals of the Realm Series An escape from all the family drama was all Alexa...
270K 5K 12
Book 6, last and final book of THE MEN OF SPORTS series Luke will get a big surprise. But will he be able to accept things and keep Evelyn too??