Our Love Is Torture

Oleh sparkleVS

"You may be one thousand miles away, or one hundred years away from me, but I know that you're still with me... Lebih Banyak

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - The Meetings & The Party
Chapter 3 - Fights & Regrets
Chapter 4 - A Million Sorry's
Chapter 5 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 6 - Go Away
Chapter 7 - The Sexy Bestfriend & The Shock Statement.
Chapter 8 ~ Back there again after 10years.
Chapter 9 ~ Broken Love
Chapter 10 ~ "You're lost and someone needs to fix that"
Chapter 12 ~ I kissed you goodbye.
Chapter 13 - Trouble & Regrets
Chapter 14 - Conflict & Sweet Kisses.
Chapter 15 - Confusing texts & Disloyality
Chapter 16 - It's NOW & NEW
A/N thank you!
Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception
Chapter 18 ~ Breakup's & Pain
Chapter 19 - "Shanyana is just a stupid little girl."
Chapter 20 - The Love, The Truth & The Goodbye Letter
Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification
Chapter 23 - When The Rain Got Beautiful
Chapter 24 - All You Do Is Walk Away
Chapter 25 *Part 1* - Secured & Shattered
Chapter 25 *Part 2* - Secured & Shattered
TRAILER - OUR LOVE IS TORTURE
Chapter 26 - Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Chapter 28 - All That I'll Ever Need
*NOTICE*
A/N - What has happened? Theories, Character Talks, Sequel? etc.
Chapter 29 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 30 - My Heart Is So Tired
Chapter 31 - Kiss My Troubles Away
Chapter 32 - The Broken Prince
Chapter 33 - Home Is Where Heart Is
Chapter 34 - The Wrong One
Chapter 35 - You're Mine
Chapter 36 - Things You Said
Chapter 37 *Last* - Forever
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue *BONUS*

Chapter 21- When His Eyes Made Her Heart Stop

740 43 11
Oleh sparkleVS

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new update. Hope you like this chapter, I had a fun & hard time writing this, so hopefully all works well.

The writing written in THIS sideways format will be the song in the second half.

Things in this chapter will be happening quite fast, but hold still.. It will all be worth it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tina's POV

"You came early." I hear Aisha say, as I enter.

I shut the door behind, not answering her. I went up to my closet and picked out some comfy clothes. I peaked at the back to have a look at Aisha, she was on her phone, laying in the bed, I knew she would go to sleep soon that's why I took time picking out the clothes and changing. But when I came back she was still on her phone, I mentally cursed at that sight.

"Holy shit T!" Aisha exclaimed, with wide eyes.

"W-what?" I asked, I hope she didn't find out about the letter.

"There's a masquerade party at Palais Garnier?"

I sighed, it was a sigh of relief.

Aisha looked at me like crazy... "It's on your company's facebook page!" She yelled.

I flinched "For God's sake Aisha, don't yell. Calm down." I spoke, laying my back down on the my bed.

"Calm down? Why didn't you tell me about this?" She asked, turning around the side to face me.

I closed my eyes "I forgot." I told her.

"You'll take me with you right?" Aisha questioned, I nodded.

I opened my eyes "Of course I will, but you'll need a date to bring."

Aisha rolled her eyes "Don't worry I'll find one." A silly grin appeared on her face "I can't wait to go! It's freaking Palais Garnier."

"Aisha, there's gonna be alot of crowd there. And I'll be with my people, so if you get lost then it's not my fault." I said, turning my lamp off. Shutting my eyes close, to go to sleep.

💫💫💫

I didn't understand anything.

The pillows were fluffed, the temperature in the room was perfect, even my favourite night light was on but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get to sleep. My eyes were open like the entrance to a tunnel. I kept on staring at the bare ceiling. It was so quiet that I could hear my own heavy breaths. I could hear the 'tick-tock' of the clock too.

Somewhere deep down I knew the reason why I couldn't go to sleep. I was clouded in my thoughts about what had happened earlier today. The letter. After reading it, non of us said anything, I just drove Abhi and Shanyana back into there rented apartment. Abhi did say that he needs time to figure stuff out, since Rohan is coming to Paris for his tour in like 4 days. He said we'll talk about this later....

But the reality is... that there's nothing to talk about, everything is clear. But we.. were just afraid if something goes wrong. It was pretty obvious what the letter stated... Aisha lied to Rohan and he believes it's his fault, but it was not.

Aisha didn't share that letter with anyone, she kept it to herself. That letter haunted her, and I'm the witness of it.... it was her fault. And I believe that's one of the reasons nobody said anything because we all kept blaming Rohan!

I don't want to talk to Aisha about it, cause if I do I will explode my frustration all on her, I would be rude and selfish, I would say everything that's inside me just to make her believe it's her fault.

But I don't want to do that cause.. I'm her friend, I have to be there for her even though she knows everything is her fault.

💫💫💫

☉☄☉

I stirred, holding the my blanket close to me.
Why does morning have to come so early?!

My phone rang, and I hated that more.

I slammed my hand on the beside desk, picking up my phone.

"What?" I answered. I didn't sleep much last night... and now, when I am, someone disturbs me.

"Good news T, I just got out Hotel Peninsula, I got the job!" I could hear Aisha's cheery voice through the phone.

"Good for you, now bye." I retorted, pulling away from the phone. A loud voice coming from the speaker stopped me from ending the call.

"NO WAIT."

"What?" I yelled.

"I'm just saw a lovely gown outside this shop, I'm gonna buy it for the masquerade party." She replied back.

"Aisha, we have a week for that!" I groaned, rubbing my fingers on my head.

"I know but we need to prepare." She said.

"Fine, do whatever." I cut the call, pulling the blanket close to me as I once again closed my eyes.

💫💫💫

1 week later

Aisha's POV

I was standing outside, dressed in my black gown, a pair of the same coloured heels, my hair was tied up, the wind hitting my bare back sent me chills.

Today I was really scared. Yes you believe it, I was terrified...

Tina was inside.... she was probably talking to other people, having a boring business talk.

The winds were frigid here. Barren and dark with not a star shinning through the mist. The moon was dim and cold. The rivers water ragged from the boyne to lake. It was freezing cold and all I wanted to do right now, was to go inside.

This was an ultimate international masquerade ball, the amount of people I could sense were inside blew my mind.

They think I'm quite confident, but I'm not.

"How do I look?"

I turned around and faced Drew.... yes I had nobody, so he was my date. My eyes ran down his outfit, he was wearing a tuxdeo, his hair was neatly side parted, a gold mask covered his upper face.

"Drew you look great." I spoke. I walked closer to him and wrapped my arm around his. "I'm cold, let's go inside." I whispered.

"Portez votre masque d'abord." (Wear your mask first.) He ordered, I nodded taking out my luxury Black Swan venetian style mask with diamante crystals on them.

The mask was uncomfortable, but those were the rules. Afterall it's a masquerade party, so it's obivous that you need a mask.

I tied it around the back of my head, and entered inside, still gripping onto Drew's arm.
Tonight, I could have brang anyone with me. But one of the reasons I chose Drew is because he knows English... well atleast half of it.

"Wow." I breathed out, gawking around the place.

A large old fashioned chandelier hung from the dark wooden beam that ran down the centre of the ceiling. It dripped with the best cut diamonds and was made from white gold.

It was fucking beautiful.

The Palais Garnier is gorgeous gold and sliver palace, type of one's you might see in movies, but in really life. It was extraordinary.

I have no clue where Tina is, there so many people... some are talking, some are having a glass of wine. I feel alot of stares coming towards me as I came inside, some people looked away, but some still have there eyes on me.

Is there something wrong with me?

I hear the sound of crescendo coming out of the violin, The magical shoulder instrument brings relaxation and moments to the audience as the sound of vibration touches the inside of my heart.

"Drew?" I whispered, feeling nervous.

"Yeah?"

"Make sure that you're my dance for 10oclock tonight, okay." I told him, everyone had to come with dates because of the 10o'clock dance. Slow dancing in france is quite a transition, and of course they had to include it in once of the biggest masquerade balls.

"Sure, do you want a drink?" He asked, I gripped his arm tightly, shaking my head.

"No! What if I get lost!" I exclaimed.

Drew smirked "Oh ne t'inquiète pas l'amour, I'll find you somewhere." He took my arm of his and walked off.

I watched as he left. I rubbed my hands together and took a deep breath. I don't know why, but something didn't feel right... my heart racing so fast. This normally didn't happen often. I guess I just always had this ability that when I sense something BIG is about to happen, I start feeling it.

And that's exactly whats happening right now...

💫💫💫

10:00pm

"Désolé, votre appel est inaccessible." (Sorry, but your call is unreachable.)

"Fuck!" I groaned, slamming my hand on the table. Great right? First I didn't find Tina all night, and now I lost Drew.... just great.

I wanted to come here to have a great time, but nothing worked out. Instead I feel something bad coming my way... like what the actual hell. Now I wanted to take my mask off and cry, cry about today, how awful the night as been.

Looking from a window above
It's like a story of love, can you hearrr me.

The lights went off and everything went silent of a second. Music fills the air without effort, like the waves filling holes in the beach sand; the sound rushing in and around every person in the place. Some react to the beat, others stayed quiet and joyed at the blissfull scene occuring.

Came back only yesterday, I'm moving further away. Want you nearrr me.

Couples took their dates and danced across the wooden floor, a huge dark purple light tookover, and a sliver spotlight went around each and every couple. I wanted to be one of those people and experience the posh dance, but I guess luck is never in my way.

All I needed was the love you gave... and all I needed for another day...

So that was it for me, I stood up, walking across the floor. At this moment I didn't gave a shit about the people dancing, I pushed and shoved. I did everything to go.

And all I ever knew... Only you...

Tears blurred my vision, shit, now I was stuck in the middle of the dancing couples. What do I do now? Knock them out of the way. I gue-- I froze when a soft hand, gripped my arm, sliding down to hold my hand. Tingles shot through my entrie body as my heart speed raced.

Sometimes when I think for her name, when it's only a game. And I need you...

It was dark, I could not see his face, all I knew was the he was wearing a black mask..
This isn't Drew. I held his hand before, Drew's hand is firm. But this one, it's soft and muscular.

Listen to the words that you say, it's getting harder to stay. When I see you...

He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. My arms went his neck. His scent was amazing, a cologne that sent shivers down my spine. It reminded me of someone.... but no, It's not him. It can't be him. I will not let myself believe that.

All I needed was the love you gave, and all I needed for another day. And all I ever knew, only you... ooooohhh...

We swayed together on the music, I want to see who it is. But I don't want to, because I know exactly who it is... I felt warm and protected, there's only one guy who can make me feel like that.

Only you, only you, only youuu.....

I closed my eyes, my head shallow down. I was shivering in his hold, not because it was cold. It's because I was nervous and scared, I was dancing with a stranger... I could turn around and walk away, but I didn't. My arms were still around his neck.

This is gonna take a long time and I wonder whats mine. Can't take it nooo more...

And there it was.... The light shone over us and I saw his celestial eyes through his mask. My heart stopped.Those eyes, those deep brown beautiful eyes. I could tell his eyes held mischievous glint that seemed to reflect the corners of his mouth, which were fighting a urge to smile. The spotlight went of us, I didn't need to examine his face. His eyes told me everthing. He let go of my waist and twirled me around 2 times.

Wonder if you'll understand, it's just a touch of your hand. Behind a closeee door...

I was lunged forward clashing to his chest, my eyes widned at our proximity. He was so close to me, our noses were touching, I could feel his minty breath fanning my face. My breath hitched, I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

And all I needed was the love you gave, all I needed for another day...

His soft lips brushed across mine.

"Relax sweetheart....it's just me." He whispered softly. He leaned back, connecting his forehead to mine. I took a deep breath. 

And all I ever knew Only you...

It's was him. He was holding me in his arms. My heart was racing so fast, I was dancing with him.

All I needed was the love you gave, all I needed for another day, and all I ever knew... Only You.

It was Rohan.

---------------------------------------------------------

❤❤❤❤❤

END OF CHAPTER.

Ohhhhh shit! My heart rate 0-100 real quick 😂💘. Comment if that happened to you too.

They met like after how many chapters? 8. THAT'S RIGHT 8 FREAKING CHAPTERS.

Btw, 'Only You' is just a cute song, scroll up and play it! But the show is really upsetting :( 13rw...

So not gonna say much, How was the chapter? Tell me.

I'll see you all later, goodbye for now!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.7K 1.5K 36
Book #1 in Love Duology. His your typical bad boy. She's your typical good girl. He has a rival, who he will do anything to make miserable. She is...
33.3K 2K 27
Some bonds last for eternity while some last only a summer's dream. Bollywood fanatic Ariya Nanda has high hopes for her prince charming - she search...
48.7K 2.6K 42
Arohi Shirke Jaykar and Rohan Nanda, the two biggest sensations in the music world. Both are way too different yet so similar, broken and lost. The o...
51.8K 3K 28
|| Social Media Romance - Fan Fiction || | Book #1 in Social Media Series | Highest ranking- 1 - #Varia "A Bollywood Instagram Book." [ Complete ] "R...