His Territory | Harry Styles

By DaneJLion

=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked h... More

Prologue.
Butterfly and Death.
Man in a Suit.
Bosses and Pools.
Seen, but unseen.
Memories.
Boss And Heartache.
To Ruin Someone.
Overprotective Family.
Truth Hurts.
To be Wrong.
Unforgettable.
Lustful Chocolate.
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, Two.)
To Trust Him.
Unknown Destination.
Different Direction.
Invisible Scars.
I'd Die For Her.
So Complicated.
Collision Course.
Horrifying Territory.
The One Who Waited.
Behind the Scenes.
Fate.
Superman.
Goals in Life.
Loving Someone.
To be Alone.
Comforter and Tattoos.
Protecting His Territory.
One Thing.
Suffocating.
No Control.
Painful.
The will to Survive.
Finest.
Caring for Her.
Abandonment and Development.
Dining with Style(s).
Kept Promises. (Pt, one.)
Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)
Thin Ice.
Secret Plans.
Compassionate.
Take it all the way.
A Lost Soul.
Reunion.
Found Out.
Out-Smarted.
Cheering up.
Vision and Voices.
Tormented.
Vengeance Shall Be Mine.
Hidden from Plain Sight.
Times Change. (Pt, One.)
Times Change. (Pt, Two.)
Never Alone.
Never Gonna Stop.
Epilogue.

Protection and Feelings.

1.9K 72 59
By DaneJLion

coincidence:(noun)

A remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection. "it was a coincidence that she was wearing a jersey like Laura's." -synonyms: accident, chance, serendipity, fate, a twist of fate, destiny, fortuity, fortune, providence, freak, hazard; a piece of good fortune, (a bit of) luck, (a bit of) good luck, a fluke, a happy chance; happenstance. "the resemblances are too close to be mere coincidence."

Joe

Harry's body suddenly tenses around my own. I didn't need to tell him I was hurt or that his attempt at protecting me; failed. 

A shaky breath exhaled from my mouth, and my eyes squeezing shut because of the stabbing pain in my right thigh.

"What the fuck!?" Luke's voice fills the air, breaking the silence that had engulfed us. But I didn't open my eyes. I felt Harry's body shift against me, gripping my waist as Luke spoke once more. "There's a guy down there." 

"I see them too. Hey! You! Bastard! Come and face me ya stupid brat!" Mum's voice boomed throughout the room; almost deafening us. "Fucking kid." She spat, this was one of the few times my mother ever swore. Being a Christian and all, she's against swearing, or so I thought. 

I tried to move my legs but pain shot through my right one. "H-Harry," 

"Holy shit, Joe. You're bleeding." Luke stated the obvious. 

My eyes fluttered open and directed their line of vision to my right thigh. Sticking out the side of my pants is a shard of glass. "No shit, sherlock," I grumbled at him.

When my hands went to touch the shard, Harry stopped me by quickly letting go of my waist with one hand and grabbing my hand, saying, "We need to get you to a hospita-"

"No fucking way," I shook my head, grabbing hold of him for support. "There's no way I'm going to a hospital, Harry."

"Joe, you're bleeding a lot." My mum said, walking over to us. "You need to-"

"I hate hospitals mum, I'm not fucking going."

"But-"

"NO!" I yelled back, gripping Harry's shirt with my hands. "I hate hospitals." I found myself repeating. 

One of Harry's hands remains on my waist, while the other one wraps around my back and he pulls me gently against him. "Alright, I'll take her to my Penthouse. My personal doctor lives two floors under it, so I'll just phone ahead."

"We'll meet you there." Mum sighed placing her hand on my shoulder. "You're a stubborn person, Joe. Just like your brother."

"Oi! Don't bring me into this." Luke huffed folding his arms while still glancing out the window that now has a hole in the middle and shards of glass scattered across the carpet. 

"Harry, I-I don't think I can w-walk," I said, hoping he would pick me up. 

Because, damn I'd fucking love to be seen in his arms as he walks out on the street. Can you blame me though? He's like a sex god. 

Just like I wanted, one of his arms shifts to under my knees and the other one is placed around upper back. But when he lifts me off the ground, a throbbing pain erupts from my thigh and travels down my leg causing me to hiss.

"Shit, I'm sorry babe," Harry kisses my forehead and adjusts me in his arms, I release another hiss of pain. "I'm going to walk slowly if I hurt you, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine Harry, I can handle it." I can't, but he doesn't have to know that. I force my head against the crook of his neck and wrap my arms around it. 

"Naww! Aren't they just adorable Luke? Can you imagine, little baby Joe's and Harry's running around the place? I can!" Mum coo's earning a chuckle from Harry and a scoff from me. 

I can literally hear Luke rolling his eyes around in his socks when he says, "Really mum? Someone just threw a brick through your window, Joe's hurt, and you're talking about kids? What the fuck is wrong with you?" 

"Hey! You won't give me any grandchildren anytime soon unless you're not telling me something." Oh my god, can someone like toss this brick at her head? Seriously. "Did Luke stick his dicky into a girls pu-"

Harry coughs, thank goodness and stops her mid-sentence. "Well, I'm taking Joe now, so I'll be seeing you both at my Hotel. It's-"

"No! Please let me come! don't keep me here with this--thing!" Luke begs. "No offence mum."

"You're not going anywhere," Mum giggles from behind us. 

"But-"

"We're not leaving until this window is fixed." She clearly states as Harry walks towards our front door, we hear mum yell out, "Don't use protection!" 

I hide my face in Harry's chest causing him to laugh, "Don't be embarrassed love, I wish my mother was so for us having kids."

"Does she know about us?" I find myself asking.

He lets go of my upper back and opens the front door, then says, "No, I didn't know if you were cool with me telling my family."

"Oh," Is all I reply as Harry walks through the door and then closes it behind us. "Does anyone know about us?"

"Our relationship is private to the public eye-" He suddenly stops moving and his body tenses up against mine. The sound of screams rings out from across the street. 

A man's voice whom I don't recognise suddenly says, "Mr Styles! We tried to stop them, but someone leaked out your whereabouts and well---they found you." 

"Great, just bloody great." Harry sighs, holding me against his chest. "I need to get to my Penthouse ASAP, and call Calum, he needs to meet me there."

-

So, people kinda got photo's of Harry carrying me, luckily they didn't get my face or my injured leg because that would've gone down well. 

They probably would think Harry fucked me too hard. 

Sure, Joe, Harry fucked you so hard you ended up with a fucking piece of glass impaled in your thigh. Yep, whatever floats your boat. 

"You're injured and you're smirking," Harry's voice pulls me from my thoughts as he carries me through his Hotel backdoors. "Penny for your thoughts?" 

"Nope." No way I'm telling him what I'm thinking. 

Harry chuckles but gets greeted by a man roughly the same age as him. 

The guy has brown eyes, black hair, his skin is tanned and he looks to be some type of Asian--no, maybe Maori? Actually, fuck, I don't know. Don't hurt me! please, I'm fucking horrible when it comes to judging a person nationality. 

But when the guy speaks I recognise his Aussie accent. "Harry this better be important, I just left my surgery unattended."

"My girlfriend has glass in her thigh." I can't help the heat which creeps up on my cheeks at the mention of girlfriend. "She's lost a bit of blood."

"Fine, I guess that's sort've important." 

He guesses? What the fuck? 

Yeah sure. Don't mind me pal, I've just got this fat piece of glass in my body, it's not really important. Nah, not at all.

Harry doesn't reply but instead he continues to walk. 

I squeeze my eyes shut when an unexpected pain jolts through my entire right leg. "Hold on Joe, almost there." I feel him press a kiss to the top of my head. "Get the elevator doors will ya Calum?" 

"Yes sir," I can hear the amusement in this guy--Calum's voice. "Since when did Harry Styles start dating? I thought you-"

"Mind your own damn business," Harry spits as a ding sound enters my ears, signalling the doors have opened. "You're here to help Joe, so keep your nose out of my personal life."

"Whatever you say." 

Arriving in Harry's Penthouse, I didn't get time to take a look around because Harry took me straight into his large room and carefully laid me on the bed. 

Calum then cut my pants around the top of my thigh and removed the material from my leg. "Since Harry didn't allow me to prepare for this. I don't have everything I need so, I'm not going to lie, this will hurt like a bitch." 

"Just get the fucking glass out already." I sighed.

I feel Calum touching the area around the shard of glass but I don't look.

Harry was seated on the bed beside me, his hands wrapped around my own and our fingers locked. "Squeeze my hand."

"What do you think I am a-" My words get caught in my throat and my eyes widen in shock. The fucking bastard didn't even count! Or warn me. A scream followed by a whimper leaves my mouth at the sudden pain in my entire right leg. I can't stop the tears from spilling down my cheeks. 

"What the hell?" Harry spins his head around, anger in his eyes. "You didn't even-"

"Relax, the glass is out that's all that matters right?" Calum replies, I don't even feel him touching my leg but apparently, he stitched me up and cleaned the wound without me knowing. "Make sure she stays off that leg, and also, Harry-" He whispers something into Harry's ear that I can't hear. 

"Yeah, yeah, I will. Thanks." 

"No problem, but watch the leg for any signs of infection." And with that Calum leaves the room.

My eyes flutter closed and I feel a blanket being pulled over me.

"Sleep baby." Harry says.

"Sleep with me?" I reply, opening one eye to see Harry nod and get in the bed with me. 

He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me gently to his side.

With my back against his chest, I feel secure, just being around him is making me feel safe. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you from getting hurt." Harry suddenly says then I feel his lips come into contact with the side of my neck. "I wish I could take your pain away."

"Harry it's fine, I'm fine." Something inside me feels weird, I have this odd feeling in my heart I can't explain it.

But there are three words on my mind that I want to tell him, "Harry-"

Do I say it? 

Do I tell him I think I'm falling in love with him?

What if I don't love him and I just think I do? Or he doesn't love me back?

"Hmm?" He hums planted small, yet, powerful kisses along my neck and shoulder blade.

"Harry I-" 

Love you. 

"-need a piss."

-

A/N: *face palms* 

So close, but so far :(

And.... we still don't know who threw that brick! *Rolls sleeves up*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.9K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
113K 3.4K 53
"Katie, this is Harry, Elijah, Niall and Lucas," Louis introduces me to the four tattoo artists sitting in the back room. They're each working on dif...
1.1M 40.9K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
7.3K 120 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...